Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress (1837 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Stuns On SEE THROUGH Dress. Sexy Babe!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Palmwinetapper: 12:23am On Apr 25, 2016
The 28 year old ex beauty queen stunned on the set of FASH360

Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 25, 2016
Why was she crying in the first pic?

And why was she doing karate on Live TV in the third pic?

And who farted in the last pic?

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Saucekide25(m): 12:28am On Apr 25, 2016
So? What do you want us to do with the image? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Palmwinetapper: 12:34am On Apr 25, 2016
Haute:
Why was she crying in the first pic?

And why was she doing karate on Live TV in the third pic?

And who farted in the last pic?

you will never see anything Good!!! Get out
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Palmwinetapper: 12:35am On Apr 25, 2016
Saucekide25:
So? What do you want us to do with the image? angry
go away. Who forced you to read. Bastarrrd #1 of naija
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Saucekide25(m): 12:38am On Apr 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
go away. Who forced you to read. Bastarrrd #1 of naija

Shaking my Head... See what the internet has caused....

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 25, 2016
Holy shEeit!! Not this Hag again

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Palmwinetapper: 1:48am On Apr 25, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Holy shEeit!! Not this Hag again
like your mother
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Palmwinetapper: 1:48am On Apr 25, 2016
Saucekide25:

Shaking my Head... See what the internet has caused....
get lost
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 25, 2016
Mumu you mean your disgusting sick mum in the village abi? Fvcked up 28 years old OLD MAMA Prostitute. Eeedeeiiot.

Palmwinetapper:
like your mother

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Palmwinetapper: 6:26am On Apr 25, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Mumu you mean your disgusting sick mum in the village abi? Fvcked up 28 years old OLD MAMA Prostitute. Eeedeeiiot.

DO NOT INSULT HER SWEET MOTHER!!!!!!! ARE YOI MAD? YOU DET CRAZE!?
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 25, 2016
Muna, your father and your Mother are MAD. You insulted my mother first. You washed up Fake azss Prostitute.

And incase any fake azss MOD is planning to ban me, their Fada and Moda are also MAD. Nonsense!!!

Palmwinetapper:
DO NOT INSULT HER SWEET MOTHER!!!!!!! ARE YOI MAD? YOU DET CRAZE!?

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by PissedOffWeed(m): 8:07am On Apr 25, 2016
angry she is actually a 40 year old Milf

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2016
. . .the first pic shows that this hag is far above 28.

See wrinkles of life na. You go fear fear. Mary Kay and Foundation no gree work today.

Aunty Munahoe, wetin dey na?

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Palmwinetapper: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Muna, your father and your Mother are MAD. You insulted my mother first. You washed up Fake azss Prostitute.

And incase any fake azss MOD is planning to ban me, their Fada and Moda are also MAD. Nonsense!!!

Bleep off you bassstard
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Palmwinetapper: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Eastbay:
. . .the first pic shows that this hag is far above 28.

See wrinkles of life na. You go fear fear. Mary Kay and Foundation no gree work today.

ÀaaAAAunty Munahoe, wetin dey na?
everyondaadde gets wrinkle lines when theyqtalk. You are a fool. Then how old is she. Since you gave birth to her. Don't you know IBO gals age faster because they have bigger bodies
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
everyondaadde gets wrinkle lines when theyqtalk. You are a fool. Then how old is she. Since you gave birth to her. Don't you know IBO gals age faster because they have bigger bodies
See this thing o.
This nonentity wants to start forming smartness.

You want to be talking in the third person when we know it is you,bushrat hag Munahoe.
Ibo girls,ko, Ibibio girls ni.

The face in that pic is like a 68year old hag who has opened her legs for half of Lagos. Go and apply more pancake to hide those scars.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by defashan: 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

Shut it right there. Born throway like you, I'm surprised that an Ipob girl like you didn't know how to spell Igbo. Where did you get that rubbish that Igbo girls age faster because the have bigger bodies??

By the way. See real beauty queen Sylvia Emechete nee Edem. She won MBGN on 2002, that's 14 years ago. She is flawless and a beauty and has been married for a solid 10 years... Behold this ageless beauty...

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by defashan: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
That's what you call beauty not some girl with lots of issues showing us her fake beauty. Did you see the boobs on Mrs Sylvia Emechete after 14 years of winning mbgn and 10 years of marriage??

Her beauty should be celebrated not werey like you still clinging on an underage boy whose parents are still paying his school fees.

Oya bow down and kiss Mrs Emechetes shoes.Did you see her legs? They are juicy and well hydrated. Yours are skinny, full of green veins and dry like drum sticks. I can use your legs as weapon to fight or even swear for my enemies.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by defashan: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

This woman you can tell lies for Africa.
How old are you?

See a 28 year old woman.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Palmwinetapper: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
defashan:

Shut it right there. Born throway like you, I'm surprised that an Ipob girl like you didn't know how to spell Igbo. Where did you get that rubbish that Igbo girls age faster because the have bigger bodies??

By the way. See real beauty queen Sylvia Emechete nee Edem. She won MBGN on 2002, that's 14 years ago. She is flawless and a beauty and has been married for a solid 10 years... Behold this ageless beauty...

oh stop bothering me. Who told you she is even happy in that marriage?? Also she's old. Don't be fooled. She is over 45. Munachi looks better than her
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Palmwinetapper: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
defashan:

This woman you can tell lies for Africa.
How old are you?

See a 28 year old woman.

stop!!!!!!! Its the facial expression she made here that caused her to look funny.
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Palmwinetapper: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
defashan:
That's what you call beauty not some girl with lots of issues showing us her fake beauty. Did you see the boobs on Mrs Sylvia Emechete after 14 years of winning mbgn and 10 years of marriage??

Her beauty should be celebrated not werey like you still clinging on an underage boy whose parents are still paying his school fees.

Oya bow down and kiss Mrs Emechetes shoes.Did you see her legs? They are juicy and well hydrated. Yours are skinny, full of green veins and dry like drum sticks. I can use your legs as weapon to fight or even swear for my enemies.
you are mean. See the post I will post to refute all you just said
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Palmwinetapper: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Eastbay:

See this thing o.
This nonentity wants to start forming smartness.

You want to be talking in the third person when we know it is you,bushrat hag Munahoe.
Ibo girls,ko, Ibibio girls ni.

The face in that pic is like a 68year old hag who has opened her legs for half of Lagos. Go and apply more pancake to hide those scars.

shut up have you seen munachi without makeup
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by defashan: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
oh stop bothering me. Who told you she is even happy in that marriage?? Also she's old. Don't be fooled. She is over 45. Munachi looks better than her

45 years. Who cares? Given a choice, I'll choose a 50 year old Sylvia Emechete over a 38 year old Munachi Abi?

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns On Set In SEXY Dress by Palmwinetapper: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
defashan:

45 years. Who cares? Given a choice, I'll choose a 50 year old Sylvia Emechete over a 38 year old Munachi Abi?
stop exaggerating muna's age. You know she's younger

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Celebrity List Is The Best So Far / SEX SCANDAL ALERT: Singer Dencia Spotted With Footballer, Pogba / World Amazing Specie Of Snakes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.