Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) (31278 Views)

Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Man Who Snatched Bag Of A Bank Customer In Lagos Beaten By Mob / Man Who Snatched A Phone In Owerri Caught This Morning. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by omooba969(m): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2016
Irresponsible govt + senseless people= deadly combo. cry cry cry
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by whitebeard(m): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2016
cryend time justice
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by goshen26: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2016
AlanSugar:

Do the so called humans value themselves? What a job to be robbing upandan! Jungle justice, the best solution, the only solution! The surest way to rid the society of crime.
I will support jungle if it carried on our politicians stealing billions of.naira on daily basis...

IPod I hail thee
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by abdulwizzy(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2016
When will Nigerians be civilized, and when will the human race learn that violence is not the answer to everything. #SayNoToJungleJustice
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Firefire(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by hob(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2016
When they tell them to find any work to do, they wont listen....
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by davedpo(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2016
Destinygrl:

you can't solve a crime by committing another crime , two crimes does not make a right .
they should be handed over to the police and let the law tak its course people shldnt tk law into their hands
Destinygrl:
mtchewww
this is getting embarrassing
burning people up and down
no human value whatsoever
AlanSugar:

Do the so called humans value themselves? What a job to be robbing upandan! Jungle justice, the best solution, the only solution! The surest way to rid the society of crime.
. at tyms crimes must be used to end crime.. for instance dis so called leaders of ours in dis nation what do you think can stop dem faster? lemme tell you, introduce crime against dem you will see a drastic change because dey love demselves and none of dem wanna die

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by deloon(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2016
UnclePati:
Dear Op

7 persons cannot enter one tricycle keke.

Hw come there is no weapon found on them.
Where is the account of the owner of the snatched keke...y didnt he tell his own side of the story.
Where is picture of the keke dat contained 7 persons.

Hope u guys ve not killed innocent people cos ur 7robbers story in one keke is vague.
Can't you read? They snatched 5 tricycles.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2016
You take the source of income of a man you kill that man

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Oche211(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Every time i remember jungle justices, Aluu4 (4 falsely accused uniports students) readily comes to my mind.
Say no to jungle justices
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by kingthreat(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
abdulwizzy:
When will Nigerians be civilized, and when will the human race learn that violence is not the answer to everything. #SayNoToJungleJustice

Just like violence is not the answer to Boko Haram abi. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Liberty90: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
macaranta:
Welcome to the streets,the downside of this jungle justice is mistaking the thief for another fellow maybe due to similar body build /clothing.

Exactly...if I don't like you or even I can be a thief and saw you carrying cash or something valuable, I the thief can shout you are a thief, you stole my money or valuables. Like joke like joke, I will be burnt to death, and the real thief will take my stuff that I stole it from him. Useful country!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Rajosh(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Robbery is a bad thing itself but jungle justice is equally bad. two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Two wrongs don't make a right!!! Haba! This is gross!
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by yre231(m): 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Destinygrl:

you can't solve a crime by committing another crime , two crimes does not make a right .
they should be handed over to the police and let the law tak its course people shldnt tk law into their hands

The last paragraph said when handle over to the police they somehow get back to the society and their ways in no time ...unusual situations warrant unusual approach.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by alobright17(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Btppolitics:
The fate of 2 robbers out of 7 were sealed today in a rather gruesome fashion as their robbery operation failed. The 7 robbers had commenced a robbery operation around 6pm today at Okumagba Avenue, Delta state were they had snatched 5 Tricycles popularly known as “Keke napep”. They had started making away with the tricycles before they got held up in traffic. Other commercial tricycle riders were also in pursuit of the robbers before catching up with them in the traffic congestion. The 7 robbers abandoned the tricycles and ran for their lives. However, fate caught up with two of them as one was caught at Emibiren junction along Deco road, Warri while the other was caught at Estate Okumagba Avenue, Warri.

An anonymous eyewitnesses who spoke to BTPPoliticsToday confirmed that the 2 out of 7 robbers who were caught were beaten blue black by an angry mob. In addition, the ongoing fuel crisis ravaging the country did not stop the angry mob as petrol was made available to burn the alleged robbbers who got caught.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3638166_58b6819f985e1c3e01802e8af336f5e0_jpeg5aedc14b68814e083750530545a8613b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3638167_260fca45e7f1d914599d41de95a16423_jpeg5017bc343b10d2650b662033f2b7ec93
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3638168_8b092d20eafc7773aa5ae74cf2024d90_jpeg275f52903819f74d8c0d638ed685cf52
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3638169_2a91fe6060d6f7ea60fa36869e913ff3_jpeg6e0f7cc8ae89f4da10bc6cd54d59a33a

Rumor also has it that a good number of armed robbers who get caught and arrested end up being released by the police.

See video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyo8X0SfkBU

SOURCE : http://btppoliticstoday.com/robbers-barbecued-death-warri-gruesome-fashion-see-pics/

OP and Mod,Please such graphics,supposed to come with ..........viewers discretion is advised warning.Thanks
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
And the fools that burnt them will hail thieving politicians and call them heroes
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Presbulg(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
This madness needs to stop
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Igholize(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
mandax:
Jungle justice? too bad!!

Alas it can turn out that the person burnt was NEVER a thief. Aluu Four in Portharcourt on my mind.
.... Oga.. of a truth, they re nt just thief but arm-robbers... D crime event took place in d neighborhood I resides nd 2 of dem were nabbed nd were lynched by angry mobs. Oga, if u knw wetin dis oleh oleh boys dey take pple eyes see in warri , u go say, it serves dem well. Just pray nt 2 experience a arm-robbery experience
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by shine12: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is utterly barbaric. He who without sin should throw the first stone.

I hope the people that poured the petrol and light up the “thieves” with fire have never lied, never stolen anything, never falsely declared anything, never concealed a thing, never committed sexual sins, never drove at a high speed by putting someone’s else life in danger, has paid all His/Her taxes never cheated anyone before, etc. but in case you have broken one of these and many unlisted life misdemeanours, you are no better than that the man you burnt. You did not give Him a chance to change, you condemned Him to death, and you gave Him no other hope while you have received hope and opportunities several times from God and man. I hope you realise the wrong you have done.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by MarysMeal: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
stano2:
WTF!! this is bad o, look at children looking at something like this , tomorrow the join the league of burners..

Till today I find it hard to join in beating someone,watching talk more of putting someone on fire.

I can't even stand where they are beating them. I feel like crying.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by shine12: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Igholize:
.... Oga.. of a truth, they re nt just thief but arm-robbers... D crime event took place in neighborhood nd 2 of dem were nabbed nd were lynched by angry mobs. Oga, if u knw wetin dis oleh oleh boys dey take pple eyes see in warri , u go say, it serves dem well. Just pray nt 2 experience a arm-robbering experience

Oga, that means any wrong you do in life should be directly punished automatically as well. If you have driven at a high speed before, you should go to prison under the Traffic acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. If you have paid bribe before, you should be jailed then as far as you believe lynching and burning men alive is the right thing for those men regardless of what they have done.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by isahsalee: 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
when you roast an animal, you most eat it.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by doskie(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
we are apes in Nigeria. cave men.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by banmee(m): 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
gwmlogistic:

Always read carefully before you start typing. Trust me it would go a long way to help you out. The robbers snatched 5 keke napep

Whatever they did, this is no excuse for murder.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Kiish(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria, where human life has no value. Having said that, crime doesnt pay.When will these people learn.
Not sure if I should say R.I.P.... undecided
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Igholize(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
shine12:

Oga, that means any wrong you do in life should be directly punished automatically as well. If you have driven at a high speed before, you should go to prison under the Traffic acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. If you have paid bribe before, you should be jailed then as far as you believe lynching and burning men alive is the right thing for those men regardless of what they have done.
..... I dnt encourage such acts neither am I a partaker of dat event o... But, bro' trust me if I told u dat, pple over here dnt ve trust in d police any more reason why is, der is an intensify robbery rate nd killings arand d neighborhood of-late nd lots of complains re been reported @ d police station nd none of d robbers has been arrested by d police nd dere re. Som cases wereby an armed- robber was nabbed by mobs nd handed 2 d police.. U wunt bliv it dat, in d folowin week, d rober was given a bail nd kept on terrorising . I guess, dat's d reason, dey decided 2 do wat dey did yesterday... Bro, warri tough oo.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by abdulwizzy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
kingthreat:

Just like violence is not the answer to Boko Haram abi. grin grin

There's a huge difference between stealing and terrorism, when have the people become judge, juries and executioners, what's the law and courts for. Can't they just catch this people and hand them over to police. Do you know how many innocent people that have been killed for nothing just because they thought they where thiefs, eggs Alu4. Later we will be screaming change, we want the society to change but we forget we are the society.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Achorise: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
Rubbish! !!! we celebrate Yahoo boys,
celebrate and support Saraki,
Hail Ibori.
But give this ones immediate punishment for the same crime.
stealing is crime in any What ever way it was committed.

If politician do the needful, And some boys stop displaying ill gotten wealth,some of this boys will stay off the streets.

I hate fraud .I hate jungle justice! !!
criminal today maybe saint tomorrow
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Baroba(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
I don't always agree with Nnamdi Kanu, but his definition of Nigeria is spot on, a complete and utter zoo.. What a lawless and despicable society, how can we still be burning humans in 2016? how are we even sure the individuals burnt were the same thieves that abandoned the Keke..

The scary bit is no one will he arrested for this.. Pathetic..

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by tomholly: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jungle justice indeed.

Btppolitics:
The fate of 2 robbers out of 7 were sealed today in a rather gruesome fashion as their robbery operation failed. The 7 robbers had commenced a robbery operation around 6pm today at Okumagba Avenue, Delta state were they had snatched 5 Tricycles popularly known as “Keke napep”. They had started making away with the tricycles before they got held up in traffic. Other commercial tricycle riders were also in pursuit of the robbers before catching up with them in the traffic congestion. The 7 robbers abandoned the tricycles and ran for their lives. However, fate caught up with two of them as one was caught at Emibiren junction along Deco road, Warri while the other was caught at Estate Okumagba Avenue, Warri.

An anonymous eyewitnesses who spoke to BTPPoliticsToday confirmed that the 2 out of 7 robbers who were caught were beaten blue black by an angry mob. In addition, the ongoing fuel crisis ravaging the country did not stop the angry mob as petrol was made available to burn the alleged robbbers who got caught.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3638166_58b6819f985e1c3e01802e8af336f5e0_jpeg5aedc14b68814e083750530545a8613b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3638167_260fca45e7f1d914599d41de95a16423_jpeg5017bc343b10d2650b662033f2b7ec93
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3638168_8b092d20eafc7773aa5ae74cf2024d90_jpeg275f52903819f74d8c0d638ed685cf52
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3638169_2a91fe6060d6f7ea60fa36869e913ff3_jpeg6e0f7cc8ae89f4da10bc6cd54d59a33a

Rumor also has it that a good number of armed robbers who get caught and arrested end up being released by the police.

See video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyo8X0SfkBU

SOURCE : http://btppoliticstoday.com/robbers-barbecued-death-warri-gruesome-fashion-see-pics/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reject Any Parcel Given To You To Deliver Abroad, NDLEA Tells Nigerians (Video) / Poachers Arrested With Head Of Slain Buffalo In Bauchi State. Photo / Passenger Caught On Camera Stealing From A Lagos Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.