Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

How I Was Nearly Drown In A Swimming Pool. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Was Nearly Drown In A Swimming Pool. (470 Views)

Is This A Swimming Pool Or Fish Pond (photo) / Why Israel Is Not Allowed For Olympics Swimming Competition. Funny / How I Was Nearly Beaten up By An Angry Mob Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Nearly Drown In A Swimming Pool. by naijamakossa(m): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
I was on my own jeje,nothing conscience me with swimming I never even try it once talkless of going near swimming pool I just hate everything about it.
na my elder sisters daughter I took to the swimming pool yesterday so I decided to try it that day so I put on my swimsuit I was still wondering how to dive inside my niece was already swimming and shouting uncle come in now lets swim together or uncle don't tell me you can't swim now all the people there start starring at me,I provoke I no wan fall hand for my niece face LOL and then I dived in like an expert in swimming and my niece said uncle catch me I started chasing her in the water ,I realized that I am in trouble when my foots are no more touching the ground na that time I began to struggle in the water as I dey struggle na so I dey go down ,na so I don begin shout for help,,,thank God for the expert that come to my rescue.
my niece just come near me and say uncle I am sorry I don't know that you can't swim in a teasing way ,I tell her na your mama wey no sabi swim LOL

I no go try this again ooo

share your experience in your first day of swimming.

(1) (Reply)

. / Kitchen Fitters London South / Elephant Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.