Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister (12245 Views)

Despite Buhari, Niger Delta Leaders Meeting, Militants Blow Up Major Pipeline / Militants Blow Up NPDC Major pipeline In Delta / Despite Buhari, Niger Delta Leaders Meeting, Militants Blow Up Major Pipeline - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by hinwazaka: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
The Minister of State for Petroleum Resources and
Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation, Ibe Kachikwu, has
recommissioned the Escravos-Warri-Kaduna
pipeline stressing that both Warri and Kaduna
refineries are now receiving crude simultaneously
for the first time in many years.
The Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs
Division, Garba Deen Muhammad, in a press
statement, quoted Kachikwu as saying that Warri
has started working while Kaduna will start
production at the end of the month.
The Minister noted that this means that for the
first time in many years, all the three refineries
and major crude pipelines will be working at the
same time.
Dr. Kachikwu stated that Escravos terminal is the
heartbeat of the downstream sector of the
industry and critical to local supply of finished
petroleum product as both refineries in Warri and
Kaduna are majorly fed from Escravos crude
stock.
“The challenge of this country is the challenge of
focus and stewardship. For the first time in many
years, the three refineries are going to be working
and it will help in a great deal with the issue of
fuel supply and distribution across the country
and it will go a long way to manage the fuel
crisis,” Mr. Kachikwu said.
He enjoined Nigerians to be more patient as the
corporation is working hard to end fuel shortage
across the country.
“I appreciate the patience of Nigerians and I am
committed and focused to make petrol available
to all nooks and crannies of Nigeria,” the minister
said

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/202309-major-pipeline-back-track-fuel-scarcity-ending-minister.html

This arrogant man will never learn. Don't worry by June, your eyes will become clear

9 Likes

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by rusher14: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
hinwazaka:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/202309-major-pipeline-back-track-fuel-scarcity-ending-minister.html
This arrogant phool will never learn. Don't worry by June, your eyes will become clear

Sit down.
grin

11 Likes

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by LORDCYBORG(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nigerians really need to hear some good news soon..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by GudluckIBB(m): 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
So that was ibe kachukwu meant when he said scarcity will end in May.

We dey look!

Fashola, when light go dey steady?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by haliruali(m): 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nice cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by demolinka(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
This one sweet my belle. Carry go kachikwu, we r with you.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by ramdris(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oga Kachukwu, U berra b mindful of what u say cos 9ja go use am against u if yawa gas..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by babdap: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wailers let the wailing continues till 2019.

9 Likes

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by yaki84: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
For the first time in many years, the three refineries are going to be working and it will help in a great deal with the issue of fuel supply and distribution across the country and it will go a long way to manage the fuel crisis,” Mr. Kachikwu said.

abeg which refineries bin dey work last yr after buhari was sworn in?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by Blackfire(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
The managing director of fuel scarcity have spoken...

Where is that minister of darkness sef?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by sinkhole: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
But I thought those refineries started working last year? This is why I stopped beleiving Nigerian politicians when they talk!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by Bawsse(m): 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
yaki84:
For the first time in many

sinkhole:
But I thought those refineries started working last year? This is why I stopped beleiving Nigerian politicians when they talk!
yaki84:
For the first time in many

Maybe he meant simultaneously..

7 Likes

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by pedestal82(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Until i drive enter filling station buy fuel within 10 minutes, all this one na story. We don hear am b4.

13 Likes

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
What if the pipeline is destroyed a few week after?

3 Likes

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by AZeD1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
sinkhole:
He said working simultaneously....

3 Likes

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by DrayZee: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Fuel scarcity ending?

Ok o, we are waiting.

#LyingLiars!
Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by philomental: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
hinwazaka:

This arrogant phool will never learn. Don't worry by June, your eyes will become clear

I hope this isn't another wonderfully cooked lies.

1 Like

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by Realdeals(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Good news if true, when the man initially set May 2016 for the fuel shortage to disappear everybody was criticising him. I only wish they work more in securing the pipelines.

2 Likes

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by obo389(m): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
thats if those militants allows those refineries to function with this new development abi?
seriously i still dont understand why govt should make news about these sensitive issues that concerns the citizens well being?it should be best kept secret .
saboteurs will take advantage of it and those who want to make contracts out of it nko after been vandalised again nko!

2 Likes

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by hinwazaka: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
obo389:
thats if those militants allows those refineries to function with this new development abi?
seriously i still dont understand why govt should make news about these sensitive issues that concerns the citizens well being?it should be best kept secret .
saboteurs will take advantage of it and those who want to make contracts out of it nko after been vandalised again nko!
Keep on phooling yourself. Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ will still buy fuel in september, for 200, after pushing A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ shoving your way through the queue. Kachikwu is the biggest Saboteur
Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by sinkhole: 6:56am On Apr 24, 2016
AZeD1:

He said working simultaneously....
Chai Chai Chai, SMH, very soon we will hear "concurrently" grin
Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by DelGardo: 7:49am On Apr 24, 2016
sinkhole:
Chai Chai Chai, SMH, very soon we will hear "concurrently" grin

It is better to keep quiet and be thought wise that to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

@Topic, we now have a government.

We need to expose the individuals who have set out to destroy the pipelines because the government will not "play ball", and charge them for treason. DSS should do more.

But whatever be case we can never give pipeline protection contracts to sworn criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2016
Why can't this man just keep quiet. Those benefitting from this scarcity may sabotage those pipes ... Why can't he just be calm and let Nigerians see more action than words.

The wise man at the village square who ended up being the fool.
Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by grandstar(m): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2016
GudluckIBB:
So that was ibe kachukwu meant when he said scarcity will end in May.

We dey look!

Fashola, when light go dey steady?
Ask Tompolo

3 Likes

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by grandstar(m): 8:12am On Apr 24, 2016
hinwazaka:

Keep on phooling yourself. Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ will still buy fuel in september, for 200, after pushing A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ shoving your way through the queue. Kachikwu is the biggest Saboteur
Buhari who refused to deregulate the price is the biggest saboteur!

1 Like

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by Akshow: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by torchbearer01(m): 8:48am On Apr 24, 2016
Make it end not ending.
Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:48am On Apr 24, 2016
okkk
Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by Sweetguy25: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2016
Nigeria is most likely the only country in the world currently facing prolonged fuel shortages. Even countries that are supposed to be more useless than Nigeria like Burundi, Chad and Togo aren't facing any shortfall in fuel supplies. Only Nigeria in the whole of Africa is experiecing fuel scarcity at the moment. What does that tell you?

5 Likes

Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by bigcil2(m): 8:51am On Apr 24, 2016
hinwazaka:

This arrogant man will never learn. Don't worry by June, your eyes will become clear
I don't understand the news again, I always hear/ read that the refineries are functioning, from this post , what am seeing is that they never functioned. What am I to be live in this country. Please can someone tell me authoritatively why there's a hike in fuel price and why there's scarcity.
Re: Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister by Royals1st: 8:52am On Apr 24, 2016
He said that in the first place that the fuel issue will end may but old fool oloshi ole tinubu force him to lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) / Sowore addresses students of Benson University / Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.