Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George (1110 Views)

Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) / Dangote, Adenuga’s Net Worth Drops By $7.4bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George by Freegift75: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
www.tribuneonlineng.com/china-trip-dangote-adenuga-should-loan-nigeria-2bn

China trip: Dangote, Adenuga should loan Nigeria $2bn

April 21, 2016

I am totally against Nigeria seeking for loan from China, when we have billionaires who can loan us the money.

Africa’s richest man, Alhaji Alikko Dangote, is worth
about $15billion, according to Forbes, while Chief Mike Adenuga is worth $10billion. We also have three other dollar billionaires in the country, and I think the Federal Government can approach these worthy citizens for loan.

I work in a company owned by Chinese investors, and I witness first-hand how they use our people; we work for long hours with low pay, and I have come to realise that this is the nature of the Chinese.

I don’t think there will be a difference when it comes to paying back the loan we are seeking from them. I am sure we will pay back the $2billion in ten folds.

I, therefore, believe our dollar billionaires should save us from this slavery; we don’t want our future generation to be slaves of the Chinese people. If Alhaji Dangote can loan the government $1.5billion, Chief Adenuga should make available $1billion, Chief Femi Otedola, Mrs Folorunsho Alakija and Alhaji Abdulsamad Rabiu should assist with $100million each, then we will have $2.8billion, and this is even more than what we want to loan from the Chinese.

I, therefore, hope the Federal Government can reach out to these patriotic citizens.

•Tumini George,

1 Like

Re: CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George by codedguy1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
This gonna be interesting
Re: CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George by dunkem21(m): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
What we need as a people is to plead with Otunba Mike Adenuga to become the President of Nigeria ..

..and everything will fall in place cool
Re: CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George by Mynd44: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
So becausr he is worth $15 billion means he has $1.5billion he is not using lying about right?

I wonder where these people come from

4 Likes

Re: CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
If this is all you are seeing, it means I am still reading this.
Re: CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George by Freegift75: 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Interesting indeed. But what the writer doesn't know is that the hardship in Nigeria is to the advantage of these dollar billionaires citizens mentioned.

While we face economy recession, these men mentioned get more dividends

Just my layman opinion

2 Likes

Re: CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George by Freegift75: 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mynd44:
So becausr he is worth $15 billion means he has $1.5billion he is not using lying about right?

I wonder where these people come from

From the Jupiter

2 Likes

Re: CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George by divinehand2003(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Can you loan your hard earned cash to a country like Nigeria?

Your cash will be used by these breed of greedy politicians to chop life and enjoy meanwhile abandoning all the laudable projects it was meant for.

Its like penny wise, pound foolish.

1 Like

Re: CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George by Osgilliat(m): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
dunkem21:
What we need as a people is to plead with Otunba Mike Adenuga to become the President of Nigeria ..

..and everything will fall in place cool

You don't really mean that. You need to know that these billionaire never get tired of money. They want to acquire more and more. They don't care where the money is coming from, all they are after is to be the one at the top of every list of wealth folks.
The rich don't want their friends or even family to be rich like them. Do you know why? Because they won't be able to send them to an errands once they do. Please stop the illusion of having one of those billionaire as president.
Re: CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George by ItzTun3chi(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
only if I become the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George by Flexherbal(m): 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Non of them will agree to lend Nigeria money.
Even if they do, Nigeria will not pay them back.

1 Like

Re: CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George by dunkem21(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Osgilliat:

You don't really mean that. You need to know that these billionaire never get tired of money. They want to acquire more and more. They don't care where the money is coming from, all they are after is to be the one at the top of every list of wealth folks.
The rich don't want their friends or even family to be rich like them. Do you know why? Because they won't be able to send them to an errands once they do. Please stop the illusion of having one of those billionaire as president.

That's why I chose Mike over others .. A human manager.

Mike Adenuga is a philanthropist of unequalled magnitude .. OK, not forgetting MKO .. Abiola tomatoes and other foodstuffs.

The *Bull will put his ideas, experience and wealth on the line .. cool
Re: CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George by OCTAVO: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George by cescky(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Freegift75:

www.tribuneonlineng.com/china-trip-dangote-adenuga-should-loan-nigeria-2bn

China trip: Dangote, Adenuga should loan Nigeria $2bn

April 21, 2016

I am totally against Nigeria seeking for loan from China, when we have billionaires who can loan us the money.

Africa’s richest man, Alhaji Alikko Dangote, is worth
about $15billion, according to Forbes, while Chief Mike Adenuga is worth $10billion. We also have three other dollar billionaires in the country, and I think the Federal Government can approach these worthy citizens for loan.

I work in a company owned by Chinese investors, and I witness first-hand how they use our people; we work for long hours with low pay, and I have come to realise that this is the nature of the Chinese.

I don’t think there will be a difference when it comes to paying back the loan we are seeking from them. I am sure we will pay back the $2billion in ten folds.

I, therefore, believe our dollar billionaires should save us from this slavery; we don’t want our future generation to be slaves of the Chinese people. If Alhaji Dangote can loan the government $1.5billion, Chief Adenuga should make available $1billion, Chief Femi Otedola, Mrs Folorunsho Alakija and Alhaji Abdulsamad Rabiu should assist with $100million each, then we will have $2.8billion, and this is even more than what we want to loan from the Chinese.

I, therefore, hope the Federal Government can reach out to these patriotic citizens.

•Tumini George,

You have a point.....but i also doubt the solidity of these peoples wealth, hence government asking them for loan is tatantermount to blowing wind to open fowl yansh.
Re: CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George by HARDDON: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
net worth is not some as pocket money one can throw about.

all the instruments are tied up in one form of investment or the other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George by MPVGoddess: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Osgilliat:

Words of wisdom

Words of truth

Words on marble
Re: CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:24am On Apr 23, 2016
I'm following
Re: CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George by 989900: 7:09am On Apr 23, 2016
Even Dangote went to China to borrow $2b.

(1) (Reply)

When You Build In The Summer, You Can Expect A Shelter When It Rains / Quality And Affordable Beddings From Poise Beddings And Interiors / Buy Or Sell Dollar!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.