Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,950 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Help! I Just Knocked 3 (three) Of My Upper Front Teeth Off. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Just Knocked 3 (three) Of My Upper Front Teeth Off. (879 Views)

Any Experience With A Baby With Upper Limb Injury During Birth? / Rashes On My Upper Lip / Medical Doctor Knocked Down While Jogging In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Just Knocked 3 (three) Of My Upper Front Teeth Off. by Iceking1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
It happened just 3 hours ago, it has already started raining, and i was fast asleep when i heard the sound of the rains, so i woke up immediately and ran as my legs could carry me to our back yard to pack my clothes, it was during the process that i was running with great speed that i hit a very hard wood with my lips which knock 2 of my upper front teeth totally off and one was chipped to half with a very sharp edge, as am typing this now am currently in great pains, and bloods are still gushing out of my lower gums, which is scattered. Please nairalanders help me please, the pain its too much for me to bear.
I want to know if it can be replaced or if there is anything i can do to to stop the pains
Cc : Dominique, Lalasticlala
Re: Help! I Just Knocked 3 (three) Of My Upper Front Teeth Off. by victor2008(m): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Go and buy nolgesic it will kill the pain go see a dentist for replacement
Re: Help! I Just Knocked 3 (three) Of My Upper Front Teeth Off. by Ourown(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sorry oooo,,,

Before our docs come around,, you should get ice and place it on ya jaw to reduce pain...

Pele

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Knocked 3 (three) Of My Upper Front Teeth Off. by Florblu(f): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Buhahahahahahah
Sorry I have to laugh
I can only imagine the look on your face now
#Kafunana#Open window#
Go for a plastic replacement
Better still get 7goat faeces and 7stones throw it on your roofing sheet and run inside
You gonna testify

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Knocked 3 (three) Of My Upper Front Teeth Off. by Iceking1(m): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ourown:
Sorry oooo,,,

Before our docs come around,, you should get ice and place it on ya jaw to reduce pain...

Pele

Thank you sir, am very greatful.
Re: Help! I Just Knocked 3 (three) Of My Upper Front Teeth Off. by Iceking1(m): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
victor2008:
Go and buy nolgesic it will kill the pain go see a dentist for replacement
Sir, can it be replaced?
Re: Help! I Just Knocked 3 (three) Of My Upper Front Teeth Off. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jeez! The pain! I don't want to imagine it. Sorry dearie. Visit a Chemist first, make it tonight. You can visit the Dentist tomorrow. sad

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Knocked 3 (three) Of My Upper Front Teeth Off. by Nezzel(f): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Florblu:
Buhahahahahahah
Sorry I have to laugh
I can only imagine the look on your face now
#Kafunana#Open window#
Go for a plastic replacement
Better still get 7goat faeces and 7stones throw it on your roofing sheet and run inside
You gonna testify

You are very insentitive. You should be ashamed of yourself..
This guy is in pains and all you could do was laugh..
It's a pity and you are a girl that is supposed to be full of compassion.. What if it happened to you or someone close to you? Will you still have the mouth to laugh and talk trash
Re: Help! I Just Knocked 3 (three) Of My Upper Front Teeth Off. by Florblu(f): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nezzel:

You are very insentitive. You should be ashamed of yourself..
This guy is in pains and all you could do was laugh..
It's a pity and you are a girl that is supposed to be full of compassion.. What if it happened to you or someone close to you? Will you still have the mouth to laugh and talk trash

And who are you?
Op's attorney?
#Roll eyes#
Re: Help! I Just Knocked 3 (three) Of My Upper Front Teeth Off. by Destinygrl(f): 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
sorry op
I know how that feels, when I was a little girl the happened to me too , I was running and wanted to enter a room only to hit the handle and my front lower teeth fall off after a few dayz but thankfully it grew back.
take the teeth tmrw to the hospital may be they can glue them back or make a model out of them and fix it for a more natural look

in the meantime go to any clinic/chemist and buy pain killer and probably antibiotic

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Knocked 3 (three) Of My Upper Front Teeth Off. by Iceking1(m): 7:19am On Apr 25, 2016
Destinygrl:
sorry op
I know how that feels, when I was a little girl the happened to me too , I was running and wanted to enter a room only to hit the handle and my front lower teeth fall off after a few dayz but thankfully it grew back.
take the teeth tmrw to the hospital may be they can glue them back or make a model out of them and fix it for a more natural look

in the meantime go to any clinic/chemist and buy pain killer and probably antibiotic
Thank you very much ma, after reading what you just typed up there, i went back to search for the teeth, but only found one out of the 3, i will go back to look for the remaining two when its afternoon.
Re: Help! I Just Knocked 3 (three) Of My Upper Front Teeth Off. by akagson: 8:18am On Apr 25, 2016
Is this for real? Three teeth gone just like that!
Sorry. Too bad for you. Hope you get professional help soon from docs in the house.

GET YOUR AFFORDABLE LAPTOP HERE!
www.nairaland.com/3067758/hot-4gb-ram-320hdd-15#45016178
Re: Help! I Just Knocked 3 (three) Of My Upper Front Teeth Off. by Nezzel(f): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sorry dear.. Hope you are doing much better now?
Dont despair, you will fine..
Just go to hospital to make sure its properly treated..
You will be using an artificial teeth for now, when its properly healed you can opt for an implant.. Its permanent..
Re: Help! I Just Knocked 3 (three) Of My Upper Front Teeth Off. by eyinjuege: 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
[quote author=Destinygrl post=45013376]

take the teeth tmrw to the hospital may be they can glue them back or make a model out of them and fix it for a more natural look [quote]

Even if teeth is gonna be replanted back, no be the next day. He should just jejely get ready to be wearing those artificial ones which may be the permanent type
Re: Help! I Just Knocked 3 (three) Of My Upper Front Teeth Off. by ivyT(f): 1:37am On Apr 27, 2016
Iceking1:

Thank you very much ma, after reading what you just typed up there, i went back to search for the teeth, but only found one out of the 3, i will go back to look for the remaining two when its afternoon.

Its not necessary for you to write about searching for the 'remaining two'.This is serious and that sounds like the joke of the year.
Iceking1:

Its not necessary for you to write about searching for the 'remaining two'.This is serious and that sounds like the joke of the year.
Iceking1:

(1) (Reply)

Personal Experiences With HOSPITALS For Childbirth In LAGOS, Nigeria. / No One Just 'slumps' And Dies! And No It's Not From Your Village / Staffs Of Jos University Teaching Hospital Begins Sit-at-home Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.