Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

I Can Sew And Deliver To You Within Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Can Sew And Deliver To You Within Lagos (822 Views)

Apprentice Needed- Learn How To Sew And Become A Good Fashion Designer / Faux Locs,crochet Hair- We Make And Deliver / I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Sew And Deliver To You Within Lagos by tfcinvests: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Do you need the services of a fashion designer that can sew you

exquisite designs and deliver to you within Lagos ?

Do you need the services of a fashion designer that can give home

training in any location within Lagos ?

If you're in need of any of the above services,check my signature

give me a call. I will send you samples of my works by email and we

can discuss over the phone.
Re: I Can Sew And Deliver To You Within Lagos by tfcinvests: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Get quality designs guaranteed

If you need very good fashion designer to sew and deliver to you at any location within Lagos Call me today
Re: I Can Sew And Deliver To You Within Lagos by tfcinvests: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Do you need the services of a fashion designer that can give home

training in any location within Lagos ?

Call today and get very good fashion delivery.

Check my signature for my contact
Re: I Can Sew And Deliver To You Within Lagos by tfcinvests: 7:07am On Apr 25, 2016
Call Today
Re: I Can Sew And Deliver To You Within Lagos by tfcinvests: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Call today to get very good service
Re: I Can Sew And Deliver To You Within Lagos by tfcinvests: 12:15pm On May 02, 2016
Do you need the services of a fashion designer that can sew you exquisite designs and deliver to you within Lagos ?

Do you need the services of a fashion designer that can give home training in any location within Lagos ?

If you're in need of any of the above services,give me a call. I will send you samples of my works by email and we can discuss over the phone.

Call me today : 0813 050 5160

(1) (Reply)

Luxury Curated Pieces; Dresses. Bomber Jackets And Digital Magazines / These Might Be The First-ever #selfies In Photographic History / Sunday Special Outfits On Ankara Style || Women Fashion + African Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.