Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Top Nigerian Blogger Escapes Death. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Top Nigerian Blogger Escapes Death. (478 Views)

Man Narrowly Escapes Being Bitten By A Cobra In Toilet In Delta State (photos) / Chimpanzee Escapes From Jos Zoo. Might Be Shot Tomorrow (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Nigerian Blogger Escapes Death. by leXHansplaCE(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
*exclusive and direct conversation with him and no changes in words*(in trauma our words can have loads of typos)

Miah Michaels is the owner of www.techvillaz.com a tech blog..

See his chat with our rep here @lexhansplace below..

Lexhansplace: Hello Miah... can u speak on how it all happened?

Miah: well, it was a gud day.. d day started peacefully, ‎some hours later d weather changed, it started drizzling from drizzling to a heavy rain but d rain stopped some minutes later suddenly, it came back again dis time around more heavy n troubling wit scary wind, thunder n lightning‎, i was inside d house with my aunt n younger bro.

Lexhansplace: After that what happened again, cos I see pictures of debris n a large chunk of stone

Miah: I left my aunt room to enter parlour wen I suddenly heard a loud sound of forceful destruction, what happened? d heavy rain n its wind has forcefully removed someone else's roof n landed it on our compound, almost to killed to my 3big dogs.

Lexhansplace: So sorry about that, but I hope no loss of life or major damages?

Miah: sorry, almost to kill my 3big dogs, d impact of d roof destroyed simethings dat was outside d compound, my pawpaw three got uprooted by force. n suddenly, a big stone came off from our roof almost to hit me on my head but thanks to God it was a near miss. no lost of life but d properties of d owner of roof has been messed up by d rain, ‎worst of worst, they were not @home but their kids were.

Lexhansplace: ‎Hopefully things get better wen they get back home...

Miah: yes... am ok. Jut little shock that's all..

Lexhansplace: ok brother. God be with you and the kids around, and please have a watchful eye on the kids till the parents are back...

source: http://www.lexhansplace.com/2016/04/top-tech-blogger-miah-michaels-escape.html

Re: Top Nigerian Blogger Escapes Death. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Top Nigerian Blogger Escapes Death. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nigerian bloggers re now natural celebrities.
Re: Top Nigerian Blogger Escapes Death. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lol. Funny story. Blogging is not for everybody, see the illiterate grammar construction used. I bet the 'blogger' spent most of his education hiding at the back of the classroom.

I laughed though, I wouldn't lie about that.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Solve Chrome "Err_connection_reset" Error/problems? I Just Found A Way / [hot] Introducing Airtel 1.5GB For #50 - Primebaze.gq / Did You Miss The Iphone 7 And Iphone 7 Plus Review? Don't Worry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.