Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,170 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Pitbull Puppies - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pitbull Puppies (1050 Views)

Pitbull Puppies In Lagos / Red Nose Pitbull puppies ph / Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale From This Combo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pitbull Puppies by femiranking28(m): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2016
We are pleased to announce the birth of our pitbull puppies from the Union of Kross and Tyra. Kross aka cyclops is from the Union of Bruce of Obeda and Obeda's Ace,Tyra aka scarlet witch is from Yellow John Bloodline and. All 9 puppies are doing very fine. They are currently 3 days old. For more details please contact me on 08134242732 what's app. Their pedigree papers would be ready from next week

Re: Pitbull Puppies by JAYEFF: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
holygreal
meks007
ireneony

please I implore you all, honorable members of this section, to assist a beautiful, humble, radiant as well as intelligent Lady, whose moniker on here is Lanicky. help her collect the Miss NL crown. the voting is yet to commence but I just deem it fit to notify you all ahead. she'll really appreciate your votes. I'll be here when voting starts to remind you. we at #TeamLanicky appreciate your help in advance. check her out at
www.Nairaland.com/lanicky

PS: any questions, I'm just a mention away!

(1) (Reply)

Purebred Boerboel for sale @ 50k Still available / Two St. Bernard Left From Pedigree Lineage / What Breed Of Dog Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.