Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,915 members, 7,863,188 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Photos: UNIPORT Student Shot Dead By Police Laid To Rest + Mum's Tribute - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: UNIPORT Student Shot Dead By Police Laid To Rest + Mum's Tribute (567 Views)

Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo / UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) / Burial Of UNIPORT Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: UNIPORT Student Shot Dead By Police Laid To Rest + Mum's Tribute by queenstl(f): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2016

A student of the University of Port Harcourt named Gina who was allegedly shot 5 times & killed by policemen during a protest by students of the institution earlier this month, has been laid to rest
The only child of her parents (father is deceased) Gina was laid to rest on Friday, April 22nd. Her cousin shared photos from the funeral along with a heart-wrenching note from her devastated mother on her Facebook page. See that after the cut…

“Yesterday my beautiful daughter was put to rest.. The heaviness in my heart can’t be eased, knowing that no one is taking responsibility of your death. The police killed you and never showed remorse for your death. Nigeria is as messed up as its leaders. May you rest in peace my angel. Your death has paint everything in my life into a different shades of remorse, I keep regretting sending you there, I feel guilty Gina..The sorrow I feel to lose you Gina is the price I have paid to have you in my life, your memories is all I have, which helped me survived the storms and struggles of our daily lives we shared together. I see it from henceforth as my job to mourn you until the day I die. I can’t loose you, you are part of reason for everything in my life. Pls God how can I go through? Till we meet again. RIP Gina my doctor as I always called you. I will always love you my daughter”
cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/04/24/photos-uniport-student-allegedly-shot-dead-by-police-laid-to-rest-plus-her-mothers-heartbreaking-tribute/
Re: Photos: UNIPORT Student Shot Dead By Police Laid To Rest + Mum's Tribute by queenstl(f): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
so so so touching RIP
Re: Photos: UNIPORT Student Shot Dead By Police Laid To Rest + Mum's Tribute by queenoflafia(f): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
I don't know what to say to the Nigerian police but RIP to the departed
Re: Photos: UNIPORT Student Shot Dead By Police Laid To Rest + Mum's Tribute by klassykute(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
students brutality on a high rise!
Re: Photos: UNIPORT Student Shot Dead By Police Laid To Rest + Mum's Tribute by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Blood in my heart! Tears in my eyes. What future is there in a country that wastes her young so easily & insensitively, losing gr8 brains & beauties ie. development & aesthetics? it pains me. it pains me. oh it pains me INSIDE ME. what sort of country's this?
Re: Photos: UNIPORT Student Shot Dead By Police Laid To Rest + Mum's Tribute by SweetieConstie(f): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
Awww! Really despairing... cry

RIP

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Naval Officer In Rivers / Photo: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Online Lottery Fraud / Efcc Arraigns Major General, Three Others Over N8.5 Billion Nimasa Scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.