Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Advertise Your Business To 1M Nigerians - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advertise Your Business To 1M Nigerians (634 Views)

What Happens If Lightning Carrying 600k To 1m Volt Of Electricity Strikes A Car? / Best Cars For First Timers With Budget Of Less Than 1m / Boulos Launches N4.1m Made-in-nigeria Suzuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertise Your Business To 1M Nigerians by tfcinvests: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Buy 250,000 and 500,000 Nigerian Emails to promote your business.

This works for businesses of different works of life.

- You can use this emails to drive traffic to your business and/or website or blog.
- You can use this emails to advertise multiple businesses
- You can use this emails to increase your business sales and clients list.

Please feel free to contact us today to get 1,000 emails sample free.

To get more " informate " check my signature and contact me.

Thanks
Re: Advertise Your Business To 1M Nigerians by tfcinvests: 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Call today

No 2 clients gets the same sets of emails so you are assured of very good quality Nigerian Leads
Re: Advertise Your Business To 1M Nigerians by tfcinvests: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Still waiting to take your orders.

Buy 250,000 and 500,000 Nigerian Emails to promote your business.

Call Today
Re: Advertise Your Business To 1M Nigerians by tfcinvests: 7:05am On Apr 25, 2016
Call Today
Re: Advertise Your Business To 1M Nigerians by Readonee35L(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
You bastards have my email and you sell it to people and they spam me with emails about penis enlargement etc. Bleep you guys
Re: Advertise Your Business To 1M Nigerians by tfcinvests: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
@Readonee35L I don't think you should talk this way sir.Any email with enlargement comes from us servers where the pills are readily available.I advice you to stop using gmail.They are the problem you encounter.I have about 10 emails yahoo n gmail and none send me spam.Check the sites you visit on the web and you will find your own responsibility about how to prevent spam mails.

Thanks
Re: Advertise Your Business To 1M Nigerians by tfcinvests: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Call Today
Re: Advertise Your Business To 1M Nigerians by femi9naija(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2016
So u r 1 of those that sold my email address to Mr. Ikemba and d rest huhn!?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Drivers License / Damn!!!!! You Need To See This Ride (video) / Car Security And Advanced Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.