Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) (15847 Views)

Recall Senator Rafiu Ibrahim For Kneeling Before Saraki- Kwara South Unity Forum / People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) / Former Lagos Deputy Governor Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) by OLADD: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
RIP Sir. He and Pa Jakande really served Lagos with sense of purpose and sincerity unlike the imperialists who parade themselves as "progressives" today. May your children reap from your good works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) by faaz24: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
juman:
Eiyah ooooooo.

Sad.

I remember one barrister music:
Rafiu Jafojo Jafojo Jafojo.

May God accept him as true servant.

The government he served was very very good one. The lover of the masses.
Igbakeji gomina to seseje o shebi ewori lotiwa omo jafojo...omo jafojo ! Omo jafojo !! Omo jafojo ooo !!!. R.I.P baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) by ATERI(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
These are the people that have served humanity the way humanity should be served. True service has no expiry date!! RIP
Re: Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
sunychuks:

http://thenationonlineng.net/jafojo-former-lagos-deputy-governor-dies-80-2/
Jesus!!! first time in the history of nigeria,my thread made it to the front page ,indeed change is here ooooo

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) by kbbanj10(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
didun didun ni iranti olododo...the man that settled Ayinde Barrister/Ayinla Kollington's rift RIP to you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) by Mynd44: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
modath:

Small world!! Ikeja! smiley

RIP
Isale Awori

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) by omotee1234(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
No more Jafojo na Jaforie remain rest in peace baba happy sunday nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) by omoagbeke(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Eeyah! the man that settled the quarrel btw barrister and ajala travel, RIP

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) by Btruth: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
No one dey jafojo mo ooo, everybody they ja fun ra won nii oooo. RIP Baba Jafojo. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) by Daud2: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAEEHI ROJIUUN..
Re: Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
lanxlot:
na Mynd44 papa?

Step...

I didn't mean step dad o!!

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) by supereagle(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Baba Kekere, aka, Jakande is still alive and kicking.
Re: Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) by AlphaTaikun: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2022
juman:
Eiyah ooooooo.

Sad.

I remember one barrister music:
Rafiu omo Jafojo omo Jafojo omo Jafojo.

May God accept him as true servant.

The government he served was very very good one. The lover of the masses.
Re: Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) by juman(m): 11:11am On Jul 13, 2022
[quote author=AlphaTaikun post=114689153][/quote]]

Like you remind me of them.

Three surat qiraish to jakande and jafojo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) by AlphaTaikun: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:
Eff

He is/was my step Grandpa.

Mynd44, I'm just reading this thread for the first time.

So Alhaji Rafiu Jafojo was your step Grandpa? That's good to know. He was a great man.
It's a very small world indeed.

The "6-Degrees of Separation" is indeed real... grin
Although the latest is that it's now known as "4-Degrees of SEPARATION."

Alhaji Lateef Jakande and my father related on the professional and business levels too [Jakande's biological father and mother are originally from Omu Aran in Kwara State but migrated to live in Lagos Island, where Lateef Jakande was born and the folks loved him even though his parents weren't originally from Lagos, but a Yoruba town in Kwara].

I was responding to a post by someone on NL who said why didn't Asiwaju Tinubu use a so-called Muslim-Muslim ticket in Lagos and I pointed him to the fact that Alhaji Lateef Jakande and Alhaji Rafiu Jafojo were both Muslims and they won the Lagos State Guber elections in 1979 and were in office till 1983. I'm NOT a Muslim but even that 1979 Lagos Guber Jakande and Jafojo joint ticket, and the M.K.O Abiola and Kingibe 1993 joint tickets were NOT problematic issues to me and many folks back then.

I remember the legendary Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo, GCFR, SAN, the leader of the UPN raising their hands to endorse both of them back in 1979 and 1983.

All the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) / Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit / Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.