Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Good Shoes Get More Sales On Ecommerce Websites - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Shoes Get More Sales On Ecommerce Websites (552 Views)

175K In Domain Sales On October 18th - Pleam.com Went For $23,548 / Why Ecommerce Websites Need Ecommerce SEO & Best Practices / Sell These Two Items On Ecommerce Websites And Make Cool Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Shoes Get More Sales On Ecommerce Websites by justbeenpaid(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
My people,

How una dey?

Hope we are all adjusting to the CHANGE!

Today I want to share with you a piece of information; for those who are already selling on the major eCommerce websites like Konga, Jumia and the rest of them.

It's no longer news that the fashion category of these eCommerce websites get flooded by lots of buyers; people are always looking out to buying wrist watches, clothes, belts, shoes etc.

Recently, I shifted my focus to selling shoes and I noticed a surge in sales... Just that returns don dey dey sha! But that not withstanding, shoes do sell well.

Just get shoes like Converse All Star Sneakers, Adidas and some other not so popular brands that are good, people will buy. Female shoes do sell well as well.

I know most of you already know this but for those who don't know, that's a head up!

Now the question is, how do you get these shoes? You can either import them from the import websites or you can get them from a big importer here in Lagos.

I hope this helps.

Later
Re: Good Shoes Get More Sales On Ecommerce Websites by justbeenpaid(m): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
You can get stuffs like this...

Re: Good Shoes Get More Sales On Ecommerce Websites by justbeenpaid(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
And this...

Re: Good Shoes Get More Sales On Ecommerce Websites by justbeenpaid(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
and this...
Re: Good Shoes Get More Sales On Ecommerce Websites by justbeenpaid(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
and these...

Re: Good Shoes Get More Sales On Ecommerce Websites by justbeenpaid(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
I sell these shoes from 5k above...

Need anyone of them in bulk? Minimum is 24 pairs per one available in sizes 41-44

Send an email to salesandservices2013@gmail.com with the picture of the shoe for quote. You will thank me after this

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Erosion Of The Woodwork Industry In Nigeria / Nigeria Secretly Devalues The Naira! / E-commerce Logistic Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.