Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. (2390 Views)

Free Ebook: Thermodynamic Fraud And The Dis-conception Of Perpetual Motion. 101 / Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. / Fuel-free Energy Elctric Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by SidL(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
Happy Sunday NLers,

They say necessity is the mother of inventions, or is it?. Here in Nigeria, our needs are so glaring. If its not the anomaly of lack of power supply, its the fuel scarcity. That as a nation, we exhibit amusing contradictions is no biggie, except that well, we really have no excuse. After all, we “produce” oil. We export the oil and then import the fuel. I personally would be laughing if it wasn’t so tragic. I won't even go into the dangers of oil drilling with regards to earth quakes, nor the fact that we never needed oil in our lives in the first place. It is perhaps a blessing that the oil price is on the dip. There is much effort being made to diversify the country's source of income. It is all of it good, depending of who you ask anyway.

Is it not perhaps time we also diversify our source of power, and move on to cheaper alternatives for personal power generation? No, I’m not talking about solar panels.

CC: timifakay @ https://www.nairaland.com/3059068/off-grid-power-generation-solar

While it remains true that genuine attempts are being made by the current administration with regards to means such as nuclear power, such moves are terribly ill-advised because relevant questions have not been asked. Questions such as: does Nigeria have the capacity to handle radiation related illnesses such as cancer, leukaemia etc. Further more, how and where exactly will the radioactive waste be disposed of? At the Ojota dump yard or in someone's backyard? ...but that's by the way.

A good search on the internet reveals numerous working “free-energy” devices by individuals who are always almost ignored. There are many reasons why they are not taken seriously, but one word sums them all up more importantly, Economics. Economics in the sense that one particular country whose paper money we have learnt to “need,” as well as the oil and gas industry and “governments” of countries which sell oil will have none of that. Even if they are predisposed to yield to common good sense, they will hesitate because if such devices cannot be metered, then that's a show-stopper.

Perhaps the greatest resistance still to such devices remains the academia (science), and this speaks volumes about whose interests they really serve, in my opinion of course. You see, many of these devices blatantly violate their sacrosanct “laws.” The idea of perpetual motion which equates to energy supply in abundance and absolutely Free-of-Charge is apparently “impossible,” or so they say.

I'd like to know your thoughts on this matter. I will later dig up my links and put them up here to such devices. From my perspective, perpetual motion, or at least the idea of it is not only technically real, but present in all of nature, and even in human affairs. I will give examples:

*Clouds precipitate [condense] into liquid, then liquid evaporates and condenses [crystallises] into clouds. This is one of the more conspicuous fact of nature.
*Plants breathe in CO2 and breathe out O2. Animals breathe in O2 and breathe out CO2.
*I go to my customer at the market to pick up an item. Shim gives me a fair price and my merchandise and I give Shim the money.
*The flower gives the bee its nectar and the bee gives over its body as a carrier of seed for the plant's next generation.
Now these are principles evident in nature and there are much more if one chooses to see.

How and why then, do we buy into the theoretical assertions that we cannot generate power in a manner that is as harmonic and self-sustaining as nature exhibits in all her transactions? What exactly is going on here? Do you see a game? Do you see THE game? Do you see the travesty?

At times I look at the fuel cues and the general suffering of the multitude. How much of valuable income is spent on fuel for cars. How much is spent on Generators even as we pay the price in noise-induced headaches for the convenience of a working ceiling fan, or whatever the case may be? Can we not do something about it?

What really is the barrier to free energy devices which employ the principles of the idea of perpetual motion present in all of nature? Is it a technique issue, or is it truly as scientists claim, that it's not possible?

Thoughts are welcome. Please don't confine yourself. Divert and digress and detour as much as it takes to make your point.

Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by timifakay(m): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2016
As long as Kainji dam remains and uncompleted project and never gets an upgrade, I'll never believe Nigeria is remotely ready to produce enough power. Also our upbringing in Nigeria is that "it's better to invest little to start up a venture and pay continuously throughout the lifetime of the venture than to invest a lot to start up and pay little or nothing as maintenance of such project" this to me is the reason we prefer to buy gen (cheap, which forever needs fuel than to set up solar array or windmill and only change batteries at the interval of years). Not forgetting our terrible maintenance culture which directly has an adverse effect on the practice.
As regards nuclear power plants, we are not matured enough to maintain such, we cannot even maintain state Secretariat and roads leading to them (which governors use daily) adequately. Darn Kainji has never seen a complete maintenance overhaul since 1968! Imagine it's a nuclear power plant.
Then lack of professionalism coupled with the trial and error of self decorated engineers/ cheap service seeking population results in people having nasty experiences because their hopes and expectations are far beyond the capability of their installation... Amongst other things
Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by whitecloth: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
am following your post o

1 Like

Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by SidL(m): 1:16am On May 27, 2016
A bit of a quandary exists here because I have realised that this thread will be data intensive for most since I will of necessity be posting some youtube videos. Please view when you can.

Of all the 'free-energy' energy devices, I find the self-running motor-generators (MoGens) to be the most promising and free of requirements for a first class honours degree in quantum physics. There is much argument as to why it is supposedly not good enough, and yet, it works. Even in the scenario where it does not generate enough in power for home use, it by far surpasses solar panels and works all day.
And yet, many have demonstrated ability to generate A LOT of power for home use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAseG7z_GQo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by SidL(m): 1:22am On May 27, 2016
One to even charge mobile devices

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkgpTeeaeMY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by SidL(m): 1:37am On May 27, 2016
This individual from Pakistan displays a twist to the MoGens in which the Motor part is a made entirely of an arrangement of magnets which spin in 'perpetuity'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPi746_rSbY

Another example of a magnet motor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHW6b1aFPfU?t=2m43s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by SidL(m): 1:51am On May 27, 2016
timifakay:
As long as Kainji dam remains and uncompleted project and never gets an upgrade, I'll never believe Nigeria is remotely ready to produce enough power. Also our upbringing in Nigeria is that "it's better to invest little to start up a venture and pay continuously throughout the lifetime of the venture than to invest a lot to start up and pay little or nothing as maintenance of such project" this to me is the reason we prefer to buy gen (cheap, which forever needs fuel than to set up solar array or windmill and only change batteries at the interval of years). Not forgetting our terrible maintenance culture which directly has an adverse effect on the practice.
As regards nuclear power plants, we are not matured enough to maintain such, we cannot even maintain state Secretariat and roads leading to them (which governors use daily) adequately. Darn Kainji has never seen a complete maintenance overhaul since 1968! Imagine it's a nuclear power plant.
Then lack of professionalism coupled with the trial and error of self decorated engineers/ cheap service seeking population results in people having nasty experiences because their hopes and expectations are far beyond the capability of their installation... Amongst other things

And perhaps therein lies most of our problems as a people. Without a doubt it really bites to be born into a country with such issues as simple power generation, and yet, it conceals a blessing in the sense that one would expect that practical solutions to power generation would come from among us, the sufferers, to relieve our own suffering. Una never tire for nepa and cost of fuel for loud generators??

Waiting for someone called 'government' to spend mammoth sums on a central power generation system simply does not work, self-evidently. This necessitates the need for power generation which is both decentralised as it is free...of charge. Nothing says free better than devices which power themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by Nobody: 8:35am On May 27, 2016
Wow. I enjoy this thread. Let me finish what I'm doing and come back to give my opinion on the issue.
Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by samsard(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2016
I dont trust youtube information, especially not coming from someone who has issues with the academia and thinks he/she know things no one else does. I've come across many of such people am now too experienced to fall for the pseudoscientific and the pseudoreligious stuff they peddle. I love sc-fi, but i recognise its nothing more than that, just sc-fi.
Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by SidL(m): 7:29pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by SidL(m): 8:09pm On May 27, 2016
samsard:
I dont trust youtube information, especially not coming from someone who has issues with the academia and thinks he/she know things no one else does. I've come across many of such people am now too experienced to fall for the pseudoscientific and the pseudoreligious stuff they peddle. I love sc-fi, but i recognise its nothing more than that, just sc-fi.

Now, now Samsard, name-calling is not a form of discourse. At best, it indicates fear of being wrong and there is nothing wrong with being mistaken as it assists in growth...which is a GOOD thing, yes? If there are things you disagree with, i challenge you to state your reasons categorically/clearly.

That you have come across such people is irrelevant, although I question the truth of that statement, my apologies. Have you ever attempted to replicate their discoveries? for such is how to dispel something as a lie, not by fiat statements that "they are liars."

As much as possible, I avoid debates on the theory of things and orient my pursuits towards the proving of things or at the very least, letting nature teach me what is FACT from theory or theology. I have just begun this thread and with time i will place here my...well, "theories" based on FACTS of nature. Please stay tuned and many thanks for your input smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by samsard(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2016
SidL:

Now, now Samsard, name-calling is not a form of discourse. At best, it indicates fear of being wrong and there is nothing wrong with being mistaken as it assists in growth...which is a GOOD thing, yes? If there are things you disagree with, i challenge you to state your reasons categorically/clearly.

That you have come across such people is irrelevant, although I question the truth of that statement, my apologies. Have you ever attempted to replicate their discoveries? for such is how to dispel something as a lie, not by fiat statements that "they are liars."

As much as possible, I avoid debates on the theory of things and orient my pursuits towards the proving of things or at the very least, letting nature teach me what is FACT from theory or theology. I have just begun this thread and with time i will place here my...well, "theories" based on FACTS of nature. Please stay tuned and many thanks for your input smiley

I didnt necessarily say that they are liars, some of them might actually be delusional. Anyway, get a real, working ZPM and you'll get attention.
Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by SidL(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2016
samsard:
I didnt necessarily say that they are liars, some of them might actually be delusional. Anyway, get a real, working ZPM and you'll get attention.

And indeed they could be delusional...or not. Don't generalise all efforts as delusional. What is a ZPM?

1 Like

Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by samsard(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2016
SidL:

And indeed they could be delusional...or not. Don't generalise all efforts as delusional. What is a ZPM?
Sorry man, my brain is mixing things up. ZPM means Zero Point Module, its a fictional energy source in scifi; specially Star Gate universe.
Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by dorox(m): 9:03pm On May 27, 2016
You should never be too quick to believe every claim you see online, they can easily be faked. Look at the pakistan video again, can you see that when he switched on the boiler-ring and the iron the light bulbs did not dim as one would expect if the setup is being powered by the alternator.
Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by SidL(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2016
dorox:
You should never be too quick to believe every claim you see online, they can easily be faked. Look at the pakistan video again, can you see that when he switched on the boiler-ring and the iron the light bulbs did not dim as one would expect if the setup is being powered by the alternator.

Of course, you are right. And yet my friend, you get the general idea wink
Did you see the second video in that post?

What's your take on all the Mo Gen videos, if you viewed them?
Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by SidL(m): 9:24pm On May 27, 2016
samsard:
Sorry man, my brain is mixing things up. ZPM means Zero Point Module, its a fictional energy source in scifi; specially Star Gate universe.

Well, let's not wait till someone comes up with a 'ZPM' to help ourselves now shall we grin
Let's try other less 'futuristic' techniques to solving the 'Nepa' phenomenon. smiley

I love sci-fi by the way--The intelligent ones, not the gory ones. Enjoysmiley
Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by dorox(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2016
SidL:

Of course, you are right. And yet my friend, you get the general idea wink
Did you see the second video in that post?

What's your take on all the Mo Gen videos, if you viewed them?

The second video also proves nothing since there is no independent third party to verify that the components on the circuit board are actually what they are supposed to be. My guess is that the transformer is actually a battery in disguise.
Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by SidL(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2016
dorox:

The second video also proves nothing since there is no independent third party to verify that the components on the circuit board are actually what they are supposed to be. My guess is that the transformer is actually a battery in disguise.

Build onewink
Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by dorox(m): 11:15pm On May 27, 2016
SidL:

Build onewink
What are you asking me to build?
Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 27, 2016
Hello to all.

I took time to document myself a bit on the issue of energy conservation, free energy and perpetual movement. From what I gathered, the main obstacle to perpetual motion machines is the law of conservation of energy which (basically) stipulates that:

The total amount of energy in an isolated system remains constant. And since there are no systems/machines without loss of energy via heat or frictions, the energy dedicated to the motion itself gets smaller with time. It follows that, from this perspective, perpetual motion machines are impossible or utopia.

But the problem with "perceived" impossibilities, is that it leaves us with only one option, to give up. But when we look more closely, there is actually room for coming up with such systems. The 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamic do not inherently prohibit perpetual motion, but it is the problem of heat and friction that makes both incompatible.

Could there be a way to create a system that generates neither heat nor friction? Difficult to answer.

On a more general note, progress for Humanity is only achieved when people are bold enough to "steal the fire" from the gods. This is where I think the answer (though figuratively) lies.

Good day to all.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by SidL(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2016
SidL's Treatise on Barriers to the Idea of Perpetual Motion

Misconceptions of Perpetual Motion and the Fallacies of Thermodynamic Laws
It is truly a strange world we live in. A world with many problems well known and acknowledged. More disturbing still, a world in which most of these problems are not even being given the benefit of attempts at solutions, because of Man-made Laws, which not only mentally prohibit such attempts, but also denigrate such attempts. It is said that these “Laws” cannot be broken—What Folly!
Yet, the very same group which conspired to draw up such…“mental legislations” on creative thinking breaks it own laws in its thinking every single day.

One of the problems we experience as a species, for which quality of life would be vastly improved if solved, is generation of power that is as sustainable as it is FREE of monetary charge. Some would call this concept “free-energy,” I would call it, “freely generated” 'energy'. Nothing in Nature is free, she requires no money, but she does 'barter'.

The laws of Thermodynamics, if I am not mistaken, were put together under the paradigm of what we now refer to as “Classical mechanics.” Today we now have “Quantum mechanics” in which Academia concedes vastly improved understanding of Natural Dynamics of Creation.
I find the Hubris involved as amusing as it is tragic, for the correct thing to have done is humbly tell the world:

“We concede that we were mistaken about theories that we called “Laws”, which we arrogantly regarded as sacrosanct. We apologise. Please take a look at our new and improved understandings even as we present them with caution and consideration that they will be further improved upon. These new understandings are not sacrosanct or free from perceptual errors. Please do not call them Laws and be open to the possibility that they are incorrect that we may not deny ourselves the possibility, and opportunity, of one day coming into comprehension of Ultimate Truths of Existence, which is our goal.”
Simple, short and sweet.

The problem ultimately with the Idea of Perpetual Motion and the “Laws” of Thermodynamics is the lack of understanding that this is a universe based on Unconditional Love.
Love is not an emotion and is not to be mistaken for selective affection or disaffection, or any of their idea-synonyms that we are all too familiar with. Emotions however are based on Love as are all things else.

From a purely 'scientific' standpoint, Love may be referred to as Balance or Equal Exchange or Unconditional and Equal Giving and Giving Back. In other words, this is a universe of motion that is always, Simultaneously and/or Sequentially, patently Two-Way in nature. This is a FACT, not an opinion or theory, for its premise is Painfully Obvious and all around, should you decide to SEE.

Two-way motion in nature may also be referred to as cycles. Not one single aspect or idea of the universe is continuous in nature despite all appearances to the contrary. It is entirely cyclical. As you know, cycles are repetitive, not continuous. Please disregard the fact that cycles can be so fast, that the simulate continuity for we are blessed to know the illusion of it. In a stop-motion optical universe of perpetrated illusions which deceive our senses most of the time, we know that the movie at the cinema is not continuous but a combination of cyclical optical projections which repeat at the rate of 20-30 hertz, albeit with a different image to each cycle. Stop-motion is stop-motion however way you slice it or label it.

Cyclical repetitiveness is the sole reason why the thermodynamic series fall FLAT on their faces! Those laws are built on the premise that this is a continuous ONE-WAY universe and are therefore only as valid as the idea of ONE-WAY continuity. If I am close to truth in my assertion of the CYCLICAL Nature of this universe, then the Thermodynamic concept is thus a false. With all due respect, it is time to toss them in the bin of history where they belong……..or not.

Of perpetual motion, I will briefly say this. There is no such thing as perceptual motion. In this, I am of the opinion that Academia is correct but only to an extent, at most 50% as usual, for anyone who uses the senses to investigate is apt to see the objective half a cycle which correspond to the senses which are themselves an objective half of cycles. The other half of the cycle is ALWAYS invisible and in most cases too fast to be detected by the senses or instruments. One can see how false expectations of perpetuity is born since our senses rarely respond to the both halves of all cycles.

So why then did I start this thread if I think thus? Well, look again. I said THE IDEA of perpetual motion. I did not say Perpetual Motion. Perpetual motion is as fallacious as the Laws of Thermodynamics are for the same reason of the error in premise that this is one-way continuous universe. This is not a continuous universe. It is a Two-Way Cyclical Universe. According to the Universal Law of Love, if a system does not give back to itself what that system gave to itself, it will not repeat, reincarnate, “continue or survive.” It will die. That is exactly why you spend a huge part of your income on fuel.

I found it much easier therefore to just say the “Idea of perpetual motion” because most are already familiar with the concept. The more correct term for perpetual motion therefore is “Cyclically Repetitive Motion” or CRM.
Therefore, For simplicity in explanation CRM = Perpetual Motion. I have thus corrected (In my humble arrogance of course) the Idea of Perpetual motion for what it truly is—CRM—since CRM is a FACT of nature that it is extremely difficult to deny or dispute even by the densest of minds. I hope I make sense.

As in all things, I could be mistaken of course. I must admit this. How else can I further evolve my understanding of the truth of LAWS of Nature? Note to myself (and you): Beware Hubris!

Moving along. All transactions in nature manifest this TWO-WAY principle and principles in nature are always universally applicable. They apply to all things, including human transactions which very often, due to free-will, attempt to thwart these unbreakable principles only to pay for such attempts in personal pain and suffering which most would refer to as the devil's doing.

Anticipating this argument, I already gave examples on my original post. Now I will amplify and make clear what happens when attempts are made to violate the principle of Universal Love. It will become further obvious also, why CRM is a FACT of nature and why the thermodynamic series simply lacks ground.

Perpetual Motion (CRM) in Nature:
Once upon a time there was just the equilibrium of bitterly cold dark space, nothing else was. Intelligence in equilibrium decided to know itself experientially by creating out of ITself, what IT was not not—Activity/Motion—that IT may subsequently experience what IT truly is, Equilibrium, and that by repeating this act, it could simulate its continuity “forever”.
IT gathered to Itself at one point, all of ITS widely dispersed self and became a hot, violent, highly motive particle of what we call objective matter.
Ah! now it knew Equilibrium by being activity and longed to experience that state of Equilibrium once again. Compression of subjective space (Equilibrium) into objectivity took a lot of effort. Once this effort was relaxed, that “particle or plasma” exploded back effortlessly, wave-like, into a state of expanded equilibrium. The... “big bang”, anybody? How is that different from orgasm? What good is the pleasure of sex if you coupled to your partner 24/7 without breaks to savour the experience?
Do you now comprehend the import of cycles in all things and the fallacy of one-way continuity upon which man-made laws are cooked? That “God” is Cycle-Junkie?

If a cycle of equilibrium to activity and activity back to equilibrium does not happen, it cannot be repeated. Am I clear? I must stop here, for I can write a book on more analogies that amplify my point that continuity is false. It is CRM which creates the appearance or illusion of continuity. Politicians and celebrities are the only breed of Humans who comprehend that appearances are not facts. So be it.

NEWS FLASH:
All heavenly bodies and being vortically recharged via their two two poles simultaneous to their equatorial discharge or novas. If it were not so, such bodies would not “continue” or would soon burn out. The academia whom many of you blindly memorise and quote their one-way sermons, always fail to tell you that each body in space has two holes at each pole for recharging their internal “plasma” batteries. Their satellite cameras always avoid taking pictures of them and google earth airbrushes those holes for your intellectual convenience of course. Now you know!

Entropy, one of the sub-premises of the Thermodynamic series is a very vivid figment of Human One-Way, selfish, greedy, thieving, competitive imagination. It is not much different from the vengeful-God-theory with which religions control multitudes.
In nature all down-hill flows are simultaneous and sequentially counter-balanced by up-hill flows, ALWAYS. This is painfully and patently obvious in most cases. Please let us do some real thinking and stop behaving the flash-drives which record and regurgitate data verbatim, hence the term “garbage in, garbage out.”

Rain:
The widely dispersed, highly voluminous gases which make up cold space are compressed into molten solids, which in this particular octave of concern, we refer to as liquid or water of highly reduced volume, but equal in potential pound for pound to highly voluminous gases. Solids are one visible half of the cycle and are not a natural state of being, and when the effort which compelled gases into the state of solidity is let-off even minutely, they return effortlessly to the original state of gaseous equilibrium. So much for “anti-matter.”

Intelligence in nature has set conditions up such that before evaporating molten solids (liquids) reach that ultimate state of equilibrium as inert gases, the cold of space freezes/crystallises the mass in its track. We call those clouds. The clouds stay there because weight-wise they are in equilibrium and will neither fall down nor fall up (rise), unless more clouds are added, then the fall...down.
And thus it is the principle of cyclical self-repetition is hatched and it is done without paying a dime to anyone, nor does it require input by anyone to consummate. So much for entropy.

This is called unconditional Love and one obvious example of “perpetual motion” in nature. Can any deny this? The earth give liquids back to “Heaven” as gases, and Heaven gives back those nearly invisible gases as rain. Everyone is happy! There is peace and prosperity for all who depend on water. You don't have to do anything to receive rain, including felling of trees to make newspapers to read all about those tree felling—the irony.

What happens when attempt is made to break this Law?

You fell the trees which are both water guzzlers and gas givers, or play with the little match of thermonuclear devices, and build nuclear power plants. Brrravo!
Deserts are thus formed, devoid of vegetation. The desert gives NOTHING to the sky and the sky simply gives NOTHING back, not out of spite, but simply because it has nothing to give. Can you see the law of Love still at work? I would call that Tough Love, but Love never the less it is. It reminds me of my fuel tank and engine which behave like the desert.

If you don’t give or set things up in such a harmonic way, you will get nothing back. This is elementary my dear Watson and a very human attitude. It is little wonder why most cannot see or think right past the Laws of thermodynamics which support the desert-behaviour simply because they are not taught to see that nature gives to and replenishes itself always, in all ways. And yet people who design devices which manifest the principle of unconditional love by giving back to itself for self-repetition are called FRAUDS, by individuals no less who have never lifted a screw driver in the last 10 years. How amusing. What travesty. What Folly!

Plants versus Humans:
In this harmonic cyclical relationship of gas exchange between Humans and Vegetation. What do you suppose happens if all the trees on this world suddenly vanished? Well, if we are lucky we will experience just hypoxia. At least then we can be sure of 'going out' with a euphoric smile on our faces.

Human affairs:
I go to my customer in the market to buy a loaf of bread which is usually 250 Naira. He/She looks around and discovers that the other sellers failed to place orders for their day's supply of bread, and then demands of me 350 Naira with a look that says “take it or leave it.” I am compelled to take it. It matters not to the seller that for the past year I have patronised just him/her because I desired a business relationship based on trust and mutual betterment. The seller has incurred my ill-will. Who do you suppose I will NOT buy my loaf from tomorrow? Who lost in the long run? Who outsmarted themselves? Think one-way and you loose, all the time.

The Bee and the Flower:
For one reason or the other, most likely due to Human “Wisdom,” a patch of land has flowers on it which can no longer produce nectar for the bees and such. The bees take note and de-prioritise that area. The flowers give nothing, they can receive nothing in return. It's nothing personal from the bees, its just that to them, time is honey. Period!

“Free” Energy:
And so it is today that many...well, “uneducated, unqualified” individuals who have been spared the indoctrination of and by one-way thinkers—who know NOTHING of the ways and processes of the source of creation and its scientific law of Love which is unconditional giving and giving back—are doing a good job of making effort to improve conditions of living. What do they get in return? Spite, denigration, name-calling. Pseudo this and Pseudo and that. What arrogance!
You believe you know it all and yet you cannot answer basic questions as to the why of suffering on an abundant world, nor why we are unable to simply get along and have no inkling that Karma, not the “devil” is Two-Way Universal Love in action.
When people attempt to answer those questions, you quote insipid, near well Idiotic One-Way Laws concocted based on human one-way selfish behaviour of take, take, take, give nothing back, telling yourselves that such is also how nature works. How is that any different from religious attitudes?
What is next in this theatre of utter and absolute absurdities, I wonder.
Is science not just another religion and its theories another form of theology? You tell me.

Back to the MoGens.

Let us look at the theory of why they are JUST one of many simple and promising techniques for moneyless power generation.

There are two motors of hypothetically equal ratings and outputs when used as generators instead of motors. One motor is used for motoring and its shaft is connected directly or via a pulley to the shaft of the second motor which will act as the generator. The output of the second motor is connected back to the input electrodes of the first motor. Intelligence only need the initialise motion and the rest is CRM or “perpetual motion”. How is that any different in principle from the rain cycle, or other examples aforementioned? Can you not see Universal Love here of harmonic exchange?

What would happen if you double the rating of the second motor acting as a generator? It means 50% of its output would be given back to the first motor and the other 50% available for use, to YOU. Triple it? Quadruple? Throw in better bearings and “Octuple” that?

There is much argument as to the fact that motors are not 100% efficient so power available for use in MoGens is “not much.” They are not happy that power has to be given back to the system and want it all for use without giving anything back in return—Typical! That is quite the One-Way attitude, yes? So be it.

The solutions to many our problems exists within us. It is time to bring it out and put an end to the incessant prattle of what is possible or not according Professor “Who”. If nature or well, “God” does it, so can you.
Be ye perfect, like “Your Father in Heaven is Perfect.” One of the truths of the Illuminate referred to as “Jesus” which escaped corruption.

Over to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by Nobody: 10:33am On May 29, 2016
SidL:

I have been contemplating leaving Nairaland. This is the king of posts that makes me stay around here. My brother, this here post, is a Masterpiece. The kind of Post I hope to read more and more.

Let me take time to analyse and digest it, and come back.
Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by Canme4u(m): 12:06pm On May 30, 2016
I'm following bumper to bumper.
Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by seunot: 12:37pm On May 30, 2016
SidL:

Misconceptions of Perpetual Motion and the Fallacies of Thermodynamic Laws
It is truly a strange world we live in. A world with many problems well known and acknowledged. More disturbing still, a world in which most of these problems are not even being given the benefit of attempts at solutions, because of Man-made Laws, which not only mentally prohibit such attempts, but also denigrate such attempts. It is said that these “Laws” cannot be broken—What Folly!
Yet, the very same group which conspired to draw up such…“mental legislations” on creative thinking breaks it own laws in its thinking every single day.

One of the problems we experience as a species, for which quality of life would be vastly improved if solved, is generation of power that is as sustainable as it is FREE of monetary charge. Some would call this concept “free-energy,” I would call it, “freely generated” 'energy'. Nothing in Nature is free, she requires no money, but she does 'barter'.

The laws of Thermodynamics, if I am not mistaken, were put together under the paradigm of what we now refer to as “Classical mechanics.” Today we now have “Quantum mechanics” in which Academia concedes vastly improved understanding of Natural Dynamics of Creation.
I find the Hubris involved as amusing as it is tragic, for the correct thing to have done is humbly tell the world:

“We concede that we were mistaken about theories that we called “Laws”, which we arrogantly regarded as sacrosanct. We apologise. Please take a look at our new and improved understandings even as we present them with caution and consideration that they will be further improved upon. These new understandings are not sacrosanct or free from perceptual errors. Please do not call them Laws and be open to the possibility that they are incorrect that we may not deny ourselves the possibility, and opportunity, of one day coming into comprehension of Ultimate Truths of Existence, which is our goal.”
Simple, short and sweet.

The problem ultimately with the Idea of Perpetual Motion and the “Laws” of Thermodynamics is the lack of understanding that this is a universe based on Unconditional Love.
Love is not an emotion and is not to be mistaken for selective affection or disaffection, or any of their idea-synonyms that we are all too familiar with. Emotions however are based on Love as are all things else.

From a purely 'scientific' standpoint, Love may be referred to as Balance or Equal Exchange or Unconditional and Equal Giving and Giving Back. In other words, this is a universe of motion that is always, Simultaneously and/or Sequentially, patently Two-Way in nature. This is a FACT, not an opinion or theory, for its premise is Painfully Obvious and all around, should you decide to SEE.

Two-way motion in nature may also be referred to as cycles. Not one single aspect or idea of the universe is continuous in nature despite all appearances to the contrary. It is entirely cyclical. As you know, cycles are repetitive, not continuous. Please disregard the fact that cycles can be so fast, that the simulate continuity for we are blessed to know the illusion of it. In a stop-motion optical universe of perpetrated illusions which deceive our senses most of the time, we know that the movie at the cinema is not continuous but a combination of cyclical optical projections which repeat at the rate of 20-30 hertz, albeit with a different image to each cycle. Stop-motion is stop-motion however way you slice it or label it.

Cyclical repetitiveness is the sole reason why the thermodynamic series fall FLAT on their faces! Those laws are built on the premise that this is a continuous ONE-WAY universe and are therefore only as valid as the idea of ONE-WAY continuity. If I am close to truth in my assertion of the CYCLICAL Nature of this universe, then the Thermodynamic concept is thus a false. With all due respect, it is time to toss them in the bin of history where they belong……..or not.

Of perpetual motion, I will briefly say this. There is no such thing as perceptual motion. In this, I am of the opinion that Academia is correct but only to an extent, at most 50% as usual, for anyone who uses the senses to investigate is apt to see the objective half a cycle which correspond to the senses which are themselves an objective half of cycles. The other half of the cycle is ALWAYS invisible and in most cases too fast to be detected by the senses or instruments. One can see how false expectations of perpetuity is born since our senses rarely respond to the both halves of all cycles.

So why then did I start this thread if I think thus? Well, look again. I said THE IDEA of perpetual motion. I did not say Perpetual Motion. Perpetual motion is as fallacious as the Laws of Thermodynamics are for the same reason of the error in premise that this is one-way continuous universe. This is not a continuous universe. It is a Two-Way Cyclical Universe. According to the Universal Law of Love, if a system does not give back to itself what that system gave to itself, it will not repeat, reincarnate, “continue or survive.” It will die. That is exactly why you spend a huge part of your income on fuel.

I found it much easier therefore to just say the “Idea of perpetual motion” because most are already familiar with the concept. The more correct term for perpetual motion therefore is “Cyclically Repetitive Motion” or CRM.
Therefore, For simplicity in explanation CRM = Perpetual Motion. I have thus corrected (In my humble arrogance of course) the Idea of Perpetual motion for what it truly is—CRM—since CRM is a FACT of nature that it is extremely difficult to deny or dispute even by the densest of minds. I hope I make sense.

As in all things, I could be mistaken of course. I must admit this. How else can I further evolve my understanding of the truth of LAWS of Nature? Note to myself (and you): Beware Hubris!

Moving along. All transactions in nature manifest this TWO-WAY principle and principles in nature are always universally applicable. They apply to all things, including human transactions which very often, due to free-will, attempt to thwart these unbreakable principles only to pay for such attempts in personal pain and suffering which most would refer to as the devil's doing.

Anticipating this argument, I already gave examples on my original post. Now I will amplify and make clear what happens when attempts are made to violate the principle of Universal Love. It will become further obvious also, why CRM is a FACT of nature and why the thermodynamic series simply lacks ground.

Perpetual Motion (CRM) in Nature:
Once upon a time there was just the equilibrium of bitterly cold dark space, nothing else was. Intelligence in equilibrium decided to know itself experientially by creating out of ITself, what IT was not not—Activity/Motion—that IT may subsequently experience what IT truly is, Equilibrium, and that by repeating this act, it could simulate its continuity “forever”.
IT gathered to Itself at one point, all of ITS widely dispersed self and became a hot, violent, highly motive particle of what we call objective matter.
Ah! now it knew Equilibrium by being activity and longed to experience that state of Equilibrium once again. Compression of subjective space (Equilibrium) into objectivity took a lot of effort. Once this effort was relaxed, that “particle or plasma” exploded back effortlessly, wave-like, into a state of expanded equilibrium. The... “big bang”, anybody? How is that different from orgasm? What good is the pleasure of sex if you coupled to your partner 24/7 without breaks to savour the experience?
Do you now comprehend the import of cycles in all things and the fallacy of one-way continuity upon which man-made laws are cooked? That “God” is Cycle-Junkie?

If a cycle of equilibrium to activity and activity back to equilibrium does not happen, it cannot be repeated. Am I clear? I must stop here, for I can write a book on more analogies that amplify my point that continuity is false. It is CRM which creates the appearance or illusion of continuity. Politicians and celebrities are the only breed of Humans who comprehend that appearances are not facts. So be it.

NEWS FLASH:
All heavenly bodies and being vortically recharged via their two two poles simultaneous to their equatorial discharge or novas. If it were not so, such bodies would not “continue” or would soon burn out. The academia whom many of you blindly memorise and quote their one-way sermons, always fail to tell you that each body in space has two holes at each pole for recharging their internal “plasma” batteries. Their satellite cameras always avoid taking pictures of them and google earth airbrushes those holes for your intellectual convenience of course. Now you know!

Entropy, one of the sub-premises of the Thermodynamic series is a very vivid figment of Human One-Way, selfish, greedy, thieving, competitive imagination. It is not much different from the vengeful-God-theory with which religions control multitudes.
In nature all down-hill flows are simultaneous and sequentially counter-balanced by up-hill flows, ALWAYS. This is painfully and patently obvious in most cases. Please let us do some real thinking and stop behaving the flash-drives which record and regurgitate data verbatim, hence the term “garbage in, garbage out.”

Rain:
The widely dispersed, highly voluminous gases which make up cold space are compressed into molten solids, which in this particular octave of concern, we refer to as liquid or water of highly reduced volume, but equal in potential pound for pound to highly voluminous gases. Solids are one visible half of the cycle and are not a natural state of being, and when the effort which compelled gases into the state of solidity is let-off even minutely, they return effortlessly to the original state of gaseous equilibrium. So much for “anti-matter.”

Intelligence in nature has set conditions up such that before evaporating molten solids (liquids) reach that ultimate state of equilibrium as inert gases, the cold of space freezes/crystallises the mass in its track. We call those clouds. The clouds stay there because weight-wise they are in equilibrium and will neither fall down nor fall up (rise), unless more clouds are added, then the fall...down.
And thus it is the principle of cyclical self-repetition is hatched and it is done without paying a dime to anyone, nor does it require input by anyone to consummate. So much for entropy.

This is called unconditional Love and one obvious example of “perpetual motion” in nature. Can any deny this? The earth give liquids back to “Heaven” as gases, and Heaven gives back those nearly invisible gases as rain. Everyone is happy! There is peace and prosperity for all who depend on water. You don't have to do anything to receive rain, including felling of trees to make newspapers to read all about those tree felling—the irony.

What happens when attempt is made to break this Law?

You fell the trees which are both water guzzlers and gas givers, or play with the little match of thermonuclear devices, and build nuclear power plants. Brrravo!
Deserts are thus formed, devoid of vegetation. The desert gives NOTHING to the sky and the sky simply gives NOTHING back, not out of spite, but simply because it has nothing to give. Can you see the law of Love still at work? I would call that Tough Love, but Love never the less it is. It reminds me of my fuel tank and engine which behave like the desert.

If you don’t give or set things up in such a harmonic way, you will get nothing back. This is elementary my dear Watson and a very human attitude. It is little wonder why most cannot see or think right past the Laws of thermodynamics which support the desert-behaviour simply because they are not taught to see that nature gives to and replenishes itself always, in all ways. And yet people who design devices which manifest the principle of unconditional love by giving back to itself for self-repetition are called FRAUDS, by individuals no less who have never lifted a screw driver in the last 10 years. How amusing. What travesty. What Folly!

Plants versus Humans:
In this harmonic cyclical relationship of gas exchange between Humans and Vegetation. What do you suppose happens if all the trees on this world suddenly vanished? Well, if we are lucky we will experience just hypoxia. At least then we can be sure of 'going out' with a euphoric smile on our faces.

Human affairs:
I go to my customer in the market to buy a loaf of bread which is usually 250 Naira. He/She looks around and discovers that the other sellers failed to place orders for their day's supply of bread, and then demands of me 350 Naira with a look that says “take it or leave it.” I am compelled to take it. It matters not to the seller that for the past year I have patronised just him/her because I desired a business relationship based on trust and mutual betterment. The seller has incurred my ill-will. Who do you suppose I will NOT buy my loaf from tomorrow? Who lost in the long run? Who outsmarted themselves? Think one-way and you loose, all the time.

The Bee and the Flower:
For one reason or the other, most likely due to Human “Wisdom,” a patch of land has flowers on it which can no longer produce nectar for the bees and such. The bees take note and de-prioritise that area. The flowers give nothing, they can receive nothing in return. It's nothing personal from the bees, its just that to them, time is honey. Period!

“Free” Energy:
And so it is today that many...well, “uneducated, unqualified” individuals who have been spared the indoctrination of and by one-way thinkers—who know NOTHING of the ways and processes of the source of creation and its scientific law of Love which is unconditional giving and giving back—are doing a good job of making effort to improve conditions of living. What do they get in return? Spite, denigration, name-calling. Pseudo this and Pseudo and that. What arrogance!
You believe you know it all and yet you cannot answer basic questions as to the why of suffering on an abundant world, nor why we are unable to simply get along and have no inkling that Karma, not the “devil” is Two-Way Universal Love in action.
When people attempt to answer those questions, you quote insipid, near well Idiotic One-Way Laws concocted based on human one-way selfish behaviour of take, take, take, give nothing back, telling yourselves that such is also how nature works. How is that any different from religious attitudes?
What is next in this theatre of utter and absolute absurdities, I wonder.
Is science not just another religion and its theories another form of theology? You tell me.

Back to the MoGens.

Let us look at the theory of why they are JUST one of many simple and promising techniques for moneyless power generation.

There are two motors of hypothetically equal ratings and outputs when used as generators instead of motors. One motor is used for motoring and its shaft is connected directly or via a pulley to the shaft of the second motor which will act as the generator. The output of the second motor is connected back to the input electrodes of the first motor. Intelligence only need the initialise motion and the rest is CRM or “perpetual motion”. How is that any different in principle from the rain cycle, or other examples aforementioned? Can you not see Universal Love here of harmonic exchange?

What would happen if you double the rating of the second motor acting as a generator? It means 50% of its output would be given back to the first motor and the other 50% available for use, to YOU. Triple it? Quadruple? Throw in better bearings and “Octuple” that?

There is much argument as to the fact that motors are not 100% efficient so power available for use in MoGens is “not much.” They are not happy that power has to be given back to the system and want it all for use without giving anything back in return—Typical! That is quite the One-Way attitude, yes? So be it.

The solutions to many our problems exists within us. It is time to bring it out and put an end to the incessant prattle of what is possible or not according Professor “Who”. If nature or well, “God” does it, so can you.
Be ye perfect, like “Your Father in Heaven is Perfect.” One of the truths of the Illuminate referred to as “Jesus” which escaped corruption.

Over to you.

Interesting reading, I like your take on 'free energy' devices and the hipocrisy in the science world, but I don't totally agree with some of your submission.

Concerning natural occuring cycles, like water cyle, nitrogen cycle even food chain cycle, they are not over 100% efficient talkless of being a 'free energy' devices. Note, free energy must supply energy to load while operating, must perpetual motion device will stop if you decide to tap energy from it while working.

A free energy device must provide more than 100% energy output compare to its input, most perpetual devices have 100% energy output.

However, don't get me wrong, I'm a possibility person, I strongly believe free energy devices are possible and may have truly been fabricated. Thus the problem I have with current scientific laws and there supporter is this, how can you say ENERGY CANNOT BE CREATED WHEN YOU AREN'T OMNISCIENT

Therefore, I propose that all laws that impose limit to possibility should be restated by including ' blah blah cannot be done/or confirmed as at this time and researchers should keep an open mind'. It is puzzling and pathetic seeing scientist knocking out a free energy idea/device without fully testing it out.

The aspect where your cycle examples really matter is in relation with the global economic system. Natural cycle utilizes a 1 to 1 exchange ratio, for instance, plants gives Oxygen and takes in carbon dioxide in 1 to 1 ratio, ditto animal to plants. Same applies in other cycles, when one take and refuses to give back its due a state of imbalance is created. Balance is a principle, and will definitely impose itself on nature, this leads to drought in some areas and flooding others. However, if the imbalance continues so thus d chain reaction aggravating d bad conditions even more.

But the global economy system is based on greed, one country takes more frm another and give less back the d other nation either by providing substandard goods/services or high profit margin, ditto corporate and individual buying and selling. With these system, someone is always exploited at the expense of the other, THUS THE BIRTH OF POVERTY!

The ideal exchange system doesn't have PROFIT or LOSS, thus there is BALANCE, and there cannot be POVERTY. The question is can we follow the path of nature, which will 100% eliminate poverty, or we will continue to be bounded by our SELFISH nature?

Same thing applies to free energy, because with it there will be REAL FREEDOM, but those who controls the world will never like that cause they'll lose the control. Therefore, if anyone creates d free energy device he'll have to fight them and the scientific system funded by them

Whichever way it is, we need solutions to FREE ENERGY BARRIER and POVERTY as well, keep in mind that free energy will gradually eliminate POVERTY!

BUT THE PROBLEM AS ALWAYS IS SELF!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by SidL(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2016
Well in case it looks like I abandon my own threads, I don't.

Been working on my book among other things. At least that way my posts don't get swallowed up into cyber space so easily. It is live on Amazon and will be free to download from 8AM today the 4th of July and will remain free till the 8th of July. Please download a free copy and let others who should know about it, know about it. Thanks.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/mehyi6j57x8wfvnnci758p3hp4y5xjaz1643695[/img]

http://www.amazon.com/THERMODYNAMIC-FRAUD-DIS-CONCEPTION-PERPETUAL-MOTION-ebook/dp/B01HUEAB7U/ref=la_B01HVE1UJC_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1467614318&sr=1-1

LoJ Johnydon22 mk82 PastorAIO Teempakguy SirWere Seunot Canme4u Dorox Samsard

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
I think, Calling me to a thread such as this is a bad Idea. cheesy

But no qualms, I will ask a simple question.

The sun provides light, warmth, and drives photosynthesis. What gives back to the sun, according to your Cyclical two way universe?
Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by SidL(m): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
Teempakguy:
I think, Calling me to a thread such as this is a bad Idea. cheesy

But no qualms, I will ask a simple question.

The sun provides light, warmth, and drives photosynthesis. What gives back to the sun, according to your Cyclical two way universe?

A simple question deserves a simple answer. The answer is cold space gives back to the sun through its two polar openings. The book is free boss. Why don't you get a copy.
Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by SidL(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dear thread contributors past, I will respond to your posts shortly. Thank you all for your input.
Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
SidL:

A simple question deserves a simple answer. The answer is cold space gives back to the sun through its two polar openings. The book is free boss. Why don't you get a copy.
That will be a bit problematic, as it is a kindle edition, and I commonly use PDF.

I'm being required to download a kindle APP. problem is, I use a windows device, and downloading apps is quite problematic here, so I've decided to dump it.

Hence, I'm all ready for a PDF version, if you have one.
Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by SidL(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Teempakguy:
That will be a bit problematic, as it is a kindle edition, and I commonly use PDF.

I'm being required to download a kindle APP. problem is, I use a windows device, and downloading apps is quite problematic here, so I've decided to dump it.

Hence, I'm all ready for a PDF version, if you have one.

I use a windows device as well. Unless if data is a concern, all you have to do is download the app and sign in. If you don't have an account you can create one. Once the app is set, go to the kindle page and click on "buy" which you won't cos its free. it will be delivered over the internet to your desktop.

Below the book cover it says "read on any device." Click and follow the instructions.

Sorry i cannot release the pdf, it defeats the essence of commerce. I am still offering it free for all of you here though. That's how it works in Nature wink
Re: Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2016
Have you ever seen an 100 percent perfect working system? From a countries economy to an Examination system to immigration plans

That's why it's Theoretical and not practical.

Free energy, a frictionless device with 100% input and output...........sounds like a wet dream to me. lipsrsealed

Nice posts though, it got me thinking......

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Mark Zuckerberg's Response To A Question (((savage!!))) / Most Effective Wi-fi Expanders For Impeccable Home Wi-fi / Cold Storage. Coldroom Warehouse, HVAC Temperature Monitoring Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.