Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

K- Solo Welcomes His First Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K- Solo Welcomes His First Child (514 Views)

K-solo Slams VP Osinbajo: "History Will Not Be Kind To You" / K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? / Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K- Solo Welcomes His First Child by confamgist237: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Music producer K. Solo has every reason to be happy as he just welcomed his first child with his new wife Matop Oyeniyi. The couple welcomed their tiny patter of feet a couple of days ago and an obviously excited K. Solo took to his instagram page to share the news with his fans and followers.

“Overwhelmed By Gods Wonder. Help Welcome My Little Better Me #omobaksolo,”he captioned the photo of the baby boy.

Contrary to reports that this is K.Solo’s second child, the producer made it clear that this is his first child as his marriage to his first wife Kikelomo which ended in a controversial divorce in 2013 did not produce any children. Although K.Solo’s ex had a child, but he insisted that he was not the father.

K.Solo also addressed rumors that he wasn’t married to Matop his new wife,

“As Much As You Try To Keep Ur Private Life off Public Radar, U Can’t Help it. To Set the Records Straight we Have Been Joined as Man n Wife @_ayaoba TipeTipe n God Jus Blessed Us with A Prince @omobaksolo …E Don Tey Small.” he said.

- See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/k-solo-welcomes-his-first-child.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: K- Solo Welcomes His First Child by confamgist237: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
kiss

congrat to them
Re: K- Solo Welcomes His First Child by goldbim(f): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Congrats to him...but is this news relevant??k solo is on break nah? .he don reign pass abeg..
Re: K- Solo Welcomes His First Child by Bukaiske: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Congratulation
Re: K- Solo Welcomes His First Child by cruzita(f): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
this is what I call good news .welcome to the world our baby

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Applauds Wizkid / A New / Sheyi Shay Replies Tiwa Savage’s Subtle Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.