Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Programming With Excel VBA - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming With Excel VBA (1199 Views)

[HTML] Dont Be Left Out,it Has Started Already..learn Programming With 360NG Now / How Do I Learn Programming With My Android Device? / Financial Modeling With Excel Material Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programming With Excel VBA by debeey87(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hello Guys,

Does anyone on this forum uses VBA with excel to write codes, I want to design a user form with Image authentications as the user identity means. Thanks
Re: Programming With Excel VBA by hupernikao: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
debeey87:
Hello Guys,

Does anyone on this forum uses VBA with excel to write codes, I want to design a user form with Image authentications as the user identity means. Thanks

Excel VBA Advance User.
Reach me on trainingph7@gmail.com
Re: Programming With Excel VBA by omowolewa: 12:48am On Jul 08, 2016
debeey87:
Hello Guys,

Sorry, were able to get traing on VBA, am in your shoes too. Please get back to me

(1) (Reply)

Must Open:android Mobile Applications Developer / How To Make OTP System Using Php / Job Opportunity - Competent Programmers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.