Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

PDP Sweeps Ondo LG Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sweeps Ondo LG Polls (606 Views)

Breaking News! PDP Sweeps A'ibom Council Polls / Breaking:PDP Sweeps East & West Senatorial Seats In Rivers State-SaharaReporters / Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Sweeps Ondo LG Polls by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
VangaurdNgr: The ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has swept the chairmanship position in all the 18 Local councils in Ondo State.

The results were announced on Sunday in Akure by Prof. Olugbenga Ige, Chairman of the Ondo State Independent Electoral Commission (ODIEC) at a post-election news conference.

He said that the PDP won 202 out of the 203 wards in the councillorship election, while the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN) won one ward.

The chairman said that ACPN won the councillorship election at Ward 9, Oba-Ile in the Akure North Local Government Area.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that 14 political parties participated in the election that was adjudged free and fair by stakeholders.

Ige said that ODIEC was determined to carry all political parties along in its drive to move the state forward by entrenching grassroots democracy.

He praised residents of the state for the confidence they reposed in ODIEC in carrying out the election.

Ige also lauded the State Government, non- bodies, and security agencies for their support before and during the election. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/pdp-sweeps-ondo-lg-polls/
Re: PDP Sweeps Ondo LG Polls by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
this is a perspicuous signal for APC at the presidential level to start preparing their luggage so that they will not be extemporal to absquatulate ASO Rock in 2019.

Nigerians decides who abodes in ASO Rock and who exits ASO Rock, typically not you!
Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019— APC -Vanguard News
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/presidency-no-vacancy-2019-apc/
Re: PDP Sweeps Ondo LG Polls by nnachukz(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ondo and Ekiti will keep representing in South West. I don't count them among the betrayals.
Re: PDP Sweeps Ondo LG Polls by feldido(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
I guess some people are now back to factory reset mode. grin
Re: PDP Sweeps Ondo LG Polls by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: PDP Sweeps Ondo LG Polls by chukwumacc(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Is it the IBB is dead? Hmmtically I overhead my mum on D fone undecidedIs it the IBB is dead? Hmmtically I overhead my mum on D fone
Re: PDP Sweeps Ondo LG Polls by chukwumacc(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sorry I meant 2 say IBB is dead.... I eavesdropped 4rm my mum
Re: PDP Sweeps Ondo LG Polls by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
gringrin
feldido:
I guess some people are now back to factory reset mode. grin
Enough is Enough!

Not even an APC candidate won one out of the 203 wards! grin

Nigerians are beginning to abdicate from being exorable to APC's beguiling propagandas and indoctrinations.

Re: PDP Sweeps Ondo LG Polls by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
chukwumacc:
Sorry I meant 2 say IBB is dead.... I eavesdropped 4rm my mum
https://www.nairaland.com/3067339/im-ill-not-dead-bedridden
Re: PDP Sweeps Ondo LG Polls by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Post Retracted.

(1) (Reply)

On 2019 Presidential Election / Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy - Vanguard News / Abia Has No Land For Grazing Reserves’ – Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Proposed Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.