Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Chronicles Of The Greatness Of Olumba Olumba Obu - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chronicles Of The Greatness Of Olumba Olumba Obu (5353 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of The Greatness Of Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2016
ideatoprince18:
. ....oga shut up .,..... there is no fellowship between light n darkness!!!!! ..,For ur info d pope does not even knew who is olumbq sef

Thanks
Re: Chronicles Of The Greatness Of Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 8:03am On May 02, 2016
CONTINUE

Leader O.O.O is the Supernatural Being with a supernatural love, wisdom and power

After entering the first gate, we were no longer able to move forward nor backwards; yet, we saw no one physically stopping us from going beyond the first gate. And if we could not go beyond the first gate why not return to our base? We were unable. We all had our weapons. But we were no long able to remember what exactly took us to 26 Mbukpa Road! After remaining in that state of confusion, panic and loss of memory for some time, we saw a slim-built man who emerged from one of the entrances. He wore a white shirt on a white shorts.

That man later turned
out to be the Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe, Leader Olumba Olumba Obu. He came to us to inquire what we wanted and whom we wanted in the compound. We recollected partially our mission and we told Him that we had been assigned to arrest Him and search the compound for rebel soldiers.

Leader Olumba Olumba Obu told us to keep our weapons one side and kneel down for prayers and we obeyed without question. After Leader Obu had prayed for us, we left 26 Mbukpa Road for our base.

It was when we got to our base that we remembered vividly why we went to 26 Mbukpa Road in the first instance, how we were unable to move forward nor backwards after passing the first gate and how finally we received prayers instead of kidnapping the girls we desired. We were very embittered over the failure of our mission and the manner the mission failed. We then decided to call for air support and this time, no longer to capture anybody but to demolish 26 Mbukpa Road, Calabar completely. It was shocking that
the moment the decision was officially taken to use jets to demolish 26 Mbukpa Road, Calabar, all the engines of the jets refused to function.

Our aircraft engineers, local and foreign, exhausted their knowledge about aircraft operations and maintenance yet the engines of the jets refused to function.

It was at this state that it occurred to us about the mysterious nature of the Sole Spiritual Head of the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star, Leader Olumba Olumba Obu.

When the engines of the jets still refused to function after more efforts by our engineers, one of the Air Force women warned us against further embarking on such a mission of demolishing 26 Mbukpa Road, Calabar. She warned us to cancel the mission. With the engines of the jets not functioning, there was no other alternative than for us to cancel the assignment of demolishing 26 Mbukpa Road, Calabar.

The shocking and amazing aspect of this incident was that immediately the decision earlier taken to use the jets to demolish 26 Mbukpa Road, Calabar was officially cancelled, all the engines of the jets automatically started to function! Then our superior officers ordered that rather than demolish 26 Mbukpa Road, Calabar, we should go and protect that compound and Leader Olumba Olumba Obu
Re: Chronicles Of The Greatness Of Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2016
11) DR. SAMUEL BAZIE

In Feb. 1971, Dr. Samuel Bazie, the Director of Projection, Esom Maxo Laboratory, Delhi, India wrote "I am impressed Sir, I am convinced that God has his representative here on earth who come to the world as God in disguise. He calls Leader O.O. Obu, the Holy one of God. Dr. Bazie (alias Dr. P. C. Aggarwal) one of the 'most illuminating ( medium personalities of oriental fame, did not only discover Olumba but actually travelled all the way down to pay his respect to whom he personally termed "The Holy Father" in the world Hqs. Calabar, Nigeria.

In May,1976, Pastor A. O. E. Ekanem came to see me in India with a book and said that Leader Olumba Olumba Obu sent it me. We had some discussions and I showed interest in the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star.

The same year after some months, Dr. P. N. Bassey came to me with one Lt. Nsa of the Nigeria High Commission, New Delhi. He also had talks with me and gave me an invitation to visit the BCS Headquarters in Calabar. I then started writing to the Father and.

received His replies. I had made up my mind to visit the Headquarters. I wondered what sort of man I was going to meet, to have an idea of His personality. I tried to visualise the Father's vision during my meditations All that I could see was a ball of bright lights with radiating rays and transparent peace and love which increased my curiosity".

On Sunday 9th October, 1977, this powerful spiritual leader from India Dr. Bazie, after hearing so much about Leader Olumba Olumba Obu in the spiritual world, flew into Lagos and proceeded to Calabar on Monday, October, 10, by air to meet Leader O. O. Obu physically.

Dr. Aggarwal expressed shock and disbelief when he met Leader Obu and gave a testimony to the effect that on his way to Nigeria, an Africa joined his plane in Bombay and sat by his side and engaged him discussion. When the plane touched down at Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja, the African went his way. Dr. Aggarwal said the man introduced to him in Calabar as Leader Olumba Olumba Obu was the same man who joined his plane in Bombay and departed at Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja.
Re: Chronicles Of The Greatness Of Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2016
12) ECKANKAR

According to Eckankar in one of their television programmes featured early February, 1984, stated that, after carrying out their full mystical research they have confirmed that "THE MASTER" is now on earth. He is found everywhere and wears white shorts and white shirt but we can't trace His actual place of abode on earth"
Re: Chronicles Of The Greatness Of Olumba Olumba Obu by Joysmith2: 11:10am On May 03, 2016
now i knw some people are born dumb,,dis Op is one of d highest mugu of d century and ur fellows hu believe d man is a god
Re: Chronicles Of The Greatness Of Olumba Olumba Obu by sendmeonly(m): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2017
Peace abide to those that seek peace, Catholics, Catholics, Catholics all the names assigned where did you deduce such concept of name callings from? I truly understand that you were the same people of old-had the scroll but could not recognize our Lord Jesus Christ whom they were expecting. was it not the teachers of the words of God that persecuted Our Lord Jesus Christ, how could you not learn from the past, you, who speaks I'll against Olumba are you up to righteousness perhaps to give you the picture of the Holy Spirit, the worst sickness is in seeing yet cannot see, in hearing but cannot hear or understand, see, if you see anyone talk about the supremacy of the entity in our midst it is because we are convinced because we have seen the parosia of the Holy Spirit God Himself in our midst and not some parrots reciting what was taught them as a child and failing to want to take a glimpse of the truth. my brethren be wise, do not allow what happened to your forefathers to come to you. Brotherhood of the Cross and Star is a Teacher come to teach even the Pope because they do not know the left from their right, less I forget, look for the owner of Madonna University to announce to the Catholics what his experience was when he went to pray for Olumba, you had better stopped being the Antichrist otherwise face the full wrath of God. God is a God of love may He forgive all our sins in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

Re: Chronicles Of The Greatness Of Olumba Olumba Obu by sendmeonly(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=DeCleff post=45226394]

Thanks [/quot

Forget the ignorant, we pray they someday come to this naked truth.. OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU forever on top.. Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Revelation NOW" / Crusifiy Me If You Want. / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.