Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,053 members, 7,953,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Learning To Play Piano 2 (excerpts From The Piano Lessons Whatsapp Forum) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Learning To Play Piano 2 (excerpts From The Piano Lessons Whatsapp Forum) (2919 Views)

Piano Lesson: History Of The Piano / Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well / Learning To Play The Piano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learning To Play Piano 2 (excerpts From The Piano Lessons Whatsapp Forum) by justwords(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2016
Now these notes played across any key following the same principle would immediately form the major diatonic scale of the played key. Remember that there are twelve keys in music, and these notes could be played from any of the keys, forming the major diatonic scale of the key of reference. For instance, playing the notes from key C as reference, would mean the formation of the scale of C major, comprising of the keys C D E F G A B C' for d r m f s l t d' respectively.
Re: Learning To Play Piano 2 (excerpts From The Piano Lessons Whatsapp Forum) by justwords(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2016
THE 15 MAJOR KEYS:
C maj G maj D maj A maj E maj B maj F#maj C#maj F maj Bb(flat) maj Eb maj Ab maj Db maj Gb maj Cb maj
Re: Learning To Play Piano 2 (excerpts From The Piano Lessons Whatsapp Forum) by justwords(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2016
Assignment...
How come we have 15 major keys from 12 keys?
Re: Learning To Play Piano 2 (excerpts From The Piano Lessons Whatsapp Forum) by justwords(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2016
In the continued session on this thread... We'll be discussing the 15 major keys and what accounts for them: the key signatures, arising from enharmonic principle...

We'll also be looking at the Law of the diatonic major scale, as well as defining the following terms:

Tone

Semitone

Sequitone.

Thank you for following.

Don't forget, to join the Mcsnup Teaches Pianoforte whatsapp forum, reach me on 08037302976.
Re: Learning To Play Piano 2 (excerpts From The Piano Lessons Whatsapp Forum) by justwords(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
KEYS*KEY SIGNATURE*PIANOFORTE FINGERING...
Cmajor.
Key signature: nil(no sharp/flat)
NOTES: C D E F G A B C'
FINGERING:
RHF: 1 2 3 1 2 3 4 5
LHF: 5 4 3 2 1 3 2 1
That is, RHF: C D E F G A B C 1 2 3 1 2 3 4 5
And LHF: C D E F G A B C 5 4 3 2 1 3 2 1

1 Like

Re: Learning To Play Piano 2 (excerpts From The Piano Lessons Whatsapp Forum) by justwords(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
KEYS*KEY SIGNATURE*PIANOFORTE FINGERING...
Gmajor.
Key signature: F#(one sharp)
NOTES: G A B C D E F# G'
FINGERING:
RHF: 1 2 3 1 2 3 4 5
LHF: 5 4 3 2 1 3 2 1
That is, RHF: C D E F G A B C 1 2 3 1 2 3 4 5
And LHF: C D E F G A B C 5 4 3 2 1 3 2 1
Re: Learning To Play Piano 2 (excerpts From The Piano Lessons Whatsapp Forum) by Chydobe: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
The Keyboard could be said to be an instrument which is made up of white and black keys for example : the harpsichord, the melodion accordion etc. With this definition I wouldn't want to say a piano is a keyboard, I feel a piano is a gorgeous and authentic instrument with keyboard clones everywhere lol. Anyway, you have an idea of the piano and keyboard as well. Join the piano lessons online for adult beginners , click on link to learn more.

http://www.newzified.com/piano-lessons-online-for-adult-beginners-getting-started-with-pianokeyboard/
Re: Learning To Play Piano 2 (excerpts From The Piano Lessons Whatsapp Forum) by Chydobe: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
After getting done with the positioning of your hand on the piano, the next thing is to let your fingers get acquainted to movement on the piano.  (This should be a daily exercise.) Now we are going to number your fingers thus : 1-thumb 2-pointer 3-middle finger 4-ring finger 5-little finger (this applies to both left hand (LH) and right hand (RH).

click on link to learn from the scratch

http://www.newzified.com/piano-lessons-online-%e2%94%82beginners-adults-basic-finger-placements-lesson-4/
Re: Learning To Play Piano 2 (excerpts From The Piano Lessons Whatsapp Forum) by maddona: 8:05am On Nov 25, 2017
pls ad me on d group 08134189906
Re: Learning To Play Piano 2 (excerpts From The Piano Lessons Whatsapp Forum) by Exodusontop(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2018
Pls add me too on 08068333772. i searched to get you guys number but didn't find any.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jaido P Ft Zlatan Ibile & Davolee - E Get Reason / Tams Records (Label) Seeks Female Musician / Wande Coal Ft. D’banj - You Bad (from Wande Coal New Album)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.