Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Today Is World Malaria Day - End Malaria For Good. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Today Is World Malaria Day - End Malaria For Good. (6398 Views)

Ambode Marks World Malaria Day In Makoko Slum / Today Is World's No Bra Day / Health Minister, Adewole Celebrates World Malaria Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is World Malaria Day - End Malaria For Good. by spacyzuma(m): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2016
Phranex:

my advice to you is to find an AS gal as wife except you are the church type. reason being that if u married an AA, all your children would be AA. it takes the grace of God and money for children who are AA to survive childhood.

when you hear on the news that millions of children die daily to malaria, they are mostly of the AA genotype.

save your children these suffering by marring an AS. that way, you have a 50% chance of producing an AA and 50% of producing an AS.

to get a 100% chance of producing an AS. which happens to be very resistant to malaria. marry an SS. I have no idea how that may sound to you.

you should see the shocked expression on my face right now! shocked

I'm not adverse to marrying SS, but don't they also require a lot of medical care and attention as adults? I've read of and heard multiple instances where an adult sickler died suddenly during/after small illnesses.
Re: Today Is World Malaria Day - End Malaria For Good. by Phranex(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2016
spacyzuma:

you should see the shocked expression on my face right now! shocked

have no fear my guy. sometimes, the rules don't always work. exceptions abound.

to be safe tho, find a gal who is AS. lettin ya unborn children pass through what you did as kid wouldn't b fun for u to watch.

I am AS. I fell sick last when I was in primary 5 ( I am currently an opt intern after 6 years training), although, I may have headaches, pains and others, they are due to stress which goes away when I sleep and wake up. AS people hardly fall sick but when they do, you would thibk they contracted AIDS.

don't take my word for it. it isn't too serious. leave life freely.

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Malaria Day - End Malaria For Good. by Pringlez: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2016
JohnnySarz:
Since this year I've been down with malaria almost on a weekly basis.

I can be in the midst of 10 persons n be the only one being bitten by mosquitoes.. It's hard to understand..

I stay in a clean environment.. I use insecticide daily but I still get malaria every now n then.

Really need to end this shii b4 I follow ppl wey malaria don kill

Any ideas? No insults o

Sorry dear, it could be as a result of your blood group.
I used to experience that too on a weekly basis not until I started taking my work-out session and exercise serious. U can't believe that since the past Easter period I have never had malaria till now. Try exercise, it really works. I can say that because it worked for me.

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Malaria Day - End Malaria For Good. by Miral123(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2016
#WorldMalariaDay2016

Re: Today Is World Malaria Day - End Malaria For Good. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pringlez:

Sorry dear, it could be as a result of your blood group.
I used to experience that too on a weekly basis not until I started taking my work-out session and exercise serious. U can't believe that since the past Easter period I have never had malaria till now. Try exercise, it really works. I can say that because it worked for me.

Thanks.. I would try this too
Re: Today Is World Malaria Day - End Malaria For Good. by charlsecy(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
JohnnySarz:
I can be in the midst of 10 persons n be the only one being bitten by mosquitoes..
Adesege:
AB- blood is a good food for moskitoes
Experts are still not yet sure about how mosquitoes' blood-sucking prefrences work..

"There's a tremendous amount of research being conducted on what compounds and odors people exude that might be attractive to mosquitoes," says Joe Conlon, PhD, technical advisor to the American Mosquito Control Association. With 400 different compounds to examine, it's an extremely laborious process. "Researchers are just beginning to scratch the surface," he says.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Price Of Edmark Meal Replacement Therapy For Losing Weight 07085055001 Nigeria / How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? / Endocrinologist In The House. Ask All Your Questions On Diabetes And Other Endoc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.