Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting (28329 Views)

Unilever Nigeria Recruiting For Engineers – Apply Now / New Job Opening At An NGO Powered By The Canadian High Commission In Abuja / Graduate Jobs At The British High Commission In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting by ify2016: 7:46am On Apr 25, 2016
sherif4owo:

Unfortunately, you've clicked on the ad placed on the blogger's page. Try click again ..

and you will get to this link

https://fco.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-1/brand-2/xf-fe9e4c453e8f/candidate/so/pm/4/pl/1/opp/251-Receptionist-Chancery/en-GB

So, I copied it from heaven right?

No matter how you modify your post, it's fake.

Look at him, he even changed the site posted before.

This is serious!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting by kobonaire(m): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2016
Imagine, 419 thread has made it to front page cool

1 Like

Re: British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting by Johnrake69: 8:00am On Apr 25, 2016
kloser:
you'll need to have a masters degree or higher to apply for the same position in a Nigerian outfit grin

You noticed... Simple job requirements. No age or gender discrimination. Oyibo get head abeg.
Re: British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting by amarachi06(f): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2016
babs01:
Hmmmm

Nobody should apply for that scam. It is Google AdSense and this is the new method of scamming people.
Imagine the number of people that will click on it and how much the blogger will take. if it is British Consulate, we know where the advert will appear.

All these Mods should verify info before forwarding them to front-page.

Don't even click on it. For those that will quote me, l am a hacker.

3 Likes

Re: British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting by Phranex(m): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2016
amarachi06:

Nobody should apply for that scam. It is Google AdSense and this is the new method of scamming people.
Imagine the number of people that will click on it and how much the blogger will take. if it is British Consulate, we know where the advert will appear.

All these Mods should verify info before forwarding them to front-page.

Don't even click on it. For those that will quote me, l am a hacker.

I like the fact that you are a female and a hacker. I love female programmers/hackers. I would prefer them over their male counterparts. email me @ Ernest.drbrown@gmail.com . I would love a chat with you. BTW, am a software developer, we might just be the next Alan Turing.

1 Like

Re: British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting by amarachi06(f): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2016
Phranex:

I like the fact that you are a female and a hacker. I love female programmers/hackers. I would prefer them over their male counterparts. email me @ Ernest.drbrown@gmail.com . I would love a chat with you. BTW, am a software developer, we might just be the next Alan Turing.

Thx my man
Re: British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting by sherif4owo(m): 8:49am On Apr 25, 2016
ify2016:

This is serious!!!!!

funny you!

so don't you see that I'm not the op or why are you just in an hurry to condemn anything posted?
shey u get beef with the op ni?

I think the op is trying to generate traffic for the blog (speculation), that's why he probably posted the link to an ad-filled blog. I just posted the link to direct you to the final link instead of going through hardship to get through the ads on the blog because I was stunned at my first click too, so I want you to go straight to the origin.

But then, the whole thing is fake Because the page isn't genuine.

I'm sorry to have tried to help you. Next time you can just tell me; you don't need my help.

Abegi
Re: British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting by gozzlin: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2016
I noticed that it's not stated anywhere there that you must possess a bachelor's degree or masters degree with 10 years experience to apply. If it were a Nigerian firm you'll have to possess a degree or two, at least a second class upper and with 15 years experience.
Re: British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting by dharmie(f): 9:08am On Apr 25, 2016

This is serious!!!!![/quote]

Easy champ
The job is not fake. You can go directly to British high commission's website to confirm

1 Like

Re: British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting by Phranex(m): 9:39am On Apr 25, 2016
amarachi06:

Thx my man

u a dude. you sound like one.
Re: British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting by anwe: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2016
This is what Central Bank of Nigeria couldn't do and want to justify and perpetuate corruption. How could you as a farmer's child have a job at CBN even with the best brain if it's not advertised and competitive ?
Re: British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting by Oshotse21(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2016
I don hear
Re: British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting by alaskido(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2016
They have come again o. No mention of qualification. Abi they wan school certificate holder grin grin. I smell a scam.
Re: British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
I Don apply o. Thanks op. No ad displayed on my page I don't know which link una click o. The application process was thorough and detailed. Infact, when you create an account with them you get to see other job postings.
Re: British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
wendy1992:
Pls who else has applied?
I have . thanks. We need more jobs in abj like this in the future.
Re: British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting by amarachi06(f): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Phranex:

u a dude. you sound like one.
No! my profession is manly, so l address every guy like that
Re: British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting by Phranex(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
amarachi06:

No! my profession is manly, so l address every guy like that
in that case, do send me a mail through nl. wud want to av a chat

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? / How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria / Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.