Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF (39203 Views)

SGF, Abba Kyari Ignore Buhari’s Directive / How Jim Obazee Snubbed Buhari’s Directive- Punch Report / Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by Houseofglam7(f): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sometimes I think the president makes these decisions when his diq is stuck in some pucsy undecided

No be clear eye!!!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Clueless Government!!

The only ministry that Buhari appointed Competent people in is "his media team"

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by etim20(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Can you see the incompetent nitwits?

During the last administration, Salaries were paid on or before 25th of every month, But since the coming of this dullardic administration, They are now being paid on the second week of the next month (you may call it 45th if you want). Now isn't that "change"?? - Negative change.

These days, I pity those people (including my acquaintances) in the civil service, Buhari has turned them to chronic debtors.
LIES.. Jonathan paid salaries 25th/26th of election eve and before and after the eve there is nothing as such..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by igboboy3(m): 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:

During the last administration, Salaries were paid on or before 25th of every month, But since the coming of this dullardic administration, They are now being paid on the second week of the next month (you may call it 45th if you want). Now isn't that "change"?? - Negative change.

These days, I pity those people (including my acquaintances) in the civil service, Buhari has turned them to chronic debtors.

Exactly! despite Jona's "cluelessness", he still paid salaries on time. He didn't need to wait for FAAC meeting angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by shamecurls(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
sosanova:
grin grin grin
Even Buhari's self appointed AGF knows that Buhari is a Dullard, a gworo chewing and burukutu drinking stark illiterate and an Economic Assassin who knows nothing about the Economy.

grin grin grin

You must be really pained about this administration, Can imagine how it feels.

Why dont you try jumping-off a bridge that has reinforced concrete beneath.

Trust me, it will cure your pain

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by igboboy3(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
etim20:
LIES.. Jonathan paid salaries 25th/26th of election eve and before and after the eve there is nothing as such..

Not true. I know some parastatals received their pay on the last week of the month

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by rozayx5(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
shamecurls:

grin grin grin

You must be really pained about this administration, Can imagine how it feels.

Why dont you try jumping-off a bridge that has reinforced concrete beneath.

Trust me, it will cure your pain

i dont see better pain than sleeping at fuel station and dying on the fuel line in Kaduna undecided
or buying goods at 3 times their former price.
seems you live in Aso rock undecided

13 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by Clemzzz(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Learn how to address or refer to the president of your country.Even if the president or an elderly person does something you think is not right,try to be respectful in your criticism.
Where I come from,i.e.Yorubaland,we do not talk to an elder like that.But I don't know where you come from...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by unite4real: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:

if you collect salary 25th of every month, it amount to every 30 days. if it is 5th of every month, it amounts to 30 days. If the salary comes on the 30th of every month, it still amounts to 30days interval in all cases. what the workers should be asking for is to maintain a date and be consistent.

The fact that one salary comes on the 25th of every month and the other comes on the 12th of every month, or on the 29th of every month does not make one better than the other. The consistency is the most important subject of discuss.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by OBB77(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
As usual. Statement, denial, counter-statement, counter-denial. That's the hallmark of this administration. God help us.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by compoundC: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
[size=38pt]We reduce akwa ibom, river state, bayelsa state money, that is the solution.[/size]
Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by Abagworo(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Most of the comments on Nairaland these days seem to emanate from stack illiterates mostly Igbo PDP apologists. Its such a shame that none of them can write well. Like the buffoon like his followers I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by firstolalekan(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Woe betide this FG and their lies.

Telling us about fall in oil prices when many oil producing countries in the world are now celebrating the increase to $46 per barrel for 2 months now.

Bastąrds

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by beadaholic(f): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:

This your name, na ghenghen. R u related to severus Snape of Harry Potter? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by Eluwilussit(m): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
Anticorruption:

its only when a Govt lacks communication that these kind of stuff happen, this current govt is just a one chance govt led by an olodo

Complete olodo

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by harmony940(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
True those parastals make money for the goverment,thier salaries are paid on time,some are :federal airport authority,federal island revenue iservice.In addition if you dont make huge money for the government,expect a late payment of salaries..LAst bullet: If u are a civil servant try and try not to wait for pay day,invest with the little and creat more sources of income...our forefathers enjoyed the then civil service,our era is full of slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by bitrusnathan396(m): 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
OK
Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by Misterdhee1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
"Impossible ", ....Poor, Poor Journalism..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by Pavarottii(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Just like Dasuki and Oga Jona had plenty money to bribe people right? grin
Bribe who and for wat purpose will GEJ bribe for?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by Fearcom(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
If you were the President at this time, where 1. The economy is almost in recession due to oil price slump 2. Devaluation of your country's currency coupled with one of the worse cases of inflation 3. The county's coffers are empty because not only is money not coming in like it used to but your idiotic predecessors squandered the country's reserve fund trying to get back in power and 4. They borrowed heavily to pay salaries leaving the country in indebted to the tune of tens of billions of naira...

What would you do in ONE YEAR

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by Eluwilussit(m): 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Clemzzz:

Learn how to address or refer to the president of your country.Even if the president or an elderly person does something you think is not right,try to be respectful in your criticism.
Where I come from,i.e.Yorubaland,we do not talk to an elder like that.But I don't know where you come from...

Hmmmmmmmm! With all the name-calling GEJ received from that quarter, I find it very difficult to believe you. Try something else, please. grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by Pavarottii(m): 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
unite4real:

if you collect salary 25th of every month, it amount to every 30 days. if it is 5th of every month, it amounts to 30 days. If the salary comes on the 30th of every month, it still amounts to 30days interval in all cases. what the workers should be asking for is to maintain a date and be consistent.

The fact that one salary comes on the 25th of every month and the other comes on the 12th of every month, or on the 29th of every month does not make one better than the other. The consistency is the most important subject of discuss.
So wat should we do with ur explanation. Or would u tell d FG to make it consistent 4 us?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by Pavarottii(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
etim20:
U a bloody stack liar. Are u a FG worker?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by suteco16: 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Even if the salary was released on the 25th what would they buy with it, when Gaari is now sold for N300 per bowl, a bag of rice is N14,000 and a litre of petrol is N250 and you are expecting them to be coming to office with this hardship!!!

NLC over to you!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by tammie24: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
And this news is coming on the 24th
Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by bBern: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Somebody should please help me ask Mr president when he's gonna sign the 2016 budget.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by holuwatunmishe(f): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
I laugh in French oooooo, am not surprise anyway cos I remember telling my colleagues in d office last week Thursday that APC will sure come out to tell Nigerians d reason why they can't meet up. that was how they ask us to fill forms that all our arrears would be paid sometimes last year making civil servants happy , infact some civil servants have become chronic debtors cos we dont expect salaries not later than from 7th of d month , this is not d type of change we all expected its gradually becoming a chain and it is only God who can deliver us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by M4gunners: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
They should pay the workers with gworo i guess. Government without vision. I am back from ban for saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by gud4dbest(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
NextGovernor:
Them don start again. Counter and denial
no b counter denial my bro nah planned politics...I said it in post on his speech on it.What Buhari said nah story for now,he wanted to say something to buy himself some time and to rejuvenate nigerians' hope while tinking on what to do next...to tell d truth he's still clueless on how to tackle Nigeria's problems.What he's doing now is try and error!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by dungburu: 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
I trust Mr Idris., It is even his personal wish that salaries are paid by them without any directive from the president.

He is a good man and he will ensure it is achievable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by olutunde12(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
As a millitary head with high oil prices, no pdp looters and no economic recession, what did buhari achieve in three years?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF by omogin(f): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
What did I say before cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy scam brains can't change overnight. We no expect anything from una. We can't get disappointed grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019 / Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) / Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.