Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman (19500 Views)

Orubebe's Lawyer Lambasts CCT Chairman For Giving Preference To Saraki's Case / Soldiers On Clearance Mission Hit By Boko Haram IED. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by CaptainBomb(m): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Saraki i say fuckkkkk you , fuckkkkk the soul that begat you... You will definitely taste kuje beans

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by Eluwilussit(m): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
If Umar is under investigation by efcc, he should resign. His hands are tied in this case, as he will easily pander to efcc. Saraki has a good ground to request that judge Umar excuse himself from this case as he can't reasonably be expected to be fair to Saraki. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by nigeriafilm(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Saraki may be caught in the end by the law but his trials can never justify PMB's war against corruption. #PMBWITCHHUNTING

1 Like

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by dannytoe(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
kuje prison Loading....##

1 Like

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by AfroKnight: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Said clearance was issued in Jonathan's tenure. EFCC only reiterated it to remind your lawyers.

It is interesting that Saraki can call another person tainted. A Senate President who is facing corruption charges he is yet to deny; who drags the office he occupies through mud; who tried to quash his trial at the supreme court and failed; this man calls another tainted? In OBJ's voice: I dey laugh o.

With 80 lawyers you are yet to say "I did not receive that money" or "I did not buy that property". If all that your army of lawyers can do is to stall proceedings by throwing tantrums, then Saraki you are in deep trouble.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by 4nobody4every1: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
larion:

Mr Saraki, u have stolen over 5 billion naira as a public officer, now u are pointing your finger at someone who is accused of stealing 10 million naira.....

I'm not saying Umar should be left alone, but why not just be bold and defend your almost 5billion naira theft boldly and come for Umar later, or ask others to come for Umar while u stand to defend your own.

Like it or leave it, you should stand to defend yourself . You should! You Must!
grin grin cool

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by Akaujaa(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
I don't like this Saraki guy but I think he's been humiliated enough

They should free him

He's being humiliated enough? You think he would have given a damn if you were the one in his shoe? more than 60% of those in the prison are innocent souls, yet no one cares about them and here you are having pity for someone who fraudulently milks our nation dry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by dammytosh: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
GodwinTobi:

Saraki CCT trial: A CASE OF POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK
pls I want to make everyone one know that am not in
support of corruption neither am I against the fight of
corruption. it is said that whatever is worth doing is worth
doing well. But I want to make my thought know on this
saraki case. my focus here is on the man acting as the
chairman of the CCT. He has corruption case hanging on his
head and was even arrest and later granted administrative
bail. A man who is on bail is trying another on corruption
charges. And he ( CCT chairman Justice Umar) will be
facing the senate soon to answer questions on his alleged
corruption charges and the hearing will be headed by Saraki
himself... Your guess on the outcome of the hearing is as
good as mine (lols). My points are;
- it shows that the Nigeria system is fighting against itself.
- In a sane society, with the level of accusation on Saraki
and Justice Umar ( both have corruption charges hanging on
their head) they should have RESIGNED. ( yea! I wrote d
resign with upper case to s
how how important it is).
Nigeria is a joke.... pls fuel attendant give me five litres..
LOLS

Crap

EFCC investigated him and gave him clearance during Jonathan's era.

They have sent another one again.

Saraki should go and defend himself and stop the drama.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by Yksoul(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
YAM EATER!!!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by phemmyutd(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
GodwinTobi:
pls I want to make everyone one know that am not in
support of corruption neither am I against the fight of
doing well. But I want to make my thought know on this
neck and was even arrest and later granted administrative
their head) they should have RESIGNED. ( yea! I wrote d
LOLS

Are you just waking up from sleep? abi u no hear say the guy was cleared since Gej government? abi you just dey beat around the bush?

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by Vongsama(m): 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
Whether Umar was indicted or that he withdraw himself from this case does not stop Saraki's trial now.
So why r the pro and anti sarakis trading faults? I don't c any reason for that.
If Umar withdraws, Saraki will still b tried so zombies pls chill.
If Umar withdraws, Saraki will nt escape trial so wailers chill.
Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by crazymod: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Eluwilussit:
If Umar is under investigation by efcc, he should resign. His hands are tied in this case, as he will easily pander to efcc. Saraki has a good ground to request that judge Umar excuse himself from this case as he can't reasonably be expected to be fair to Saraki. cool

Did saraki excuse himself from senate?.............................. If saraki had resigned as senate president, then it will be fair for Umar to resign or excuse himself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
femiakinbully:
Most of our political class are a very shameless set.

No truer words have been spoken
Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by Bluffly: 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
I don't get it. Is Saraki now Umar's prosecutor too? What a funny set of baboons.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by Bluffly: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
larion:

Mr Saraki, u have stolen over 5 billion naira as a public officer, now u are pointing your finger at someone who is accused of stealing 10 million naira.....

I'm not saying Umar should be left alone, but why not just be bold and defend your almost 5billion naira theft boldly and come for Umar later, or ask others to come for Umar while u stand to defend your own.

Like it or leave it, you should stand to defend yourself . You should! You Must!

Its okay, if anyone says Fashola and Amechi are also thieves, agreed! But if someone life Saraki who has all the power can't dig and bring out details for us to try Fashola and Amechi, is it common me that will be able to fetch the documents, when I can barely get access to a local government to get my own papers like land survey.

If Saraki will help us fetch details to nail others, good for everybody! But while he does that or he is doing that, let him defend himself openly, anything anything! Saraki must defend himself....he must!

Already, Mr. Saraki should hand over fully all affairs of the senate, m not even saying resign, so wen he is found innocent and can resume back....but now, handover and go defend yourself.
Don't worry, God will soon take all my them for a ride.
Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by samsam2019: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Akaujaa:

He's being humiliated enough? You think he would have given a damn if you were the one in his shoe? more than 60% of those in the prison are innocent souls, yet no one cares about them and here you are having pity for someone who fraudulently milks our nation dry.
he's not the only one who stole from this country. Even Buhari himself is not innocent of this if we are to be honest with ourselves.

Tinubu, fashola, Jonathan, Obj and every politician deserves jail time if we are to follow your logic.

I'm saying they should free him because we need cordial relationship between the Senate and the presidency

If you think Saraki will go down without pulling someone with him you're deceiving yourself.

Politics is a dirty game played by pigs

1 Like

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by delpee(f): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Why can't he simply defend himself instead of throwing tantrums all the time? He'll earn a lot of respect if he can prove that he's not guilty. Some of us are more interested in the case not all these side shows and unnecessary drama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by vedaxcool(m): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
dammytosh:

Saraki is an eediot.

He has never denied stealing.

His claims :

1. Everybody is a thief.

2. Tinubu stole and was released.

3. They did not come to my office to tell me I stole.

4 This prosecution for stealing is witch hunt.

Only Nigeria will a thief say the judge is a thief or his school mate and must be changed. Bunch of rogues.

You are very right bro.

Thanks to crumb of bread they are eating to trade their destinies.

WORD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by uzolexis(f): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
I don't like this Saraki guy but I think he's been humiliated enough

They should free him
No,you guys should not have mercy on corrupt govt officials at all. They are the reason we are suffering in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by owagbeba: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
This oluyede dude is confused. He's trying to get the whole facts twisted. If AGF recommended investigation, and the investigating body clear the suspect(umar), why then is oluyede saying Umar is tainted, therefore shouldn't preside over the trial of his client(Saraki)?

Our lawyers and our journalists all sound alike, always quick to make a statement without thinking it through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by JaaizTech: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
It just shows the lack of honour and dignity that now perverse our land. politucians and top govt officials lack the dignity their office deserves. Danladi ought to have disqualified himself, in the beginning. Saraki is also a blatant rogue, He is more interested in fighting dirty than proving his innocence.
Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
I wonder o!
EFCC was accused of bribing Umar and same EFCC went ahead to clear him.
who's expecting them to indict him??
Why not set up a panel to probe him and investigated the allegation??

Meanwhile Saraki should focus on his trial and stop beating around Irrelevant Issues.
Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by kuuljay(m): 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Saraki is provoking Umar the more,these small looking abokys don't back down when they mean business find out from the likes of elrufai ribadu and bubu himself

1 Like

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by olajizz01(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
This man called Saraki is so desperate to the extent that if they say he should kill his children to remain in that position,he may do so.He was alleging everybody front and back,right and left,he is a drowning man that will grasp at anything to survive.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by tchaik(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Icecomrade:

Bad news

I thought PDP play dirty politics until APC came on board to show how dirtier politics can be played. Am sure PDP guys are feeling like leaners now. Saraki needs to get used to the fact that he is going down. The powers ganged up against him are too formidable for him to contend with.
On the flip side I just pity this Danladi of a guy. He is still a learner in Nigeria politics. After he is done playing out the script given to him. Either of two things will happen.

His masters will see him as a potential problem. They will bring him down, if he escapes them those presently hurt by his actions will come for him some day no matter the time it takes.

He acts like he is brave and daring but I think he is a mere chicken.

Am just a spectator enjoying the intriguing drama

Nice observation, especially that of the Danladi of a fellow; that guy is a gonner. If you are in the CCT and see how he abused people, people who can make and mar destinies. But I have one reservation.
I do not think Saraki is going down. Oloye does not look like who will go down alone; he would rather scatter APC into pieces and return to the fold when the cup if full (If you know what I mean). Personally, I believe APC as a party will look back and regret not putting a stop to this Saraki's fight. Something tells me it is gonna get more dirty and messy.
Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by Julietekekwe1: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
larion:

Its okay, if anyone says Fashola and Amechi are also thieves, agreed! But if someone like Saraki who has all the power can't dig and bring out details for us to try Fashola and Amechi, is it common me that will be able to fetch the documents, when I can barely get access to a local government to get my own papers like land survey.

If Saraki will help us fetch details to nail others, good for everybody! But while he does that or he is doing that, let him defend himself openly, anything anything! Saraki must defend himself....he must!

Already, Mr. Saraki should hand over fully all affairs of the senate, m not even saying resign, so wen he is found innocent and can resume back....but now, handover and go defend yourself.
my brother let me ask you, how can u tell a thief to come and be a judge over another thief and you said we are fighting corruption. are u not away the judge must do what he was told so that they will not open his own case file. be wise even if u want saraki jailed, give him a fair hearing because one day somebody will be prosecute with this saraki's way by then u people will say saraki judgment was a mistake that we should correct it. Don't forget that insults was been poured on last administration on daily bases but now only just one tenth of the insult poured on last administration is been poured on this administration u are now tell us to stop the insult and pray for the government. be Wise
Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by rumours: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
Is Danladi Umar the only judge in Nigeria? Is he that indispensable? Are you guys saying that with the purported weight of evidence against Saraki, another judge will not find him guilty! I thought law follow logic principles! I am 100% for the prosecution and sanction of any criminal leader. But Saraki lawyers have raised a very vital issue which I feel should be seriously looked into. It takes a clean hand to come to equity. I agree that Umar is not guilty yet but tainted and should take the back seat for now. Let another competent judge take over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by deeflamez(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
larion:

Its okay, if anyone says Fashola and Amechi are also thieves, agreed! But if someone like Saraki who has all the power can't dig and bring out details for us to try Fashola and Amechi, is it common me that will be able to fetch the documents, when I can barely get access to a local government to get my own papers like land survey.

Well said. Couldn't agree more
Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by Eluwilussit(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
crazymod:

Did saraki excuse himself from senate?.............................. If saraki had resigned as senate president, then it will be fair for Umar to resign or excuse himself.

While you may be right about Saraki stepping aside as the SP, there's still a slim difference between Saraki and judge Umar. Umar is most likely to dance to the tune of efcc to save his neck, whereas Saraki can't influence the outcome of his trial, whether he resigns as SP or not. I would love to see Saraki resign and also judge Umar. That would be an ideal situation.
Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by nworanco(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
GodwinTobi:
pls I want to make everyone know that I am not in
support of corruption neither am I against the fight against
doing well. But I want to make my thought known on this
neck and was even arrest and later granted administrative
their neck) they should have RESIGNED. ( yea! I wrote d
LOLS
Law must take it place on the sides of Saraki and Danladi they must be prosecuted according to Nigerian constitution, so don't be biased, okay?
Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by Eluwilussit(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
rumours:
Is Danladi Umar the only judge in Nigeria? Is he that indispensable? Are you guys saying that with the purported weight of evidence against Saraki, another judge will not find him guilty! I thought law follow logic principles! I am 100% for the prosecution and sanction of any criminal leader. But Saraki lawyers have raised a very vital issue which I feel should be seriously looked into. It takes a clean hand to come to equity. I agree that Umar is not guilty yet but tainted and should take the back seat for now. Let another competent judge take over.

You are 100% right. No more, no less. grin
Re: Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman by Eluwilussit(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
nworanco:

Law must take it place on the sides of Saraki and Danladi they must be prosecuted according to Nigerian constitution, so don't be biased, okay?

How is he biased, please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South - East Governors Plan Evasive Tactics For Atiku, Peter Obi Ticket / Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas / Buratai Visits, Congratulates New APC Chairman, Senator Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.