Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet (4334 Views)

Check Out Tecno Droipad 7D Specifications And Price / Tecno Droipad 7D - Successor To The Droipad 7C Pro / Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by watchworldpro: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
The Tecno Droipad 8II tablet features an 8 inch screen with IPS display similiar to the previous model; the Droipad 8H, a metallic unibody, slim bezel and ultra thin with a gold back. Resolution is 800 by 1280. It features a 64 bit quad core cpu to handle multitasking and has very lower power consumption. Another feature that might interest users is the Tecno Pad Boom player. The boom player helps you download, stream and share music from your favorite artistes. It has a dual stereo speakers with a sound box located close to the charging port below the device. The camera is also packed with HD features and a flash. The front camera has a 2mp with flash function. For low light conditions, it captures every detail. It also features the dual sim slots (standard sim and micro sim) and the sd card slot alll in the same location.

http://innovation-village.com/unboxing-the-tecno/

1 Share

Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by Ezedon(m): 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
Very cheap phone
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by Nnachi404(m): 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
watchworldpro:
The Tecno Droipad 8II tablet features an 8 inch screen with IPS display similiar to the previous model; the Droipad 8H, a metallic unibody, slim bezel and ultra thin with a gold back. Resolution is 800 by 1280. It features a 64 bit quad core cpu to handle multitasking and has very lower power consumption. Another feature that might interest users is the Tecno Pad Boom player. The boom player helps you download, stream and share music from your favorite artistes. It has a dual stereo speakers with a sound box located close to the charging port below the device. The camera is also packed with HD features and a flash. The front camera has a 2mp with flash function. For low light conditions, it captures every detail. It also features the dual sim slots (standard sim and micro sim) and the sd card slot alll in the same location.

move it to front page please
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by Promking: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
watchworldpro:

Nice @bolded

It seems like Tecno's keyword now is BOOM undecided

OP, what about the battery mah and OS version on this device?
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by drss1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
how much dem wan sell am
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by watchworldpro: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
How dOes one move this article to front page?
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by amicableSavage: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
watchworldpro:
Just copy and paste grin

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by mosjames: 2:59am On Apr 24, 2016
Them just dey release phone like water.
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by ZesusHVWritter(m): 6:36am On Apr 24, 2016
So instead of sending os upgrade for Droidpad 8 and finding a work around the woeful multitasking on the tab, na droidpad 8D them do.... Yet they wonder wetin drive their old customers to infinix and gionee.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by Youngpo413: 6:39am On Apr 24, 2016
amicableSavage:
Just copy and paste grin
lol
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by Youngpo413: 6:40am On Apr 24, 2016
mosjames:
Them just dey release phone like water.
Even you dey complain?
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by watchworldpro: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2016
The front camera has a flash
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by xplicite(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2016
No doubt I enjoyed driodpad 8h,before I sold it
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by Frontier2: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2016
Is it with 2gb ram and 4G LTE?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by thespokenword: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
The details so provided by the op is very poor and the link made available is asking I subscribe before the home can be seen.... It is a new way of driving traffic...... The Nigeria sha, where is lai to put the blame on GEJ

1 Like

Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by bilaal29: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Wetin be the price
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by csc2(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
watchworldpro:

Add snake or Olajumoke to the post grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by watchworldpro: 5:29am On Apr 25, 2016
Lol @snake and Olajumoke
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by dunsin125: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2016
I dnt no wn dx guys wil start producin octacore, 2gb ram tabs
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by yinka360nl1: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Been waiting for this Tab!
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by omoalajah(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is a good one. Tecno tabs been HIT back to Back
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by 360koncepts: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Very soon. But i think we getting what we pay for.?
dunsin125:
I dnt no wn dx guys wil start producin octacore, 2gb ram tabs
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by donbee(m): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Anything of tecno is sub-standard
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by dunsin125: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
360koncepts:
Very soon. But i think we getting what we pay for.?
na lie.........aliexpress hs cheaper 2gb ram tabs
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by gingerman876: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
Some people will come and be spewing jargon of what makes Tecno pone sub standard, is it by force, go and buy the standard samsung devices and leave us alone
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2016
gingerman876:
Some people will come and be spewing jargon of what makes Tecno pone sub standard, is it by force, go and buy the standard samsung devices and leave us alone
Yes.. I think tecno deserves to be left alone. Them no care about their users, and with users who adore their crappi-ness and lack of innovation, that won't change any time soon.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by Xhaka(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2016
Didn't see this on their forum.
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by kolexepana: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
gingerman876:
Please tell them, when their standard device get faulty, the money they'll use in repairing it will be able to purchase another one.
Re: Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet by watchworldpro: 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
True

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry KEY2 Dual Camera Launched In India : Price Specification & More / Glo Gprs Manual Setting / How Can I Make My Number To Appear As A Foreign Number To Those I Call ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.