Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole (2374 Views)

Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus / Oge Okoye Looks Hot For Awol Awards UK / Chacha Eke's Elder Sister Looks Hot & Stunning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole by jonhemma11: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nollywood icon Nse Ekpe-Etim is the face of the new sensual Nichole By Haguanna accessories campaign.
For the campaign shoot, the talented role interpreter can be seen rocking the brand's latest statement jeweleries.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/photos-nollywood-icon-nse-ekpe-etim.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole by jonhemma11: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2016

Re: Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole by Chazzyboy: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hot hotter hottest
Re: Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole by cruzita(f): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
this is what I call flawles,stunning ,glamorous .what I love most about her is her good use of English ,so perfect.

1 Like

Re: Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole by BlissP(m): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
My Crush
Re: Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole by winniz: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Gorgeous!
Re: Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole by veave(f): 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
This woman has the best skin I've seen so far. My gosh!!!
Re: Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole by nikkypearl(f): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
i love Nse
Re: Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole by okoro4: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
Aaw!Damsel
Re: Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole by Hardaysheenar(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
I just like everyfin abt u #Etim.....she does remind me of MR and MRS everyday...the great commander of English...very fluent!

1 Like

Re: Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole by headboiy: 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Not exactly hot, but chic and fabulous kiss
Re: Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole by Nixiepie(f): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
She is good to gao
Re: Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole by ATMC(f): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hello Nse Ikpe Etim, you inspire me.

I love that you are mature.
Re: Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole by ATMC(f): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hello Nse Ikpe Etim, you inspire me.

I love that you are mature.
Re: Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole by switdil(f): 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
After genevive, this is another actress I want to meet.
Beautiful.
Re: Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole by greatme2good(f): 1:28am On Apr 25, 2016
I so love this lady.
Re: Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole by jane5020(f): 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
very pretty

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Is This A Tasty Meal Or A Deliciously N*ked Woman? (pics) / Amberose Huge Breast Size And Curves Before The Mirrow(pics,video) / Bobrisky's Unedited Make Up Photos In The US Got People Talking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.