Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) (35162 Views)

Civilian JTF Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Of Them In Borno (Graphic) / Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) / Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2016
Kill them all
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by balash(m): 8:32am On Apr 25, 2016
T
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by Sijo01(f): 8:32am On Apr 25, 2016
Good. Kill them all! Kill their body, spirit and soul.
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by opalu: 8:32am On Apr 25, 2016
It is well with Nigeria
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by InvertedHammer: 8:33am On Apr 25, 2016
tit:
no weapons found on them.
how would any of these terrorists come into the camps we have established for them if those leaving the theatre are killed in cold blood?
/
It is not ordinary.

The gods of Biafra at war.

What is the word? Karma!?

\
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by dannytoe(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2016
Kuje prison loading....##
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by CROWNTIFA: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2016
question: what where they doing in the bush with all these supplies? na monkey wan use soap baf angry
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by ROCKHARDDK(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2016
What shall it profit a soldier who hunts civilians, kill em, burn em only to pose how active and progressive a person/body it's been in a percieved failled mission

#shambisa in ondo cocoa farm abi?
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by PrinceAfo911(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
Was the bicycles being towed How can we have 9 bicycles nd 5 motorbike while just 5 were killed
Lie mohammed battalion I guess, ..

Same question I wanted to ask. and no arms with them yet they are killed.

1 Like

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by NaijaEfcc: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2016
so what proves or shows that they are boko haram members? una remember how police dey frame people for robbery atleast police go put gun for ya front to make it more real? Kai police eeeh grin

2 Likes

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by pepigeorge(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2016
tit:
how would any of these terrorists come into the camps we have established for them if those leaving the theatre are killed in cold blood?

I wonder why soldiers will kill unarmed persons...instead of arresting them..wot is the proof that they are boko haram.
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by NaijaEfcc: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2016
for boko propaganda videos we dey see them with Confarm weapons as in proper artillery but when solders kill they shows us slippers, bars of soap at most they show Dane guns?? what is really happening technically??

1 Like

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by sinistermind(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2016
Some people are just here condemning. These men might just be people trying to profit from the whole thing. They were unarmed, and one of them is even crippled. Arresting them, I agree but killing them when they didn't pose a threat to you at that moment nor put up any resistance of any sort, It is pure Murder.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by NaijaEfcc: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2016
what is even the point of killing them and burning those stuffs, when they can be used for clues that might led to intelligence gathering? angry
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by abdulizom(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2016
I sincerely doubt if these guys are terrorists, if anyone understand how trade is done in the North. ........., we might just have another perspective.
You can not as well blame the soldiers, you do not take chances in that zone now
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:49am On Apr 25, 2016
i dnt like boko haram o or even northerners but walahi these r traders..northern youths don suffer..chai....
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by olasmade: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2016
5 of them were killed, meaning they captured some of them alive....you need to commend the effort of our gallant soldiers...God Bless The Nigeria Army
Leeeekeeee:
Was the bicycles being towed
How can we have 9 bicycles nd 5 motorbike while just 5 were killed

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:49am On Apr 25, 2016
Amnesty intentional are always right
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by oscillation55(m): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2016
tit:
I don't think they need that camp as they're trying out a new location just to continue their routine operations.
Thought camps were for those that surrendered, till then N.A should continue with more intensity
Kudos N.A
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by Hafizufizy: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
Was the bicycles being towed
How can we have 9 bicycles nd 5 motorbike while just 5 were killed

wailer learn to read well ,the news said 5 of them meaning the rest either escaped or surrendered.
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by Laolu97(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2016
Do these boko boys baff at all.kill dem all
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by elohim315: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2016
das good we commend our nigeria soldier
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by erico2k2(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2016
dhardline:
No single weapon was found on them,not even catapult which means they wont be able to resist

arrest and questioning and yet they were killed and automatically labeled terrorrist based on only

profiling...speak of Animalistic behaviour.

I don't support boko-haram but all northerners are not boko-haram.
I agree, I hope one day someone would not be arained for WAR CRIMES, this is how it started in Liberia and East Europe.
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by erico2k2(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2016
Hafizufizy:
wailer learn to read well ,the news said 5 of them meaning the rest either escaped or surrendered.
Instead of dismissing him, we should all learn to ask strong questions and demand answers for those we pay to secure our lives and safety, more so the responsibility of correct news rest on the Journalist who put this news out and to the publishers of the news as well not just giving us Newsy news.Assumption steers in tow ways +ve and -Ve
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by Modsenemy(f): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2016
They look killed after arrest .

In fact most likely killed after arrest because I wonder Hw sm1 without weapons will be murdered in such a manner.
The black cloth on d boys leg showed he was tied to the other .
This was d same way Yusuf was killed instead of being interrogated.
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by swizzdre(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2016
those slippers might be wittingly laced with IEds ....check am well o..#commonsense#
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by gideon243(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2016
dhardline:
No single weapon was found on them,not even catapult which means they wont be able to resist

arrest and questioning and yet they were killed and automatically labeled terrorrist based on only

profiling...speak of Animalistic behaviour.

I don't support boko-haram but all northerners are not boko-haram.
Watch lone survival and you will know why they took that action...
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by sniperr007(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2016
Propaganda
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by SucreB: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2016
mysteriousman:
They look like people trying to take advantage of the situation and some little trading, look like innocent people being shot at from a distance out of fear that they may be Boko Haram
when i read comments like this, it gives me hope that we still have some people in Nigeria that knows the truth and are not ready to deviate. God Bless you.
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2016
Why are they always dirty? Is there no water in sambisa cheesy
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2016
Why are they always dirty? Is there no water in sambisa cheesy
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by GLOBALINF: 9:27am On Apr 25, 2016
nice job guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous / After Quitting APC, Saraki Plots To Remain Senate President / Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.