Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Avocados And Walnut Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Avocados And Walnut Farming (1664 Views)

Mango,sweet Orange, Lemon,grape, Walnut, Soursop Seedling / Hybrid Walnut (awusa) Seedlings Are Available For Sale / 7 Reasons Why You Should Eat Avocados (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avocados And Walnut Farming by Eminash: 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hi all,

I am readying to go into large scale farming of avocados and walnuts. Can I read from anybody similarly engaged with any of those produce on a large scale, about requirements for harvesting all year round, seed varieties, cost, farm maintenance and so on.
Re: Avocados And Walnut Farming by Johnbede: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dear Eminash,
I read that you're interested in large scale AVOCADO FARMING, in 2016.
1.Have you started?
2.Where is the farm located
3. Do you have buyers
4.How many Hectares is the farm
we are interested in buying all your produce if you we can agree on price.
in addition we can support you technically and financially
John-Bede 08033025886
Re: Avocados And Walnut Farming by Pavore9: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Johnbede:
Dear Eminash,

I read that you're interested in large scale AVOCADO FARMING, in 2016.

1.Have you started?

2.Where is the farm located

3. Do you have buyers

4.How many Hectares is the farm

we are interested in buying all your produce if you we can agree on price.

in addition we can support you technically and financially

John-Bede

Which variety of avocado do you buy?
Re: Avocados And Walnut Farming by imhere: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Walnut consumption keeps increasing everyday globaly, this is due to theiir health benefit awareness...
How about growing 5 trees around your compound and be racking millions in a few years time. There are hybrid seedlings that grows averagely and matures quickly.....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/agriculture/walnut-farming-business/

(1) (Reply)

Additional 350 Acres Available At N5k Each / Guidelines For Obtaining Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme (CACS) In Nigeria / From Verite Micro-finance Bank Access Loans With Ease...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.