Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

How Tinubu Milks Lagos State Of N3-N6 Billion Monthly Through Alpha Beta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Milks Lagos State Of N3-N6 Billion Monthly Through Alpha Beta (3762 Views)

Reps Take Delivery Of N3.6bn Cars / Buhari Announces Recovery Of N3.4 Trillion In One Year / FG: N6 Billion Oyo Ogbomosho Road Approved. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Milks Lagos State Of N3-N6 Billion Monthly Through Alpha Beta by SleekMallam: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Sleekalmajiri, I am doing good and you?
Good good. You seem in happy mode today?
Re: How Tinubu Milks Lagos State Of N3-N6 Billion Monthly Through Alpha Beta by 7lives: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2016
fyneguy:

You are just blabbing.

Simple question: How did Tinubu armtwist governments of PDP states and the FG under GEJ to give ABC contracts? Ask yourself! how come PDP states also gave this company contracts?!

You dey mind these types of people, they are yet to recover from what befell them since that election.
You wonder why they jump to antagonise anyone who supports Buhari or APC, they don't know that their refusal to move on is what will keep them stagnant for life.
Those whom God have bless no man can curse, as long as BAT's brain continue to function and health did not fail him, those who are obsessed with him will eventually ran mad or kill themselves chasing shadows.
Re: How Tinubu Milks Lagos State Of N3-N6 Billion Monthly Through Alpha Beta by EmeritusMbaM: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
SleekMallam:
Good good. You seem in happy mode today?

Its a lovely Sunday morning, getting ready for church.
Re: How Tinubu Milks Lagos State Of N3-N6 Billion Monthly Through Alpha Beta by SleekMallam: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Its a lovely Sunday morning, getting ready for church.
Good. pray for our country Nigeria.
Re: How Tinubu Milks Lagos State Of N3-N6 Billion Monthly Through Alpha Beta by EmeritusMbaM: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
SleekMallam:

Good. pray for our country Nigeria.

I pray for my SW and Nigeria always cheesy
Re: How Tinubu Milks Lagos State Of N3-N6 Billion Monthly Through Alpha Beta by SleekMallam: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

I pray for my SW and Nigeria always cheesy
The biafra yoots of East and Almajiri north are already captured in your prayers. You are a good man. Allahu Arkbar!
Re: How Tinubu Milks Lagos State Of N3-N6 Billion Monthly Through Alpha Beta by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWmCXufYHWw
[size=14pt]If you support Tinubu you are one slaves in this video who comes to his residence regularly to collect the crumbs he stole from you
Can you see how African leaders enslave the zombies they rule over,improvish them and make them dependent on their handouts.[/size]]
Re: How Tinubu Milks Lagos State Of N3-N6 Billion Monthly Through Alpha Beta by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
7lives:

You dey mind these types of people, they are yet to recover from what befell them since that election.
You wonder why they jump to antagonise anyone who supports Buhari or APC, they don't know that their refusal to move on is what will keep them stagnant for life.
Those whom God have bless no man can curse, as long as BAT's brain continue to function and health did not fail him, those who are obsessed with him will eventually ran mad or kill themselves chasing shadows.
I am non partisan,I hate corrupt leaders like OBJ,Tinubu and other leaders that have enslaved and brainwashed their zombie followers.
Tinubu forfeited $500k in the 90's to avoid drug charges in United States is who I don't envy. He is the personification of corruption and nepostism ,from Alpha Beta, to fraudlulent sales of Lagos State shares of V-mobile shares,cornering land and Lagos state property is who I will never envy.
Re: How Tinubu Milks Lagos State Of N3-N6 Billion Monthly Through Alpha Beta by EmeritusMbaM: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
SleekMallam:

The biafra yoots of East and Almajiri north are already captured in your prayers. You are a good man. Allahu Arkbar!

Lolzz. Bad guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayo Adelabu APC Vs Engr Seyi Makinde PDP For OYO 2019 / Tinubu's Brother On Entourage Of Atiku's Campaign Visit To Owerri Today: Photo / Breaking News Orji Uzor Kalu For Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.