Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,619 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Dont Understand Ma Dream I Need Help.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Understand Ma Dream I Need Help.... (447 Views)

Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“ / Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” / People Hate What They Dont Understand -ahneeka Defends Her Headies Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Understand Ma Dream I Need Help.... by layway(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Have had this same dream three times now, in my dream everybody is running it seems the is a war... shooting everywhere and everybody is running to church... in this church compound bullet can't penetrate the fence but if you are at home and your door is locked the shooting will still affect you... when I ran to this church I saw Muslims in church too it was as if Nigeria was @ war...

@lalastica please I need people to see this
Re: I Dont Understand Ma Dream I Need Help.... by wassade: 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Are you sure ?

2mch of babablu

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand Ma Dream I Need Help.... by nikkypearl(f): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
the muslims are coming for you..gudluck
Re: I Dont Understand Ma Dream I Need Help.... by Adminisher: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
layway:
Have had this same dream three times now, in my dream everybody is running it seems the is a war... shooting everywhere and everybody is running to church... in this church compound bullet can't penetrate the fence but if you are at home and your door is locked the shooting will still affect you... when I ran to this church I saw Muslims in church too it was as Nigeria was @ war...

Malaria tablet might help.
Re: I Dont Understand Ma Dream I Need Help.... by jcross19: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
layway:
Have had this same dream three times now, in my dream everybody is running it seems the is a war... shooting everywhere and everybody is running to church... in this church compound bullet can't penetrate the fence but if you are at home and your door is locked the shooting will still affect you... when I ran to this church I saw Muslims in church too it was as Nigeria was @ war...

if what you posted is true . It simply that there is no safety in any where rather than jesus and the message is directed to you. Check yourself if you have a thought of any means of breakthrough, salvation and safety outside jesus? God is passing a message to you that jesus is the way, the truth and life according john 14 vs 6.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand Ma Dream I Need Help.... by sinaj(f): 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
S
Re: I Dont Understand Ma Dream I Need Help.... by layway(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
jcross19:
if what you posted is true . It simply that there is no safety in any where rather than jesus and the message is directed to you. Check yourself if you have a thought of any means of breakthrough, salvation and safety outside jesus? God is passing a message to you that jesus is the way, the truth and life according john 14 vs 6.

Thank you for the positive post and yeah I had the same dream 3 times
Re: I Dont Understand Ma Dream I Need Help.... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
if its not about money, pls dont share your dream

(1) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better? Tiwa Savage Vs Abisola Kola-daisi / WICKEDNESS ! See How This Female Teacher Brutalized A 4 Year Old Girl(photos) / Are You Looking For A Studio With Quality Sound And A Very Affordable Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.