Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Adorable Boerboel Puppies For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adorable Boerboel Puppies For Sale (902 Views)

Adorable Boerboel Puppies For Sale In Ikorodu / 8weeks Old Adorable Boerboel Pups Available For New Homes / Meet Leo And Belle, My Adorable German Shepherds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Boerboel Puppies For Sale by dogmann: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2016
lovely boerboel puppies for sale. price: 75k(non negotiable). Location: alimosho lagos. if interested contact. 08144219292 (also on whatsapp)

Re: Adorable Boerboel Puppies For Sale by dogmann: 6:55am On Apr 25, 2016
sln
Re: Adorable Boerboel Puppies For Sale by gidis1stson(m): 7:34am On Apr 25, 2016
Lovely pups smiley

1 Like

Re: Adorable Boerboel Puppies For Sale by falconey(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sorry cant pm, smellymouth this is what i think team mizzy need.

Each manager should have her name on his/her signature as a LINK.

This means when i see your post on any thread i willl see VOTE mizzy bla bla, and the mizzy will be a link so i can check her out. it is a form of shortcut to her d.P instead of the traditional way of clicking her moniker.

and she needs to upload her pic on a daily basis wearing different attire using a very advance digital camera for clarity, she shouldn't forget A beautiful background.

A week to the contest that's when things will get hot , in this week you will need lots of graphic design of her picture and name. If you have them already dont display them now let others do, soon people will get sick of them all seeing the same image design all the time.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Boerboel Puppies For Sale by Smellymouth: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
falconey:
Sorry cant pm, smellymouth this is what i think team mizzy need.

Each manager should have her name on his/her signature as a LINK.

This means when i see your post on any thread i willl see VOTE mizzy bla bla, and the mizzy will be a link so i can check her out. it is a form of shortcut to her d.P instead of the traditional way of clicking her moniker.

and she needs to upload her pic on a daily basis wearing different attire using a very advance digital camera for clarity, she shouldn't forget A beautiful background.

A week to the contest that's when things will get hot , in this week you will need lots of graphic design of her picture and name. If you have them already dont display them now let others do, soon people will get sick of them all seeing the same image all the time.

OK bro, point noted.. thanks alot.
I really appreciate it.. ma niccah grin

Cc : mimzy, muva, iamlegend1, Lsofdk ,

1 Like

Re: Adorable Boerboel Puppies For Sale by falconey(m): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

OK bro, point noted.. thanks alot.
I really appreciate it.. ma niccah grin

Cc : mimzy, muva, iamlegend1, Lsofdk ,

you dont need to quote people asking them to vote , it is already on your siggy and her link is there, some people hate it e.G myself. Let me choose whom to vote for dont convince me.

to the managers ,divide yourselves move to different section each day, quote people relating to their topics,motivate, be friendly and encourage them. Before they quote you their eyes must gaze vote mizzy with attractive colours e.G red,blue etc on your signature. Spread to every section the forum is very big

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Boerboel Puppies For Sale by Lsofdk(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
falconey:

you dont need to quote people asking them to vote , it is already on your siggy and her link is there, some people hate it e.G myself. Let me choose whom to vote for dont convince me.

to the managers ,divide yourselves move to a different section each day, quote people relating to their topics,motivate, be friendly and encourage them. Before they quote you their eyes must gaze vote mizzy with attractive colours e.G red,blue etc in your signature. Spread to every section the forum is very big

noted. thankz baba, we appreciate the advice
btw cute puppies you've got

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Boerboel Puppies For Sale by scentmarlc(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
falconey:

to the managers ,divide yourselves move to a different section each day, quote people relating to their topics,motivate, be friendly and encourage them. Before they quote you their eyes must gaze vote mizzy with attractive colours e.G red,blue etc in your signature. Spread to every section the forum is very big

hmmmmmm
Re: Adorable Boerboel Puppies For Sale by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Adorable Boerboel Puppies For Sale by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Thank you. This is really appreciated and we will pay heed to it.

Thanks once more.
falconey:

Re: Adorable Boerboel Puppies For Sale by JoeBlocks(m): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
falconey:

Lanicky, I hope see what I was trying to tell you?
Re: Adorable Boerboel Puppies For Sale by lanicky(f): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Lanicky, I hope see what I was trying to tell you?

Sure.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Rottweiler Puppies At Give Away Price. / Boerboel And Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale / Pls Help With The Breed. (pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.