Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

A Lesson To Learn From This Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Lesson To Learn From This Picture (593 Views)

We Failed To Learn From Biafran War — Ekweremadu / What Can Nigeria Learn From The BREXIT Debacle? / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lesson To Learn From This Picture by galadee(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
What lesson do you think our Nigeria wives should learn from this picture

Re: A Lesson To Learn From This Picture by BlessedSpirit: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Simply humility...it depends absolutely on the woman
Re: A Lesson To Learn From This Picture by possibilita(m): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
I no even understand d pic.

1 Like

Re: A Lesson To Learn From This Picture by dominique(f): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
possibilita:
I no even understand d pic.

The Op believes the average Nigerian wife will want to sit on the passenger seat with her husband. He's kinda right though I'm not like that.
Re: A Lesson To Learn From This Picture by Nitefury: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Op, hope you do realise Obama isn't the one driving that car? That's a right hand drive car (UK). Obama is the front passenger, while the Queen is the one sitting at the car owner's side.

My point is, there's actually nothing special here to be learnt by "Nigerian Wives".

But if you insist there's a lesson to be learnt, then it should be that men should allow women do their thing, because Obama could have opted to sit behind with the queen. grin grin grin
Re: A Lesson To Learn From This Picture by galadee(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
dominique:

The Op believes the average Nigerian wife will want to sit on the passenger seat with her husband. He's kinda right though I'm not like that.
you are right

(1) (Reply)

FFK Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Folake, As He Wishes Her A Happy Birthday / No Meter No Pay - Consumers Tell Ikeja Electric / Phcn Please Restore Our Light In Udu Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.