Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

The Existence Of Jehovah And How He Became The Almighty God Revealed!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Existence Of Jehovah And How He Became The Almighty God Revealed!!! (586 Views)

Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Existence Of Jehovah And How He Became The Almighty God Revealed!!! by wolinho(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
There were a lot of gods before the existence of heaven on earth including Jehovah,they were all in search of the
word of the universe,which today is known as the holy spirit.Jehovah was the first to discover this word(holy spirit)
and immediately he took it with him and the renamed it holy spirit,with this spirit in his custody,he became very
powerful and wiser than other gods,which he himself knows them because they were all equal prior to his discovery
of the universe,he even mentioned the name of one these other gods in the bible,the name was Baal,upon this
revelation drew my attention back to the book of john in the bible (john1:1)that say in the beginning was the word
and the word was with God and the word was God. when i was got this revelation of how Jehovah became God,i thought
i was mad to ever think of the existence of God because so many people have tried to get the answer to this question
about the fact that if God created us then who created God but even the wisest of men,scientist,clergy and cleric
don't even have answer when they are being ask this question and immediately God took me to the book of john and
unlocked the secret to me,until then was i sure he was the one that really revealed the answer to me to help break
it down to the world,john the baptist was the first person to discover this answer but it was written in parables.

When God realizes there was power in the word that was with him,firstly he created the heaven and the earth,secondly
he told the word "let there be light and the bible told us that word(holy spirit) moved upon the surface of the earth
that was without form and void,apparently there was light and when God saw that was light guess what"he said wow"
so this word with me is this powerful,if it can bring forth light then then there is so many other things it can do
step by step that was how he created everything we see in the earth today even man who was created in his image not
physically but typically,the holy spirit Jehovah discovered was the spirit of good while the other gods the spirit of
bad which is the evil spirit......to read the full story visit my page on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/n.p.k2022
Re: The Existence Of Jehovah And How He Became The Almighty God Revealed!!! by ucheheart(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
I guess u smoked ekiti weed this afternoon

1 Like

Re: The Existence Of Jehovah And How He Became The Almighty God Revealed!!! by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
wolinho:
There were a lot of gods before the existence of heaven on earth including Jehovah,they were all in search of the
word of the universe,which today is known as the holy spirit.Jehovah was the first to discover this word(holy spirit)
and immediately he took it with him and the renamed it holy spirit,with this spirit in his custody,he became very
powerful and wiser than other gods,which he himself knows them because they were all equal prior to his discovery
of the universe,he even mentioned the name of one these other gods in the bible,the name was Baal,upon this
revelation drew my attention back to the book of john in the bible (john1:1)that say in the beginning was the word
and the word was with God and the word was God. when i was got this revelation of how Jehovah became God,i thought
i was mad to ever think of the existence of God because so many people have tried to get the answer to this question
about the fact that if God created us then who created God but even the wisest of men,scientist,clergy and cleric
don't even have answer when they are being ask this question and immediately God took me to the book of john and
unlocked the secret to me,until then was i sure he was the one that really revealed the answer to me to help break
it down to the world,john the baptist was the first person to discover this answer but it was written in parables.

When God realizes there was power in the word that was with him,firstly he created the heaven and the earth,secondly
he told the word "let there be light and the bible told us that word(holy spirit) moved upon the surface of the earth
that was without form and void,apparently there was light and when God saw that was light guess what"he said wow"
so this word with me is this powerful,if it can bring forth light then then there is so many other things it can do
step by step that was how he created everything we see in the earth today even man who was created in his image not
physically but typically,the holy spirit Jehovah discovered was the spirit of good while the other gods the spirit of
bad which is the evil spirit......to read the full story visit my page on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/n.p.k2022
wetin this one dey even yern
Re: The Existence Of Jehovah And How He Became The Almighty God Revealed!!! by lodscott(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
wolinho:

you try small, but you're far from the truth
Re: The Existence Of Jehovah And How He Became The Almighty God Revealed!!! by omonighoblessing(f): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
something must be wrong with your medulla ooooooooh
Re: The Existence Of Jehovah And How He Became The Almighty God Revealed!!! by omonighoblessing(f): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
something must be wrong with your medulla ooooh anyway maybe u are talking of your god.,not my God! !!

1 Like

Re: The Existence Of Jehovah And How He Became The Almighty God Revealed!!! by wolinho(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
ucheheart:
I guess u smoked ekiti weed this afternoon
see uche i expected this from you,if i say i didn't it's blatant lie,even when john the baptist self get this revelation na so them say him don take Jordan weed,me i know be pastor,i no even be worker and wetin God reveal to me i don talk so,if u like believe,if u like no believe,i don do the one wey God send me
Re: The Existence Of Jehovah And How He Became The Almighty God Revealed!!! by wolinho(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
lodscott:

you try small, but you're far from the truth
if you have a better understanding and explanation can you come up with,this question is one the whole world have been asking and need answers to
Re: The Existence Of Jehovah And How He Became The Almighty God Revealed!!! by lodscott(m): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
okay
Re: The Existence Of Jehovah And How He Became The Almighty God Revealed!!! by lodscott(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
wolinho:

if you have a better understanding and explanation can you come up with,this question is one the whole world have been asking and need answers to

lol, not the whole world, am not gonna say anything because everyone would piss on it, you included. I believe if the truth must be found it must be fould of ones own might, then will it be appreciated.

I would give pointers and that's all,I wouldn't comment on this thread again.

all I'd say is you can expect to understand a tree by just observing its leaves. to find truth you must take courage and go beyond your boundaries. you must remove your spiritual condom and experience the whole, if your not ready to open mindedly investigate other religions and their gods, the first religions of mankind and see where Judaism and Christianity came from then honestly you're better off believing what is taking as norm and there is not point investigating the universal truth if you have already set boundaries for your answers.
Re: The Existence Of Jehovah And How He Became The Almighty God Revealed!!! by wolinho(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
lodscott:

lol, not the whole world, am not gonna say anything because everyone would piss on it, you included. I believe if the truth must be found it must be fould of ones own might, then will it be appreciated.

all I'd say is you can expect to understand a tree by just observing its leaves. to find truth you must take courage and go beyond your boundaries. you must remove your spiritual condom and experience the whole, if your not ready to open mindedly investigate other religions and their gods, the first religions of man kind

i understand you quite alright but i tell you my friend i have done my home work before posting this here,if you want to know more visit my website www.mystriesunearthed.com God gave me this revelation as a book but before i came across it in the bible i had already researched
back to like far beyond remembered generation and discovered the universe itself first before i was referred to the bible in the book of john and in that book explains everything you need to know about how God emerged
Re: The Existence Of Jehovah And How He Became The Almighty God Revealed!!! by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
lodscott:

all I'd say is you can expect to understand a tree by just observing its leaves. to find truth you must take courage and go beyond your boundaries. you must remove your spiritual condom and experience the whole, if your not ready to open mindedly investigate other religions and their gods, the first religions of mankind and see where Judaism and Christianity came from then honestly you're better off believing what is taking as norm and there is not point investigating the universal truth if you have already set boundaries for your answers.
Now i know you for who you truelly are! Such a pity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Most Hilarious Church Poster Ever (pics) / What Should I Do If I Know My Friend Is Going To Hell? / Which Of This Day Is The Sabbath Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.