Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Complete Lists Of Android Games That Support Gamepad - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Complete Lists Of Android Games That Support Gamepad (1030 Views)

Scientists Discovered A New Earth That Support Life / All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. / 6 Symptoms Of Android Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Lists Of Android Games That Support Gamepad by femdevcon(f): 5:23am On Apr 24, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-2LEjJZXXuUo/Vw49C3aK80I/AAAAAAAADuk/SR43j3INzm83_LAr0TmSgVFsZ2veRx_zgCLcB/s1600/images.jpg[/img]

The Introduction of OTG Cable has made it possible to play games on Android Games with Gamepad.

However its not all games that support gamepad,i have made a comprehensive list of interesting Android games that support gamepad.
Another World

Beach Buggy Blitz

Canabalt HD

Cordy

DEAD TRIGGER

Demolition

Diversion

Dizzy – Prince of the Yolkfolk[/b]

• [b]Drag Racing

Grand Theft Auto III

Gunman Clive

Inertia Escape Velocity HD

Jett Tailfin Racers

Mobile Andrio

Muffin Knight

OverKill

Ranging Thunder 2 HD

Reckless Getaway

Reckless Getaway 2

Samurai II Vengeance

SHADOWGUN

Shine Runner

Sonic4 EpisodeII

SoulCraft HD

Virtual Tennis

OTG cable cost between 500 -1000 Naira. And its readily available at any computer/Tech Shops

SOURCE:http://femdevcon..com.ng/2016/04/complete-lists-ofandroid-games-that.html?m=1
Re: Complete Lists Of Android Games That Support Gamepad by Whizzcute(m): 5:59am On Apr 24, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Complete Lists Of Android Games That Support Gamepad by Bilabong(m): 6:32am On Apr 24, 2016
we need games like PSP , score hero, and pes .

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With My Spectranet Modem / Htc 1 E8 / HTC 10 Vs. Samsung Galaxy S7: Key Specs & Hardware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.