Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

A Plea Too My Fellow Countrywomen And Countrymen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Plea Too My Fellow Countrywomen And Countrymen (440 Views)

Funds Diversion: Adesola Amosu Holds Plea Bargain Talks With EFCC / ‘in The Name Of God, Accommodate Your Countrymen’, Buhari Begs Benue Leaders / Adesola Amosun Proposes Plea Bargain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Plea Too My Fellow Countrywomen And Countrymen by theeconomist97: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
If only the common Nigerian had the audacity to standup to the corrupt institutions that govern it and championed for an egalitarian society where fairness is the norm. We will continue to find ourselves in this conundrum until Nigerians stop suffering in silence and begin to demand basic accountability from those who champion themselves as "Leaders" ! My people your voice is powerful so ABEG use am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvHAQn-PRNU

(1) (Reply)

FCT Minister Whose Work Stand The Test Of Time. / Troops Discover Boko Haram Terrorists Logistics Elements / TODAY In HISTORY: On This Day May 2 In 2011, Osama Bin Laden Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.