Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Almost Forgot,how I Stopped Frequent Overheating On My Honda Accord - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Almost Forgot,how I Stopped Frequent Overheating On My Honda Accord (677 Views)

SOLD!!! My Crv 2004 Nothing To Fix Is Up For Quick Sale.#direct OWNER# PICTURES / **SOLD** My Honda CRV in Abuja - Kesmiraautos / Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Forgot,how I Stopped Frequent Overheating On My Honda Accord by NEROSKY(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
I use Honda Accord 2006/2007  known as Discussion continue, i know if i share this, it might help one or two people, anyways, i have been experiencing frequent overheating, i wondered what might be causing this problem, it has lingered for nearly a year plus, so I was driving to another state for a friend wedding, unfortunately I forgot to cover my radiator, the water dried out and top gasket burned, i managed to drive It home with the worse experience ever with car problems, that i can't even type it here, long story short, my mechanic came to my house to fix, it took him a day plus, to get the job done, after fixing it, the overheating became worst, he said the problem is the radiator cover, i doubted him, he insisted he must get it fix, because he was very honest, and he works with passion and patience, he don't care too much about ur money.. Finally,we searched the cover the whole market and couldn't find any, he decided to construct it , because he said the main problem is, the water on the radiator is entering the reserve, which reverse was supposed to be the case, i was like, because of faulty cover?, "ordinary cover o" lipsrsealed, he then constructed something and the water from radiator stopped entering the reserve... Since then, almost 3 weeks now, i haven't experienced overheating, nor have I refilled my radiator since, not only that, my AC chilling have really improved

Lesson learned : if you think little things re not important, try sitting on a needle or pin....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Forgot,how I Stopped Frequent Overheating On My Honda Accord by Lightout55: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
I also forgot to close my radiator now water dries up so fast like I will fill the radiator and b4 five minute drive the water has gone down please valid suggestion will be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Used 2007 Camry With First Body / *****SOLD SOLD SOLD Bought Brandnew 2013 Kia Rio*****SOLD SOLD SOLD / sold sold neat Carina E Saloon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.