Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters (23071 Views)

Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Senator Saraki In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by sarzwizard(m): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2016
At
Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by Deen77: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2016
RockHard:
Well now, let's hope they won't blame Tinubu for this one. undecided

Because Tinubu ask him to steal kwara dry.

2 Likes

Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by Sijo01(f): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy this man is a goner cheesy
Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by goodlifehyd1: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2016
His father did worst, just wish their whole lineage could be sent to kirikiri including gbemi who smokes indian hemp in public and straff young bloods at will
bangalee1:
[size=18pt]The only news i want to hear about this man is that kirikiri or kuje prison has being prepared for him. he made kwara and kwarans poor. greedy, selfish, wicked soul. May the blood of innocent kwarans deal with you [/size] undecided

1 Like

Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by elohim315: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2016
lolz don reach so
Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by Deen77: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2016
jazinogold:
The people shouting 'sahu' today will be the same people protesting against his trial at the CCT!

Nigerians.....the ovation is louder were the money is.

Protesters are been paid.

1 Like

Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by Modsenemy(f): 9:20am On Apr 25, 2016
Even saraki's home pple re against him. I don't expect any foreign support. His lawyers will soon turn their backs on him

Saraki Shld be jailed after all

1 Like

Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by shamecurls(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2016
bangalee1:
I will curse anybody that will support Bukola Saraki.
PARAMODE

I intend to open the gate of hell for such people.

1 Like

Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by Abeyjide: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2016
i said it before that those at the airport were rented crowd. His movement is restricted now withing ilorin.those corrupt alfas are the ones covering up for him.nemisis is catching up with him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by Deen77: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2016
bangalee1:
[size=18pt]The only news i want to hear about this man is that kirikiri or kuje prison has being prepared for him. he made kwara and kwarans poor. greedy, selfish, wicked soul. May the blood of innocent kwarans deal with you [/size] undecided

Saraki problem is not with Buhari and Tinubu, the prayer of innocent kwarans who cannot meet their family needs.

Masses curse touched God heart.

1 Like

Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by push23: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2016
[size=28pt]Until saraki come and see ademusiwa, the people will give him problem

m[/size]
Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by kinibigdeal(m): 9:24am On Apr 25, 2016
How does APC intend to save our economy?
Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by Rotimi47: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2016
Power is gradually changing hands as the masses are now getting things right.

1 Like

Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2016
bangalee1:
Ameen!

1 Like

Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by baymart(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2016
he deserve more than that
Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by Snaaz(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2016
tit:
Seriki is enjoying the good things of life.
suffer head apcians can go and die!
keep licking the azzhoile of tinubu the certified drug addict and cia agent.

It's Saraki not Seriki
U cannot even spell the name of your personal lord and savior correctly

3 Likes

Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by emjaykayode(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2016
I neither support nor oppose SP but

Sahara reporters are liars nothing like this happen in the said mosque.

This was confirmed.
Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by Deen77: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2016
tit:
Seriki is enjoying the good things of life.
suffer head apcians can go and die!
keep licking the azzhoile of tinubu the certified drug addict and cia agent.

Can you say amen:

May your family lack as kwara worker's because of Saraki.

Or

May you family beg for food the way kwara worker's are begging for food because they don't receive salary for months.

Say amen to any of d two prayer.
Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by dalambusu(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2016
I love the attitude of the worshippers. If that is how the society reacts to polithieficians, they would not have the gut to do some of the things they now do. The society has a role to play by showing their disapproval for infamous conducts and loathing the political thieves.
Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by BizBloke(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2016
Religion should never be safe passage from wrong deeds.
Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by ernesty20(m): 9:35am On Apr 25, 2016
bangalee1:
[size=18pt]wailer[/size]
Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by iamdynamite(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2016
Snaaz:

It's Saraki not Seriki
U cannot even spell the name of your personal lord and savior correctly

*faints* personal lord and saviour.......loooool....are you saying saraki is his jesus christ?
Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by tatucci: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2016
"...with an announcement that prayers would be slightly delayed because a VIP was being expected."

So Muslims dey do dis one too? I think say na only pastors oh... wonders
Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by faaz24: 9:38am On Apr 25, 2016
RockHard:
Well now, let's hope they won't blame Tinubu for this one. undecided
As if the blame will stop the trial and his eventuall conviction.
...Some of his supporters will even blame the people of Offa for this latest incidence. grin grin grin
So daft !

1 Like

Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by Ajanacool(m): 9:39am On Apr 25, 2016
bangalee1:
Amin, Sunma Amin

1 Like

Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by ismayl: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2016
Ryabcool:
Religion is the worst thing to happen to man. Who ever came up with religion should be cursed

its d devil. when he deceivef adam to eat d fruit.
do u agry wt me? because he is ur lord
Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by dammytosh: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2016
Why do you need prayer of you did nothing wrong.

Is it not to go to court and present evidence that u did nothing wrong.

na wa
Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by kubrat(f): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2016
Justice must take its course,Imagine one of his children barging sometimes last year into ilorin Shoprite ordered its door closed and asking all shoppers to shop on him -at his bill no matter the amount.The occasion? His fav dog is one.Enough money to throw around as people bought more than they need and can afford,What do you expect?This is a state where ordinary culvert is seen as an achievement and commissioned.A state where only renovations rather than new structures are celebrated.Not much has changed in d last 7yrs I visited.
Unlike states like kano that get u lost after just 2 wks of visit.
let the law take its course to relieve Kwarans from Saraki inherited bond
Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by push23: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2016
[size
Re: Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters by Skain(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2016
If that is true then I'm happy people of kwara are no longer blinded with sentiment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Raises 10-man Panel To Meet Buhari (names) / Jubilation In North Central Confirms Zone’s Support For Atiku- PDP / Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.