Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,650 members, 7,840,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

'sarah Ofili' Arrested, May Serve Years In Jail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'sarah Ofili' Arrested, May Serve Years In Jail (1003 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Dammy Krane Charged To Court, May Serve Jail Term / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'sarah Ofili' Arrested, May Serve Years In Jail by andythai: 1:49am On Apr 23, 2016
Popular model, designer, beauty blogger and Radio/TV Host, Sarah Ofili is relieved now, as her impersonator has been apprehended by the men of Nigeria police force.
Sometime ago, the model sent out a press release distancing herself from someone who has been impersonating her and demanding money from the general public.

Finally, the Nigerian Police have helped Sarah track down her impersonator. Here’s what she said thanking everyone who helped to track the young man defrauding innocent Nigerians.

“ATTENTION: This is 24yrs old Terry Andy Edwards, my impersonator and the brains behind those scam messages you have been receiving, claiming I am doing a modelling search in collaboration with Gold Modeling Agency, Etisalat, Modela etc. It came to my attention last year after I got several complains from various people.Finally, with the help of a lady he scammed, the police from the crime unit in GRA Minna division were able to help us track him down in PH.

I apologize to everyone who was affected by this criminal, the best I could do was at least help bring him to justice for everyone! Thank you to the GRA Minna Officers. UBA Bank for assisting the police. The young lady (name withheld for security). My Lawyers. And everyone else who assisted one

http://livenewsvenue..com.ng/

Re: 'sarah Ofili' Arrested, May Serve Years In Jail by Category1: 2:06am On Apr 23, 2016
sad sad sad
Re: 'sarah Ofili' Arrested, May Serve Years In Jail by ClintonDal(m): 3:32am On Apr 23, 2016
Very misleading topic, why not state the obvious than trying to drag traffic to your thread by lying. Idiat

1 Like

Re: 'sarah Ofili' Arrested, May Serve Years In Jail by Ibelong2God: 7:26am On Apr 23, 2016
Palmwinetapper Munachi, this is a victory for your friend

1 Like

Re: 'sarah Ofili' Arrested, May Serve Years In Jail by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
The guy don enter one-chance.
Only in Nigeria would someone call herself a "model" because she's mixed-race. See the atrocious grammar used in the announcement, she go sabi speak English so?

(1) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics / Singer Aramide Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos / Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Gorgeous In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.