Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. (26794 Views)

How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters / How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by Misterdhee1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Medical Doctor, my foot!! This guy holds a PhD in Corrupt Practices..

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by Daplux4: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
@ op since u know that much I will like u to publish more on 1983 (53 suitcases). Nigerians need an answer
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by Lawsteller: 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Day11:
Golden Son of Kwara

Sai Bukola Saraki.

Nothing go still happen. tongue
You Are Not Serious
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by tuco1: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by menxer: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
chukwudi44:

The CCT chairman Umar has told us the acquittal of Tinubu based on section 3(d) of the CCB act was an error,we are waiting for the CCB to re-arraign him

Pa Chukwudi44, i read it somewhere that someone that was acquitted in a case can not be re-arraigned on the same charges, is it true?
You be baba for research on here and i know you know better. grin
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bukola has finished our money
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by Eguaikide(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
But the problem here is that this regime is taking on the wrong person. It's an established fact that Saraki happens to be a billionaire's son, a big politician known in Nigeria and abroad. He was already a billionaire before he became the governor of Kwara State, he declared his worth in billions when he assumed governance. He is the heir apparent to the Baba Oloye's estate and it's obvious all his inheritance will run into several billions of Naira both in Nigeria and abroad! It's so unfortunate that the people trying to hound him today are the children of fulani herdsman and a market woman! What a joke of a country, so if you're really looking for something to implicate the person of Saraki, you guys should look for something else and leave this your rubbish and unsubstantiated corruption charges! You can as well go into his transaction before becoming a governor so that we can know if he was a pauper like your parents or something like that before crucifying him! You can use the regime of the day against him but you can't remain at the helm forever, knowing fully well that you've got but a short time to live!
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by Afritop(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
The trial is taking Nigeria nowhere, instead it is making saraki strong because he is still sitting as the senate president and he has vowed to remain the senate president while Nigerians are following his corruption saga
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
And we Nigerians will like killing ourselves for all these polilooters without mercy at heart for us. They looted and send their kids out of nigeria's schools, yet, some of us are here to deffend them till their last day on earth. Spit.
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by Deen77: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
dunkem21:

You spoke well, bro. My question is "Will it be proper for Dangote to transfer $1b if he is our President? " .. These are the reasons why wealthy men that can fix the country stay away from politics ..

My grouse with Buhari is making himself look pauperish whereas he is a very very rich man.

Don't get it twisted; I hate Corruption, detest hypocrisy and will never condone witch hunting.

If you hate corruption, is there any country that is 100% free from corruption? No.

Nobody is perfect, but Buhari and Osinbajo are not full time politicians like Tinubu and Saraki.

Why not support a SP that is not a career politicians to move d country forward.
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by deeflamez(m): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
gud4dbest:
Somebody will tink with all dis this guy is near finished politically...nah dis kind of tin dey make our politicians popular d more in Nigeria...if na to start mentioning names ground go full.We have been caged by some debased political cabal.
*modify* look at wat d person below me av to say...proof of what I dey yarn!

Actually, you ain't far from the truth. It's a chain reaction of a debased system, society and mindset. We have a long way to go, but we'll get there.
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by Deen77: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Eguaikide:
But the problem here is that this regime is taking on the wrong person. It's an established fact that Saraki happens to be a billionaire's son, a big politician known in Nigeria and abroad. He was already a billionaire before he became the governor of Kwara State, he declared his worth in billions when he assumed governance. He is the heir apparent to the Baba Oloye's estate and it's obvious all his inheritance will run into several billions of Naira both in Nigeria and abroad! It's so unfortunate that the people trying to hound him today are the children of fulani herdsman and a market woman! What a joke of a country, so if you're really looking for something to implicate the person of Saraki, you guys should look for something else and leave this your rubbish and unsubstantiated corruption charges! You can as well go into his transaction before becoming a governor so that we can know if he was a pauper like your parents or something like that before crucifying him! You can use the regime of the day against him but you can't remain at the helm forever, knowing fully well that you've got but a short time to live!

Dreaming brother, you forget SGB and Trade Bank where depositors money disappear. That case is still pending and Panama Gate. Which billionaire, they steal more.
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by OBB77(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Was actually expecting to see the "documents obtained by Premium Times".
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
OBB77:
Was actually expecting to see the "documents obtained by Premium Times".

Bros I tire for this kain jankara market news!! This people are shameless
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by swimmer: 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
amagunnerfan:
If you are wise, you won't judge me as you don't know me.

Explain how your original message -

Which I was replying to, correlate with you wanting Saraki and Tinubu probed.

Also, you aware that same Tinubu has been probed by same tribunal or not?

Tinubu has been tried and the same judge umar said tinubu shudnt have been freed. So why advocate 'justice' for saraki and not tinubu?v
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by Tinyemeka(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
amaechi1:

What they claimed that was destroyed was the telex document. The account statement is an electronic version that can be printed from any branched. Except they want to say they don't have back up. Which is shameful on GT.

Even the telex statement of transfer can be reprinted. It's all in the online server. I wonder why GTB would expose itself to such gaffe? What they may claim they can't reproduce due to the alleged fire, is Saraki's instruction for transfer and given the kind of person that he is, I'm pretty certain that he might just have given verbal instructions, account officer (probably branch head) then generated written memo that the posters acted upon. Now that shit has hit the fan, they wouldn't want to expose themselves unnecessarily. So the fire excuse can conveniently be put forth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by sheftyxz(m): 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Day11:
Golden Son of Kwara

Sai Bukola Saraki.

Nothing go still happen. tongue

Omo-ale Kwara
Bastard son of Kwara
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by bcardastro: 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
dont get ur hopes up people,Nairaland will soon paste another thread claiming its a lie!!!
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by Trendishine: 12:19am On Apr 25, 2016
modath:

You think the ICIJ care who's PDP or APC?
ask the goat 4 me..silly plebs on nairaland, supporting evil since time memorial,, thinking they can make their criminal paymasters appear invincible...no worry, jungle done pure n mature for politics across the world today,pple no fit tolerate shiit,, or have criminals like saraki gallivanting around town with his garbage of criminal barrage hanging around his neck again, yet one preside over sensitive seat like senate presidency..IM DEY MAD!!?..especially now wey Nigerians they vex, jungle done hot for criminal politicians, all of them go hear the one wey pass wiii,...,e go affect even their stooges for nl...especially now wey hot head like pmb done power...up buhari,,,,n his goin no where out of that seat for now for a long time....im go use saraki take teach better lesson.. n we nigerians are seriously behind him (pmb)...my dear, stooges of this corrupt pleb politicians are on nl. doin wat they know best.....
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by TijaniAbu: 1:23am On Apr 25, 2016
If Saraki did not pay for his father's cancer treatment in America they will call him bastard and wicked. He paid for his father's treatment, they call him thief, but I am yet to hear efcc abi CCT say he stole. They are just inflaming people with the man's bank statement. Nothing do Saraki, carry go.
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by Hafizufizy: 1:30am On Apr 25, 2016
lilprinze:
bringing democracy to Nigeria is one of the biggest mistakes ever.
no be lie
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by nefertitiram: 2:18am On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by miky(m): 4:33am On Apr 25, 2016
Nigerians deserve their corrupt leaders and a country that cannot work.

#fools can't rule wise men
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by omotee1234(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2016
If this man eventually escape these charges then nigeria no where fighting corruption all na just time wasting
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by mapet: 9:06am On Apr 25, 2016
swimmer:
I ll advise caution by tinubu and his ilks else papers sef go expose how dem take finance buhari election

If you have any evidence to this, provide it to the appropriate authorities
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by mapet: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2016
chukwudi44:
What sort of dumb report is this? Is Carlisle Properties Investment same as Saraki? So the company should cease operations because one of its directors became a senator or Governor?

Anyway I am still waiting to see the imaginary documents that were not destroyed by fire before I comment further

You're sounding dumber in trying to condemn a supposedly "dumb" report. The law says that immediately Saraki became a governor, he should resign/severe his appointment/interest with any company......even Obi, Obaino et al. did same.

So why would Saraki be moving money into Carlisle and Carlisle moving money into same overseas
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by swimmer: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
mapet:

If you have any evidence to this, provide it to the appropriate authorities

Really? So wat evidence do u have that saraki Is corrupt?
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by mapet: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2016
swimmer:

Really? So wat evidence do u have that saraki Is corrupt?

Stu.pid question. What are those tabled in the CCT called? What are those GT records of transfer called?
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by swimmer: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
mapet:

Stu.pid question. What are those tabled in the CCT called? What are those GT records of transfer called?

Stuppid comment.

It's called allegations. Same as those against tinubu.
Re: Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. by mapet: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
swimmer:

Stuppid comment.

It's called allegations. Same as those against tinubu.

Bros,

It seems you're either patently ignorant or deliberately lacking in knowledge.......as much as you want to knock your head against the wall on Tinubu, you're making things worse with your unintelligent conversations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc / Edo Assembly Relocates Sitting Over ‘Impeachment Scare’ / Nigeria Is 6th Most Terrorised Country In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.