Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

How To Migrate Your Visafone SIM To MTN Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Migrate Your Visafone SIM To MTN Network (3944 Views)

Important Information For Those Upgrading Their Airtel Sim To 4G LTE. / Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria / Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Migrate Your Visafone SIM To MTN Network by femdevcon(f): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2016

It’s no longer news that MTN has acquired Visafone and as such, MTN now owns Visafone. In a bid to keeping Visafone users within the new network service, it is advised that Visafone subscribers should migrate their line(s) to the MTN Network and the process is pretty simple -

However, before you commence with the migration, there are some things you should know and these are:

•VisaFone is now owned by MTN
•Your VISAFONE number will not change, it will be retained on the MTN network
•Your Tarrif plan and data bundle will remain unique to VISAFONE
•The Migration process and New SIM Card are FREE of charge.
•Your line is expected to be active on the MTN Network within 24 hours of activation.
•You cannot send someone to do the migration for you.
•You will be able to access and retain your services on MTN after Migration. MTN GSM network support both Voice and Data services.
•You’ll not be able to retain your VISAFONE airtime and data balances after the migration to MTN but you’ll be duly compensated after your migration is done.
•You will still be charged based on Visafone product and service tariff plans
•Once migrated, you will only be able to recharge with MTN vouchers using *556*
•You will need to retain your phone with a GSM enabled phone except your old phone is compatible with CDMA and GSM
Visit any MTN or VISAFONE retail outlet to perform the migration process
Below are the requirements before migrating a Visafone SIM to The MTN Network

Duly filled Migration form (to be provided to customer on visit).
An active VISAFONE MSISDN.
Three (3) frequently dialled numbers.
A Valid ID card – International Passport (Data Page), Driver’s license, National ID, Voters Card, etc.
VISAFONE SIM or Starter Pack/kits (Optional).
As we probably all know, Visafone used to be a CDMA network. Migrating to MTN automatically makes it a GSM network which opens doors for more possibilities.

SOURCE: http://femdevcon..com/?m=1
Re: How To Migrate Your Visafone SIM To MTN Network by Youngpo413: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2016
Nice one
Re: How To Migrate Your Visafone SIM To MTN Network by gidimasters(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who Visafone Don Epp?
Re: How To Migrate Your Visafone SIM To MTN Network by Adeyeyeaki(m): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Please I have visafone modem EVDO that I don't use alway. Am I to register this too? Am not even sure if it has been blocked cos I haven't use it this year. Plas
Re: How To Migrate Your Visafone SIM To MTN Network by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:51am On May 15, 2016
Adeyeyeaki:
Please I have visafone modem EVDO that I don't use alway. Am I to register this too? Am not even sure if it has been blocked cos I haven't use it this year. Plas
bro if u no need am abeg gimme
Re: How To Migrate Your Visafone SIM To MTN Network by Turks: 11:26am On May 15, 2016
Nice

(1) (Reply)

I Just Joined The Red Mi Note 7 Club. / Infinix X601 Note 3 Vs Hot S X521 + Antutu Benchmarks / Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.