Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

BREAKING: Kenyan Government Releases Obama’s Real Birth Certificate - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Kenyan Government Releases Obama’s Real Birth Certificate (1190 Views)

Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Kenyan Government Releases Obama’s Real Birth Certificate by haconjy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Obama’s birth question rose yet again! But, this time, it has documents as a proof! New reports that surfaced, contain 11 documents from the Office of the Principal Register of the Nyanza Provice in Kenya. They are concerning Obama’s birth and early childhood in the country!

These documents have been requested by the United States for years, but the Kenyan Supreme Court finally ordered the authorities to release the documents based on a law on “access to information.”

What’s ‘shocking’ here, is that Obama was born ONE year BEFORE his father moved to Hawaii and met his mother. The documents also confirm the biggest question of them all! Obama was born in Lamu, Kenya.

Now how did the administration have those documents they’ve been showing us over the past few years? Where did they come from?

So American also lie?...
www.themafrica..com
Re: BREAKING: Kenyan Government Releases Obama’s Real Birth Certificate by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
This cannot be true. Principal Register of the Nyanza Provice in Kenya is a not even a real office.

Lamu is not in the former Nyanza province. So a Nyanza registrar, if one existed, would not have jurisdiction over lamu.

The kenyan supreme court only deals with important constitutional matter important to the Kenyan public.

All its(court) decisions can be found at http://kenyalaw.org/caselaw/
Re: BREAKING: Kenyan Government Releases Obama’s Real Birth Certificate by Lucasbalo(m): 12:39am On Apr 25, 2016
haconjy:
Obama’s birth question rose yet again! But, this time, it has documents as a proof! New reports that surfaced, contain 11 documents from the Office of the Principal Register of the Nyanza Provice in Kenya. They are concerning Obama’s birth and early childhood in the country!

These documents have been requested by the United States for years, but the Kenyan Supreme Court finally ordered the authorities to release the documents based on a law on “access to information.”

What’s ‘shocking’ here, is that Obama was born ONE year BEFORE his father moved to Hawaii and met his mother. The documents also confirm the biggest question of them all! Obama was born in Lamu, Kenya.

Now how did the administration have those documents they’ve been showing us over the past few years? Where did they come from?

So American also lie?...
www.themafrica..com
You are in Edo and you are so worried about Obama's birth place. Pray your Third World hell hole move up in the comity of Nations. America is not your problem, worry about the country you dwell in.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kenyan Government Releases Obama’s Real Birth Certificate by Missy89(f): 2:08am On Apr 25, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You are in Edo and you are so worried about Obama birth place. Pray your Third World hell hole move up in the comity of Nations. America is not your problem, worry about the country you dwell in.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kenyan Government Releases Obama’s Real Birth Certificate by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You are in Edo and you are so worried about Obama's birth place. Pray your Third World hell hole move up in the comity of Nations. America is not your problem, worry about the country you dwell in.

Hhaaaaaaa! Lucasbalo - My money-doubling priend a.k.a Obama next of kin. How're you & hope business is booming? grin

I was thinking of giving you 20,000Naira to double, tripple, quadruple and then manage into $2Billion for me within 3 weeks since Amerika just prints money out of the thin air.

If you can do this for me, my priend, I'll recommend your money-doubling firm to all my friends in ijebu and you'll even get a chieftaincy title (e.g The Khashoggi of Ijebuland) from my good king - The Awujale of Ijebuland, deal? grin

If not, I might just approach Och-Ziff Capital in New York instead grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Kenyan Government Releases Obama’s Real Birth Certificate by Lucasbalo(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Zoharariel:

Hhaaaaaaa! Lucasbalo - My money-doubling priend a.k.a Obama next of kin. How're you & hope business is booming? grin

I was thinking of giving you 20,000Naira to double, tripple, quadruple and then manage into $2Billion for me within 3 weeks since Amerika just prints money out of the thin air.

If you can do this for me, my priend, I'll recommend your money-doubling firm to all my friends in ijebu and you'll even get a chieftaincy title (e.g The Khashoggi of Ijebuland) from my good king - The Awujale of Ijebuland, deal? grin

If not, I might just approach Och-Ziff Capital in New York instead grin
Funny you. Unfortunately, I don't deal in Naira. I play big league.
Re: BREAKING: Kenyan Government Releases Obama’s Real Birth Certificate by pendolucks: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lamu? grin

(1) (Reply)

Russia To Develop Trains With Nuclear Missiles / Reasons Why Ghanaian Mp Wanted To See Tv3 Presenters White Pant On Live Tv / See Ivanka Trumps Nipples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.