Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. (53261 Views)

Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate / Most Handsome African Presidents / PHOTOS: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents That Were Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by ayomide74: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
megama:
Shut up

u need JESUS
Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by pizzylee(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
angry angry
Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by igboboy3(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
They need to ask David Mark the secret of his longeveity.
Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstly I wanna thank the super mod that unbanned, my one week ban was cut short; I appreciate.

Eh, so OP what are we to do with this list??
I mean who the list go epp?
Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by igboboy3(m): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
DonMaxxy:
From whtat I just read, all the states in the South East, have produced senate presidents. Anambra even produced 3 senate presidents.
Why are they crying that they are marginalised in this our abode? Lemme not just say that this people are over ambitious or greedy... cos today na Sunday. Lemme leave am for another day.
skelewu404:
And some flat headed chest beating basket will still be complaining of maginalization

Foolish comments like these are reasons that prove we should not buy smartphones for our 12 yr old boys and allow them to come on Nairaland.

During that time, the ruling party zoned the Senate Presidency to the South-East. Still, they did not allow them to rest. Na so so scandal scatter their short reigns.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by shamecurls(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
oluwafemi113:

Unbelievable

South East

What did you people want again?

They want USA presidency

6 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by 4nobody4every1: 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef
He is discussing with EFCC to negotiate a soft landing for Saraki because Saraki might be heading to Kuje prison to drink garri, and this my big Monkey friend is ever ready to flog him daily with a whip laden with chilly pepper grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by sirTesco(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ike Ikweremadu (2016-2019)
political party: PDP
zone: South East
succeded Dr. Bukola Saraki

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by JohnsonEmma(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
14 on the list is, Ike Ekweremadu. Born in..... Attended .............school. Before president of the senate in 2016 after his boss Saraki was impeached.
Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by NewNigeriaMind: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Igbo and greed.

The south east Igbo have formed government at the central with the north more than any other tribe in the south.

Between the first republic to the fourth republic, the Igbo and the north have always formed government at the central while the south west has always been in opposition.

Yet this same people will come online to malign the south west for forming a government with the north for the first time in nigeria history.

This same tribe will claim marginalization

This same will claim every nigerian hate them

That my friends is what greed can do to people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by Fearcom(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Schematics:

That was when the Senate was vibrant and lively. Rt. Hon. Dr. William Wilberforce Chuba Malachy Okadigbo, continue to rest in peace.

"We need political sagacity to know political arithmetics" - Dr. William Wilberforce Chuba Okadigbo- (2002)

grin grin grin

Still remember when Chubua took the mace-the symbol of the country's legislative power and authority-to his home town as the heat of his being impeached gathered momentum.
Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by NewNigeriaMind: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Who else finds its funny that the SE is nursing the VP ambition with a northern president.

The same people that called others names for being VP to the north,calling them slaves. All of a sudden are eying the very position they have .

2019 will be interesting

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by Shine1177: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nigeria.
Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by Eastcoast33(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nigeria and her propaganda machine... u can not beat a child and ask him not to cry...Majority of SPs being of Igbo roots has absolutely nothing to do with not being marginalized *PERIOD*
Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by scholes0(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Eastcoast33:
Nigeria and her propaganda machine... u can not beat a child and ask him not to cry...Majority of SPs being of Igbo roots has absolutely nothing to do with not being marginalized *PERIOD*

So, what does it have to do with, because we have also had Igbo president and head of governent.
Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by spartanobad(m): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lolz lwkmd ooo
Bt how does this affect d price of FUEL and DOLLAR in d frustrated country
Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
great664:
With your hate, you fail to realise that NONE can be SMART enough to preside over the senate except the Igbo's, also the the Finance Minister. check what the present ones that are to Yoruba doing...

Shun Hate and think wisely
i concur just like is only hausa and yoruba dt are smart to b president bro|hold ur senate and minister of finance so dt hausa and yoruba hold presidency

5 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by Okeycima: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bia op it is IGBO and not iBo

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Scholes007:
No need for name calling or whatever. We igbos shouldn't beat our chest here cause Igbos are still been marginalized. We must get our fair share in presidency, project excution and others.
lol guy b satisfy nw,no body is marginalising ndigbo

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by akigbemaru: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Senate presidents.
Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by Vongsama(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
The SS/SE obviously hav produced more senate presidents that all d other regions put together yet they blame other regions for most of their political misfortunes. Nigerian politicians do nt care about the people they represent. The earlier u realise that the healthier for ur life.
MY POINT: politicians do not represent u so stop killing urself for them. Stop being a ZOMBIE and stop WAILING for Jonathan's defeat (u can wail for the current situation under this govt bt not for GEJ's defeat).
Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by lekan29ice(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
great664:
With your hate, you fail to realise that NONE can be SMART enough to preside over the senate except the Igbo's, also the the Finance Minister. check what the present ones that are to Yoruba doing...

Can you please mention their achievements and where it has taken Nigeria to ...

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by diegwu01: 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
PDP has ruined the Senate
Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by MissOmaa: 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
They take Presidency and The VP position and dash you senate president. make u no for vex. eye come clear. na so ipob begin.
Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by shiki(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na wao, some group of people in the sun rising states

produced 5

Senate Presidents in 8yrs
Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by SIRRDIQ(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
I can't believe you saw what i saw !!!!

That's admirable , only three of those listed are not from the old eastern region = Igbo Nation

and yes , they always scream marginalization , they are never satisfied

even now there's a probability that ekweremedu or whatever his name is will preside over senate again

Such a shame really

As for you :

You are calling hausas and Yorubas stewpyd who can't run the country as a Senate President ?

Since your people have been there , Who you epp ??

And if that's the case , tell your brothers in arm , IPOB, MEND , MASSOB to stop crying like babies , anyone caught destroying anything over self inflicted marginalization is going straight to hell, courtesy Nigerian Navy's Mark 4 Rifles
Kai My Brother......whyu i talk na.........me i just laf waka go
Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by amagunnerfan: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
great664:

This is exactly the problem with your tribe, you think you are better than other people.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by cmax16: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Why is Olusola Saraki not in the list? He was appointed Senate Leader in 1979.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. by amagunnerfan: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Scholes007:
No need for name calling or whatever. We igbos shouldn't beat our chest here cause Igbos are still been marginalized. We must get our fair share in presidency, project excution and others.
But whose fault is it if you guys are not president? Let me ask you, how many Igbo's voted Orji in 2007 or is it 2009?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland / Nigerian Bonds Post Huge Gains On News Of A Possible Tinubu Win - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.