Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Shocking Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji (2287 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme / Genevive Nnaji Said She Haven't Had Sex In 10yrs Did U Agree Wit Her ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji by RexEmmyGee: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Genevive Nnaji, who is said to be getting married soon. reporter got into a steamy conversation with miss Nnaji where she revealed she haven’t had any se.xual pleasure for the past ten years and that is one of the major reasons she wants to settle down. ”I have been single for so long, it hasn’t been easy..even when dbanj came along with his thing that wasn’t long..he kept saying NO LONG THING..NO LONG THING..never that was he meant till i saw it,it was even shorter than his harmonica… We couldn’t settle down, luckily for me, I have found a man now to spend the rest of my life with”
Re: Shocking Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji by Flexherbal(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Are you sure, this is came from her?
Re: Shocking Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji by Ladybluecash(f): 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Genny gat no tym for cheap talks like ds,, op get a lyf
Re: Shocking Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji by prela(f): 12:03am On Apr 23, 2016
Hmmmm........say God. Yeye op
Re: Shocking Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji by dangotesmummy: 2:00am On Apr 23, 2016
Obviously this isn't from gene.she's too busy , intelligent and classy to be blabbing like an illicit village girl who's only life achievement is marriage
Re: Shocking Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji by Neyemary(f): 7:41am On Apr 23, 2016
Ladybluecash:
Genny gat no tym for cheap talks like ds,, op get a lyf
seriously
Re: Shocking Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji by Ladybluecash(f): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Neyemary:
seriously
seriously
Re: Shocking Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji by Melinde: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Op try again. This one no follow

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Pictures From His Old Dorm Room / VIDEO: Bbnaija Housemate, Tolu Press Ahneeka Boobs / Guys Insult Me When I Don’t Agree To Go Out With Them – Fanti Tukuwei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.