Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? (3279 Views)

Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. / Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. / BREAKING NEWS: Explosion Rocks Kwame Nkrumah Circle, Accra Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? by Onilaiscool(f): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2016

I thought I was in london
Re: Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 23, 2016
cos Accra means white
Re: Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? by Fulaman198(m): 7:35am On Apr 23, 2016
Ghana has become quite the developed nation despite many Nigerians not wanting to admit it. I think that in a few years if Buhari keeps doing the great job that he is doing, that we will have more tourists from the Western world in Abuja and Lagos.
Re: Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? by mamaafrik(m): 7:36am On Apr 23, 2016
Oya pisture of the "white" people in accra Or ha don...............?
Re: Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? by iamord(m): 12:17am On Apr 24, 2016
The warm people, tourism, culture, business sights and sound, lastly an identity!! A positive one!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? by iamord(m): 12:21am On Apr 24, 2016
Fulaman198:
Ghana has become quite the developed nation despite many Nigerians not wanting to admit it. I think that in a few years if Buhari keeps doing the great job that he is doing, that we will have more tourists from the Western world in Abuja and Lagos.
for me security and branding of the state is part of Lagos pressing issues. Happened to be in Elegushi beach . The service is so poor to mention a few. They got their mind set on out smarting rather than rendering service. With a smiling and warm face lacking too. That speaks

3 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? by mekaboy(m): 7:40am On Apr 24, 2016
Because they are worshipped in Ghana.
Re: Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? by iamord(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2016
mekaboy:
Because they are worshipped in Ghana.
so they paid for flight, got visa,secured accommodation in a relatively unstable region, just to be worshipped.? Guy Receive sense and be matured.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? by cocoama(f): 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Onilaiscool:

I thought I was in london
Now this is such a gross generalisation. I have not seen "alot"" of whites in Ghana. While there are white people and tourist. Its definitely no where near london besides whats the facination with white ppl. I really dont get it....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? by Onilaiscool(f): 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
cocoama:
Now this is such a gross generalisation. I have not seen "alot"" of whites in Ghana. While there are white people and tourist. Its definitely no where near london besides whats the facination with white ppl. I really dont get it....

no fascination abt white people
just asking why there are many white pple in accra

(1) (Reply)

These Are The 5 Reasons Why The U.S. Remains The World’s Only Superpower / African Americans Living And Doing Business In South Africa / Construction Of The Empire State Building (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.