Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nigerians - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians (661 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians by salinco(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2009
Bill Gates organized an enormous session; to recruit a new Chairman for Microsoft Europe. 5000 candidates assembled in a large room. One candidate was Chukwujekwu a Nigerian living in USA.

Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asking those who do not know JAVA programming to leave, 2000 people left. Chukwujekwu said to himself, I do not know JAVA, but I have nothing to lose if I stay. I'll give it a try.
Bill Gates asked the candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100 people to leave, 2000 people left and Chukwujekwu said to himself I never managed; anybody by myself, but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me? So he stayed behind again.
Then Bill Gates asked candidates who didn't have a minimum of a Diploma in Business Management to leave. 500 people left the room. Chukwujekwu said to himself, I left school at 15, just after standard 6, but what have I got to lose. So, he stayed in the room.

Lastly, Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serb-Croat to leave. 498 people left the room. Chukwujekwu says to himself, I do not speak one word of Serb-Croat and I'm pretty sure Gates doesn't either so what do I have to lose. So he stayed and finds himself with one other candidate. EVERYONE ELSE HAS GONE.

Bill Gates joined them and said, Apparently you are the only two candidates who have all the required qualifications & experience I am looking for and speak Serb-Croat, so I'd now like to hear you have a conversation together in that language.

And, Chukwuje kwu turned to the other candidate and in a hoarse voice said "Nnaa di anyi how far? Kedu kwanu? Wetin no dey sha; Biko gwa'm okwu!!!" The other candidate answered calmly but clearly saying "Omo oyinbo die die o, bawo ni? ma ba chance mi je o. Mo need; ishe yi badly shaa, !!"

Chukwujekwu was stunned!!!! , but that was nothing compared to the shock in the eyes of both candidates when Gates said, "Ha ba you Nigerians HA BA!!!!
Na wetin Sef? Una wan tryyyyyyy meeeee?"
Re: Nigerians by Ben13: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2009
lol. . . thieves cheesy
Re: Nigerians by Abbeycity4(f): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2009
Nice one smiley but am very sure d other candidate is Ben-0-0- fill in d gap wit d correct answer grin cool
Re: Nigerians by salinco(m): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2009
;d ;d :d cool
Re: Nigerians by sylve11: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2009
@poster nice one there cool
Re: Nigerians by mamagee6(f): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2009
Nigerian thieves has been exposed. grin
Re: Nigerians by salinco(m): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2009
,mama-gee:

Nigerian thieves has been exposed. grin

Na brain o o o
Re: Nigerians by mamagee6(f): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2009
lol.

(1) (Reply)

Do Or Die Affair / The Bride Tells Her Husband / Health Hazard Dirty Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.