Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (82342 Views)

Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) / Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by magabounce(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
This did not apply to the man... he wan thunder fired grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Millz404(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
And some people believe God will burn people for eternity
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
The girl them wan take photo
Them love me them love the guy for igboro
Brother live no be two
That’s why right now, my last name na yolo
And nowadays we dey keep am on the low low
But if na jangolo, all on mine me solo
Na so the boy go
From the ghetto to internationa
Lagos to Kampala
Say na we dey make the place catch fire
London to New York to Kigali
Hu all the ladies just dey look for me
Lagos to Kampala
Say na we dey make the place catch fire
Runtown and wizzi don’t go funny
Oh all the girls just dey fight for me
I tell you say i never finish
I never tell you one wey happen for shitta
When the boys tell me say i no go blow
Even solo tell me say i no go blow
Even solo tell me say i no go blow
But now i be boss
See i be actor for the film them be boss
See i dey run everything i be doro
Star boy doro
International doro oh… eh cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by banmee(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
Topccy007:
I don't think they would cheat again

As for the woman, taking laws into your hand is pretty bad.

Both are guilty.

Explain to me how cheating is a criminal offence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Only sex! Hian!
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by spartanobad(m): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Omo d sister z condemned for life

I think burning her z a CHEAP PUNISHMENT

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Oshege(m): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ha
O si obo do

Osi Oko do
Awon oloribuku meta
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Sunseeker: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Chai ! Wife sister na no go AREA !
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by chuksbogus2001: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
no body will be talking about what the husband and the sister did but the whole world will now be talking about what she did.
one might be right but the way you go about that situation end up making you the wrong person .she will rot in jail .and the husband will end up marrying that her sister since they are both victims now!!!

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Sijo01(f): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Good for them. They deserve it. Mstcheeeeew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by TBrenks(m): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Men lie - women cheat!
Women lie - men cheat!!

Jungle justice isn't and will never be a way forward undecided

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by XaintJoel20: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na the woman pay money wen dem take circumsize the man

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by otitokoroleti: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
utenwuson:
Cruelty! y not cheat on him if u cnt divorce? if a lady cannot stand cheating then don't marry @ all! nonsense
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Lexusgs430: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Maybe he was simply comparing the asset of his sister-in-law and wife!!!!
Wife needs to be sentenced to 25 years in prison with hard labour and the husband must be made the marry his sister-in-law (not forgetting to divorce the evil wife).
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by 9jatatafo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
The woman just burnt her sister's kpekus so she won't be able to drill again. Angry woman on the loose
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by HaneefahRN(f): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ok, they are not dead. Serves them right abeg.
Some people are just dogs in human clothing. Of all men, your own sister's husband, of all women your wife's sister. I don't even know where the World is going now, where a husband even sleeps with his wife's mother. Oniranu gbogbo.

To all those supporting the man, how would you feel catching your wife in bed with your own brother?!
Someone with a bad temper can't handle such, not all women will just sit and start crying like a wimp.
She reacted rash but it was well deserved.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by YelloweWest: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Harsh but they deserve it
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Tunnyking: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lewl... She makes them look like they had sex in the lake of fire
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by aventura: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
EdCure:

Na man you be. You no be female grin
lol how you take know
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by bayocanny: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
Good story!!!i love dis grin grin
You can't even sympathize with them
Smsh
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by glossy6(f): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ha! She burned the p^ssy self. May God heal them

Lexusgs430:
Maybe he was simply comparing the asset of his sister-in-law and wife!!!!
Wife needs to be sentenced to 25 years in prison with hard labour and the husband must be made the marry his sister-in-law (not forgetting to divorce the evil wife).

Are you for real? If the wife is evil, the husband is Lucifer himself and the sister, a jezebel. I wish them soonest recofer in Shina Peters voice.

But wait ooh, where dem dey wet d wife dey boil the hot water abi na fuel she pour them?

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by olashas(f): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
Good story!!!i love dis grin grin
Likewise grin
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by aventura: 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
V
HaneefahRN:
Ok, they are not dead. Serves them right abeg.
Some people are just dogs in human clothing. Of all men, your own sister's husband, of all women your wife's sister. Oniranu gbogbo.

To all those supporting the man, how would you feel catching your wife in bed with your own brother?!
Someone with a bad temper can't handle such, not all women will just sit and start crying like a wimp.
sounds like you'd act the same
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by greggng: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Thank God for women like this. This will serve as a deterent to waywordness
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by dare2differ: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
This is EXTREME!
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by aventura: 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Na the woman pay money wen dem take circumsize the man

lol. Nigga, ur funny

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by domopps(m): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hmmmmm Horrible even the woman has done worst than two of them!

Cheeeeers
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by HaneefahRN(f): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
aventura:
V sounds like you'd act the same

I can't act same cos I'm not quick tempered. But I can understand how the woman felt at that moment, she probably lost it. Seeing her husband with no other than her own sister.

I don't pity them one bit, they deserved it well.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Greenback: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
That man's feelings and shame! better imagined.
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by gonkraziiiiii: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Good for d man and d sister...at least now two of dem would cool off at d hospital....I can't do this to a human being oooo but some other people av d mind to do it....everyone has their ways of dealing with issues so abegiii....
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Jolumania432(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
cheesy Wicked woman see the way He Roast dem like Rabbit
Re: Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics by Dabbyfab: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
They deserved it.The man you call your husband and your sister dats the height of betrayal.In America if you kill a cheating husband so far it was not pre medidated murder but you killed him spontaneously out of rage,get your yourself a good lawyer, is manslaughter and get off hook. She went far but that was how she felt at the moment. You never know maybe she is the one training the sister and helping the adulterous husband. I don't feel sorry for them,do you know the emotional and psychological trauma the wife is going through due to the betrayal by the two people she love and care about. In his next world he will think twice before cheating on his wife let alone with the sis in law.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. / Pictures Of Prof. Iyayi's Bullet-pierced Body (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Salah Cow Refuses To Die, Attacks Two Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.