Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,366 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Usa To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa To Canada (1053 Views)

Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians / USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usa To Canada by boooflife1: 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hello my people, a friend of mine was given usa visit visa, please can she travel to canada with dat visa.
Re: Usa To Canada by Lucasbalo(m): 5:10am On Apr 24, 2016
boooflife1:
Hello my people, a friend of mine was given usa visit visa, please can she travel to canada with dat visa.
No. Your friend will need a visa to travel to Canada. US visa is different from Canadian visa. It's that simple. They are two different countries.
Re: Usa To Canada by bollyfolly: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yes, I think it's possible. A friend of mine residing in America said there's no need to get a Canada visa from USA if you are going there. Though the guy is a permanent resident over there.

You have to get to USA first then with one or two documents, your dream of going to Canada will become reality.

ALL the best bro
Re: Usa To Canada by justwise(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
boooflife1:

bollyfolly:
Yes, I think it's possible. A friend of mine residing in America said there's no need to get a Canada visa from USA if you are going there. Though the guy is a permanent resident over there.

You have to get to USA first then with one or two documents, your dream of going to Canada will become reality.

ALL the best bro

Are those two the same?

1 Like

Re: Usa To Canada by worry359(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
You may get into Canada without difficulty.
The problem may be when you try to return to the USA.
We have heard of people being refused entry in similar circumstances.
Re: Usa To Canada by justwise(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
worry359:
You may get into Canada without difficulty.
The problem may be when you try to return to the USA.
We have heard of people being refused entry in similar circumstances.

Why would he be able to get in but find it difficult to get out?
Re: Usa To Canada by Siga: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
... You guys are just spreading false info... grin grin grin only a US green card holder can enter Canada without visa...
Re: Usa To Canada by Bandeco(m): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
bollyfolly:

ALL the best bro
Guy/lady go sleep. You are drunk

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Unidentified Female Corp Member Burns To Death In An Accident (Graphic Pixs) / How Much Does A Return Ticket To Canada Costs. / Places To Visit Before I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.