Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

How To Integrate Interswitch Payment To Wordpress Site? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Integrate Interswitch Payment To Wordpress Site? (1649 Views)

HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / Wanna Move To Wordpress -- Pro Advice / I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Integrate Interswitch Payment To Wordpress Site? by FrankLampard: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
I need help to set it up for a site running on WordPress.
Re: How To Integrate Interswitch Payment To Wordpress Site? by dimsonu(m): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Why not use [url]https://voguepay.com/
9318-0025316[/url] instead?
Re: How To Integrate Interswitch Payment To Wordpress Site? by 9jawebdev(m): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
FrankLampard:

setting up the plugin requiry posting certain parameters to the interswitch json api.

i can help you set it up, the payment gateway plus the interswitch requery.

i have both the plugins. do contact me via

email: naijawebdev@gmail.com
Re: How To Integrate Interswitch Payment To Wordpress Site? by 9jawebdev(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
FrankLampard:

setting up the plugin re-query posting certain parameters to the interswitch json api.

i can help you set it up, the payment gateway plus the interswitch re-query.

Re: How To Integrate Interswitch Payment To Wordpress Site? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
FrankLampard:

9jawebdev:

setting up the plugin re-query posting certain parameters to the interswitch json api.
i can help you set it up, the payment gateway plus the interswitch re-query.

[size=20]SCAM[/size]
Re: How To Integrate Interswitch Payment To Wordpress Site? by donsheddy1(m): 12:12am On Apr 25, 2016
Please it's simple and easy. Go to the WordPress store and download the interswitch plugin. Note it works with woocommerce.

(1) (Reply)

99K Facebook Group For Sale / Does Google Accept Adsense For A Site That Post Betting Tips / What Is Missing Here? (get In Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.