Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) (33083 Views)

South African Prison Warder Kills Herself As Love Affair With Inmate Was Exposed / South African Prison Where Rapists Are Housed Gets Suprise Strippers Visit / Welcome To Ikoyi Prisons (part One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by timidapsin(m): 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
Another Video from me cry cry

I was shocked when i came across this video, African prison is Literally same as Hell fire

I bet you don't wanna spend a night there.

I know so many bad guys will change after watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he6xUQ9DBME

Mobile devices watch here=>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he6xUQ9DBME

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by timidapsin(m): 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Refiner Hateu2 Emmyw come and see
Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by refiner(f): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
timidapsin:
Refiner Hateu2 Emmyw come and see
shockedshockedshocked....God have mercy!

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Is today yansh has been in the back

1 Like

Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by shiki(m): 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bros please don't welcome me to prison, it's not a good

place to welcome somebody.

Pls don't let O. Metuh see this ur head line

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by Pheals(f): 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Gawd !!!

.... The most painful thing is dat ...some people aint there criminals o but dose looters walk free

Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by timidapsin(m): 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
Pheals:
exactly
Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
When I start cursing at and shouting some lunatic here would be like this guy again..

Africa is a hellhole and NIGERIA is worse of them all..

A god forsaken useless country..

May god punish Nigeria. .

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by timidapsin(m): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
When I start cursing at and shouting some lunatic here would be like this guy again..

Africa is a hellhole and NIGERIA is worse of them all..

A god forsaken useless country..

May god punish Nigeria. .
Bros it never reach that extent now undecided

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:11am On Apr 23, 2016
timidapsin:
Bros it never reach that extent now undecided

Common it marvels me how people remains quiet and all this is happening and you say it has not gotten to that extent..

It has already exceeded all extents. .

The more you are thinking like this the more we will remain like this.. We need to confront them or atleast display some true anger over all this nonsense and you may be surprised with the change therein..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by ladyF(f): 2:42am On Apr 23, 2016
This is some crazy stuff. The money needed to revamp the prisons in Nigeria alone sef will cost us a fortune... cry
Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by Pennsylvania: 3:08am On Apr 23, 2016
angry angry
Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by kuuljay(m): 3:49am On Apr 23, 2016
And to think one albino is there chilling..... grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 23, 2016
No body should be jailed until we build humane prisons.
Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by Afama: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Prisons limit our freedom, be it foreign or local. Just say no to crimes.

7 Likes

Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
I bet many innocent people are in that prison.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by realone2012: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
The reason why it's so is beacsue in most African Countries (let's say 90%) you hardly see the crème de la crème of the society go to prison. If any big individual commits a lockable offense, they will twist the law in most African countries to favour them.
Using Nigeria as a case study; if the politicians for example that have been embezzling Millions, Billions and Trillions for decades have been going to Prison after being found guilty, the Prisons will be much more better because most of them would have done something about the Prisons when they are in Power becasue they don't know what tomorrow holds if found guilty of any lockable offense.

God help us......

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by kingstylo01(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
mcd
Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by IshiBANmore: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin
Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by Onyenna(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Phuck
Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by Super1759: 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
That's Ghana and not Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by Onyenna(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fůůůck!!!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by Exmay(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Person wey dey walk free never get the basic needs of life in Africa thus there is no one to fight for the rights of inmates.
But in all sincerity, Naija prisons no bad reach this.(abeg I no go jail ooo na school posting carry me go there ooo)
Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
if someone dies in Nigeria,or Africa,he needs not go to hell again..

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by okorojonah(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
so bad
Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by bebe2(f): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dats how all 3rd world country prisons are.

Try, Indonesia or India prison u go fear.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by Sanchase: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
This is sad but funny, imagine guys rubbing pricks against each other's nyash, that is a ticking time bomb with a bad nightmare Oloye's nyash go

come soft like Ekahite's nyash, the end is horrific. The authorities need to act fast as most guys go into prison straight and come out gay undecided

1 Like

Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by evy1(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
That is the sunayi prison in ghana,when i been see that prison eh,omo even if you get intention to steal..u go change mind.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) by goodlifehyd1: 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
no wonder Saraki and co had been running up and down to evade justice... no matter what they going to join them soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi State University Student 'Comrade Lincoln' Shot Dead By Gunmen / 45year Old Teacher Inserts His joystick Into The Anus Of 14 Year Boy / Welcome To Ikoyi Prisons (part One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.