Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Send And Receive Money From USA @220+/dollar - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Send And Receive Money From USA @220+/dollar (1111 Views)

You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send And Receive Money From USA @220+/dollar by mrjojo: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hello, ‎

You can now receive money or send money to Nigeria @ 220naira/dollar +  with my service. Receiving money via western union or money gram is subjected to the official CBN exchange rate of 195/dollar.
 Money will be credited to your given account withing 24hrs. 

Let me break it done‎
 You want to receive money from ur uncle or relatives  in the US for example, let say your uncle  sent you 100$ via western union, you get to the bank and you get paid #19500, rate of (195/dollar). With my service, you will receive the sum of #22000 (220/dollar, sometimes more). 

Benefits of my service
 Higher exchange rate(will always be higher than WU).
 No need of going to bank, you bank account will be credited with 24hrs.

How it works
 Dollar will be sent to my contact in the US via (western union, Walmart2Walmart or Moneygram), then u send ur Account no, and payment will be made in there.

Trust/Security.
This a 100 legal business, I just have my contact and way of getting funds here with higher exchange rate.
 And since no one knows me from adam,the issue of trust and scam comes into play,I am based in Ibadan, so I can meet anyone who is willing to meet, and small transfer can be made first to see and confirm how my service works. 
 Have been a loyal member of this forum for a while now, and it will be nice to render my service to the community.

BB Pin : 2BCD3F23
Phone no available on request.

Questions and enquiries are welcome. Tnks
Re: Send And Receive Money From USA @220+/dollar by kaffy4tope(m): 3:50am On Apr 24, 2016
I can give you 250-270 from Dubai....United Arab Emirates.

2C2F8C39
Re: Send And Receive Money From USA @220+/dollar by Etinosajay(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2016
When there are people buying dollars @ 300 +

Aboki transfer self is near 300 or more
Re: Send And Receive Money From USA @220+/dollar by mrjojo: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
Majority use western union, those are who my service is meant for. Thanks, for stoping by
Etinosajay:
When there are people buying dollars @ 300 +
Aboki transfer self is near 300 or more
Re: Send And Receive Money From USA @220+/dollar by mrjojo: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
You should open a thread of ur own
kaffy4tope:
I can give you 250-270 from Dubai....United Arab Emirates.

2C2F8C39
Re: Send And Receive Money From USA @220+/dollar by Etinosajay(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
mrjojo:
Majority use western union, those are who my service is meant for. Thanks, for stoping by

Which majority?

Anyway goodluck finding who will sell $$ @220
Re: Send And Receive Money From USA @220+/dollar by mrjojo: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Etinosajay:

Which majority?

Anyway goodluck finding who will sell $$ @220
I knw wat am saying bros, tnks for stopin by once again..

Service up!

(1) (Reply)

Cheap STUDIO Equipments For Sale!!!!!!! / Philips Juice Extractor / Sony Xperia Z4. Dual Nano Sim. Sold sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.