Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Fasting To Pray To God, Is It Advisable To Brush Ones Teeth In The Morning? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fasting To Pray To God, Is It Advisable To Brush Ones Teeth In The Morning? (4118 Views)

Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / MFM Members Pray To Quench Fire In A Burning Building (Pics, Video) / Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fasting To Pray To God, Is It Advisable To Brush Ones Teeth In The Morning? by eezomatic: 7:05am On Apr 24, 2016
Hello house, please I need help with the above question, I want to know if it is advisable to brush the teeth in the morning while you plan to fast...
Thanks
Re: Fasting To Pray To God, Is It Advisable To Brush Ones Teeth In The Morning? by Greatzeus(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2016
Yes you should.Fasting is a spiritual exercise not a religious law for Christians.You fast for a purpose not to obey a law.When you brush,you don't drink the watery paste,do you?
Yes you should brush,bath,look good and cheerful,you must pray during fasting also or else,you are just on hunger strike lol.

2 Likes

Re: Fasting To Pray To God, Is It Advisable To Brush Ones Teeth In The Morning? by orunto27: 7:20am On Apr 24, 2016
Clean-Conducts always is next to Godliness!!!!
Re: Fasting To Pray To God, Is It Advisable To Brush Ones Teeth In The Morning? by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 24, 2016
eezomatic:
Hello house, please I need help with the above question, I want to know if it is advisable to brush the teeth in the morning while you plan to fast...
Thanks
Brush three times a day if possible because the bacteria in the mouth will smell more when you haven't eaten.
Re: Fasting To Pray To God, Is It Advisable To Brush Ones Teeth In The Morning? by eezomatic: 7:42am On Apr 24, 2016
Muafrika2:

Brush three times a day if possible because the bacteria in the mouth will smell more when you haven't eaten.

OK thanks
Re: Fasting To Pray To God, Is It Advisable To Brush Ones Teeth In The Morning? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2016
Cleanliness is next to godliness
Re: Fasting To Pray To God, Is It Advisable To Brush Ones Teeth In The Morning? by dollyjoy(f): 8:11am On Apr 24, 2016
I don't think there is anything wrong with that.
Re: Fasting To Pray To God, Is It Advisable To Brush Ones Teeth In The Morning? by eezomatic: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2016
Thank you all
Re: Fasting To Pray To God, Is It Advisable To Brush Ones Teeth In The Morning? by Einl(m): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2016
Hahhahahahahah. Because you're fasting you ain't gonna brush your teeth? Your sooooo funny. So your mouth should smell 'cause your fasting and cause irritation for others Abeg whether your fasting or not brush your teeth twice a day and avoid sugary and acid food and beverages.
Re: Fasting To Pray To God, Is It Advisable To Brush Ones Teeth In The Morning? by eezomatic: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2016
Einl:
Hahhahahahahah. Because you're fasting you ain't gonna brush your teeth? Your sooooo funny. So your mouth should smell 'cause your fasting and cause irritation for others Abeg whether your fasting or not brush your teeth twice a day and avoid sugary and acid food and beverages.

Bro...chill nau...I am not used to fasting, reason why I'm asking here....

(1) (Reply)

How To Preach The Gospel Starting From Crash. / End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide / What Is The New Covenant, And What Is The Old Covenant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.